Alternative Points of View

Long time lurker here, curious about how much in the minority I am with my ideology.
Just wondering if anyone agrees with any of my thoughts:

>I am not a racist, I have nothing against other races and accept that asians are smarter on average and black people may be stronger and better runners.
>I am not a white nationalist and do not believe that a country should be 100% homogenous as there must be some outside influences to prevent a nation being too insular.

>I have no definitive opinion on the Jews but do accept that they have a high proportional influence for their numbers and this is concerning. As for Israel, I hope the Arabs and the Jews blow themselves to smithereens.

My big concern is the future of Anglo-Saxons. White race is too broad a term and some include slavs in it. I am concerned about Brits, and you guys are concerned about your own races.

> I know Anglos are being out bred and this concerns me.

Anyone else in agreement with any of this points?

>just curious

>I am not a racist
no
>I am not a white nationalist
no
>I have no definitive opinion on the Jews
no
> I know Anglos are being out bred and this concerns me.
yes
>just bi-curious
no

bumpity bump

>just bi curious

it's fine if the penis is feminine

its like you're on the fringe of something true.

a few more steps and you will be there but something seems to be holding you back.
either you are new to this way of thinking or its just to extreme but dont worry, keep reading and thinking and you will realise that what you said is only half way there and will never amount to anything tangible.
good luck to you bro

final bumpity bump

>pol hates me

bump

I am on the fringe on main stream pol.
Main stream pol is racist due to 'black ghetto culture' and anecdotal evidence.
Main stream pol is full of conspiracy theorists who are fucking clueless with no evidence.
Aswell as tons of white nationalists who believe themselves to be white but are untermensch.

once again, all irrelevant to what you really are concerned about.
only going half way there again so to speak.

you won't get rational discourse on Sup Forums nor will you get agreement of anything concrete.
on the other hand you can get a sense of things in the west and try and connect the dots

its not good enough to say Sup Forums is wrong therefore i am right

also there is no 'main stream Sup Forums'
simply dose not exist
if your views aren't altered here then you're doing it wrong

I don't believe that as Pol is wrong I am right.

I believe that I am not wrong so long as Pol or anyone else does not prove me wrong.

>besides
my views have been altered here and although you may see them as half way, I think 'your' views are too far.

>You drove past the curb into someones house

>my views have been altered here and although you may see them as half way, I think 'your' views are too far.

so you admit that even if we are to meet in the middle you will need to step your game up?

>I believe that I am not wrong so long as Pol or anyone else does not prove me wrong.

thats not how it works though. mostly when people argue points it only serves to reinforce your original position, you must of realised this especially living in the UK.
you need to come to conclusions on your own based on the abundance of evidence.
the days of convincing people are long gone, we are all pseudo individuals now and you must come to your conclusions yourself. if not check out tumblr sometime, you're gonna love it

I am but a humble ethno nationalist who realises I will never achieve this but does that mean ill drop my ideals and common sense for some bullshit?
obviously not.
ie. the convincing thing goes out the window once more

also - are you white?
could be a factor here

i honestly dont care if you're not just wondering who i am talking to here

actualyl i dont mean white I mean British
or English (welsh or Scottish too)
not in that meme way of Im a British Somalian or a British Muslims but actually fucking British

>Anecdotes

You mean actual government crime statistics. Also a lot of what the MSM posts is about race rather than socioeconomic and cultural issues. Why do you think there are so many black Trump supporters? Because they want their fucking jobs back in the rust belt and being told by the left the guy who 'wants to bring jobs' back is 'racist' does not cut it anymore.

>>You drove past the curb into someones house

yeah MY fucking house
this is a fundamental point to all of this
(sorry I missed it the first time)

I am white british (english)
so are my parents, grandparents, great grandparents and so forth as far as we are ware

then you'll come around sooner or later and you're more than welcome.
it was nice talking with you and I hope you feel the same, even if you think I'm too extreme

I accept that for certain crimes in the states, black people commit a higher proportional number.

Pol assumes that to be race 'only' and barely talks about socioeconomic factors.

Nice to talk to you too.
I hope you/re not too far down the fucking crazy rabbit hole.

>atleast we both want the same thing

>and barely talks about socioeconomic factors.

because that will get you precisely no where and if it gets you anywhere it will be at a cost to you personally.
surely life in the UK has taught you this ?

>I hope you/re not too far down the fucking crazy rabbit hole.
I'm at the bottom bro, waiting for you and your girly mates to join in.

>no ladders down here boy

I refuse to believe that race is the determining factor that decides how a certain group of people act.

I accept it will influence them but not determine them

>i accept my view may be limited as i fully believe in free will ( as a religious matter anyway)

white people have no unity.
if they united as whites they would be unstoppable in all senses.
they will not do this.
end of fucking story.

You should listen to Tommy Sotomayor or whatever his name is, he sounds more extreme than Sup Forums does except he's actually black and lived the life.

Well of course, this is only normal, did you think everyone had the same ideology as Hitler during the Nazi regime?
NO
They Nazi party was able to unite people of their similarities to achieve unity

i just can't help but shake the thought that guys like you are like the guy in the picture

> so full of hate ;)

but you now need to apply this to your country and what you want it to become

>you are playing the biggest game of risk here with so little information

you also seem to feel responsible somehow.
the fuck is that about?

i'll give it a look in.

>been enjoying watching some American Renaissance

I apologise for my lack of offering information. If you could link any here that may help.

>feel responsible

I don't understand that sorry, could you clarify it at all?

Jesus, sort yourself out M8. Cuck, 1/10

Then you are basically saying you don't believe in science. True, environment can have some effect on people, but the poorest white community has less crime than the richest black community. Also, if everyone is of equal talent, why hasn't Somalia launched their people into space?

thats the conditioning mate. you've really been had.

Im 28years old, work a normal job, have lots of friends, help people when I can when others dont be they black, white or green.
Im not bad looking although found out I'm going bald yesterday :(
I have long conversations I meet randomly in public.
I even picked up some litter that I didn't drop yesterday.
I help old people and smile at everyone
I love my mum and my nan, I have a cat and look after 4 wild ones who visit each night..
I dont berate people like you I try to help them...
I have multiple hobbies and really try to share them with people.
basically I'm a fucking nice guy..
shame you are so deep in that you have conceptions about people!
i mean... THATS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE CONDEMNING HERE YOU FUCK WIT LOL

Id post a picture of me smiling but this is Sup Forums
either way I'm not a BBC plant like your pic related

Hello, My name is Claire. Newfag. Not even racist, ama niggers.

Nah. I legitimately treat everyone the same. I have friends that are Muslim, black, gay, whatever. But there is no credible argument against race realism. Stereotypes exist for a reason.

you seem to feel responsible for the integration of the entire world and there (possible) problems into our tiny island... for what ? why?
because thats what we do riggght?

well, I am merely suggesting WRONG

are you not sick of hearing about Islam?
do you ever ask yourself when will it end?
>pro tip : it won't

>concerned about the survival of the anglo-saxon race
>cuck

in the words of pol

''nice shilling jew''

as i believe it if we are almost a completely homogenous population, internal strife will decrease. An example being Poland.

> i know they're not white ;)

Doesn't Brit-ish mean jew-like?

unfortunately, yes

its not about being white
also -
>shame you are so deep in that you have conceptions about people!
i mean... THATS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE CONDEMNING HERE YOU FUCK WIT LOL

this is very important to your success

Shut up jamal, adults are talking

re-read my comment, came of a bit faggy.

Sorry to butt blast you man.
You are right about the conceptions bit, i concede.

I have been had, you're right.
thats a lot to think about.

Still though, you can link me info saying how much better white people are than blacks but I do not accept that makes a race inferior.

>people have the ability to rise above race
I do not apologise for having this view point

1. Concerned about survival of anglo saxon race
10. Utterly fanatically committed to global white supremacy and total aryan victory

>>people have the ability to rise above race
>I do not apologise for having this view point

i completely agree mate, I hear you.

Its really not about 'whos better' its about who's home is who's and why and (who) is fucking trying to take it away from you.

for me, thats it.
no more than that.. I dont feel superior to anyone but this IS my fucking home

I think we both understand that.
you sound like a nice lad but I promise you, I am too :)

>total aryan victory

Are you german, or descended near that area?

If not then get off your fucking knees. The only reason you believe them to be better is because of the Nazis. Without them and you have no supreme race and ideology.

I see what you're saying about homes. I agree with you in this.
Just wondering, if push came to shove would you agree with:

I would see the UK destroyed and fall below the waves if it meant the continuation of the Anglo Saxon race in any form

Only reason? What fucking better reason could there be?

Also, Beady is just a meme. Brits count. Uncle Adolf confirms.

>I would see the UK destroyed and fall below the waves if it meant the continuation of the Anglo Saxon race in any form

id need a few days to think this one through to be honest with you mate

Id rather we all just come to our senses before we entertain such destruction, know what I mean?

its gets even trickier when theres a plot twist, that I actually fucking hate this country and the majority of the people here. The media is to blame for this though so i guess its neither here nor there

fuck aryans and fuck germans.
I don't give a fuck what adolf hitler thought

Anglos > aryan

Seriously? You seriously do not believe that British culture and society is not better than say Somalian? Do you seriously believe that culture is not a product of race?

>I don't give a fuck what adolf hitler thought

and thats your next assignment, user.
chances are we have been lied to

im not 100% sure either way but I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss it like that

atleast lots voted tory D:

no i do to an extent but i was trying to suggest thats its not helpful at this stage.

can't tell if sarcasm

>brexit
>reduced immigration

Best piece of shit from a selection of shit that could win

>I know Anglos are being out bred and this concerns me.
Why care, really? The average English person is a takeaway/celebrity/alcohol addicted moron, women are ugly slags, everyone's selfish etc. Good riddance.

Well there's your problem.

The Anglo can not be preserved by any means than the complete and unreserved embrace of every single thing Adolf did, said or fucking thought. Anything less is gay, communist and kikery.

>there must be some outside influences to prevent a nation being too insular
why?

now now user, these are your people

unless of course its a case of
t. hassan al halalhabadi el allelhawzi ?

This is not the place to hide your power level.

i'll accept that it would solve the UK 'problem'
but that is a step too far.

I won't knowingly condemn good people

>You might lack emotion but I will not.

actually it is :)
notice how an actual discussion happened for once
FOR ONCE

>you can't catch a normie with logic alone

I suppose to stop us becoming like the stereotype of the South in the USA.

>hide your power level

fucking hell you guys.
If i'm a normie you guys are cringey retards.

>I kid

>destroying your demographics to try to gain the favour of shitlibs

I never said how much and I even gave Poland as an example with an almost completely homogenous population

Yeah, and my "people" don't give a shit about me.

you are a normie user. I'm sorry but you are
a fucking beauty but a normie none the less.
id buy you a pint in real life but you will not be coming to the after party thats for sure.

you should look at what people are saying and the message is - what you offer is simply not enough (and super gay)

another stereo type you have been blessed with user!! remember a few posts back...

that what this thread is bro. we do fucking care

you are my brother and I mean it.
dont try to fit in with the general pop, its impossible.
find theres like you and start again fresh :)

good thread by the way

>another stereotype
no i learned my lesson, I said to stop becoming like the stereotype, I never said it was a true stereotype or even held up against evidence.

>a fucking beauty
I'll accept that i'm a normie but i sincerely believe i'm right.

Also, thanks for helping my thread not die!

its a good thread.
you may be right but you have yet to state anything of use... thats the difference.
we may be wrong (were not) but atleast we have some suggestions where as your lot seem to be hell bent on retarding the debate. Or slowing it down to a nonsense.

forget race and focus on your home is all I can say. you dont owe the world anything and if you feel you do then please, use your fucking passport and not my home.

i mean what if you're wrong? shit will surely hit the fan

>state anything of use
I can only hope i've tried to humanise these people that you hate and actually make you see them as humans that can rise above and are not just another statistic.

I suppose my only non normieness is my dread at the prospect of becoming a minority and anglos being bred out of existence in the UK

I suppose you have got digets. proceed

>I can only hope i've tried to humanise these people that you hate

i have already stated that i hate nobody in real life. only the numbers and what it means for us

> i've tried to humanise
we are not interested in bullshit here
pro tip for you : 'humanise' is not a fucking word you apply to humans (the irony)

> are not just another statistic.
yes they fucking are unless you know them personally or are of your country by right

>I suppose my only non normieness is my dread at the prospect of becoming a minority and anglos being bred out of existence in the UK

work on this bro, you'll be a man before christmas

Like I said, nice talking to you man. We are the same thing but our experience clearly divides us.
we can get through this though but not if you dont take us seriously

take care mate

just saying you have to take things in steps with these people and recognise when the lady is not for turning lol
nearly hit them 4's too

re roll

fine, fine numbers.

>just unlucky, as you are in your ideology ;)

Now imagine if you had white children and how that might actually make you care a little more

we shall see friendo
we. shall. see

i admit that you are winning with the jews on your side but as Daniel Day Lewis famously once said..

>There will be Gas

I care deeply about the white birth rate and the continuation of the anglo saxon race.

I dare say I care more than you!

>jews on my side

Fuck you mayne

>i care
>but i dont agree

>the thread

you serious?

>I care, but I don't agree
There is no one size fits all ideology for Pol.
That's not fair.

>you serious
I don't know where i once alluded to being in favour or against Jews

there will have to be one of these days my friend.
we have just got an inch closer to what ever that is ITT
the bit where you said 'fuck you' when i suggested that the jewish owned media also seems to own your way of thinking

i admit that, that was true about conceptions of people.
In that context I was really just responding to the insult

i got to go to bed now so that i can earn money for someone else efficiently tomorrow

I hope you will all understand my absence.

great thread
1488 and good luck to every one involved

some conceptions are backed by evidence
but i take your point.

Truer words have never been spoken.

good night lad
sweet dreams

I also depart.

>until we meet again

good man
see you round

A nation is a people.

When we say that Britain belongs to the British people, we are merely stating the same self-evident truth which leads leftists to say "The Palestinian people must have a Palestinian state", or "The Kurdish people must have a Kurdish state".