CTR/ShareBlue trying to slide SC ruling threads

Pol is currently under shill attack. I used the filter to hid threads that are obvious shill threads and the board is much more readable. Yes, I should have been using the filter function much sooner but I didn't.
CTR or ShareBlue are attacking in mass. Do not engage them. Just hide their shill threads and move onto better threads. If you must engage remember to sage every post.

Bump

>how
>why
>Sup Forums
>literally filtering the entire board
you need to use expressions, not single words

This is filtering out so much bullshit it is sickening. Try ctl-f and search each work. How many shill threads are there? Do not be that faggot. Be a better faggot.

Yea, a browser extension with common filters would be nice.

You have to stay active with your filtering. They change their strangely all the time. Today I noticed that the fucked up threads were using the phrases I filtered and once hidden the board was much more readable.

bump

I use filters too mate. The problem is that yours are so generic and all-encompassing that they also filter out a bunch of valid threads.
Here are some examples of good patterns to filter out slide threads:
>explain this
>defend this
>even compete?
>btfo (that was a good choice)
>kekistan
I think you get the point. Try using more words per pattern, depending on what you want to filter out. If a single pattern filters out more than 5-10 threads than it's too generic and you're actually hurting your browsing experience.
Personally I use filters minimally on Sup Forums because I enjoy shill threads, but I totally understand why you'd want to filter that shit out.
t. Sup Forums

Bump

Install gentoo.

I will apply these filters. I think yours may be better choices.

Bump for plan attack.

This ancap bro has a good strategy. As far as a PoA I would think that saging and redpilling is the best bet but you can always drop the newest list of employee names if you have a dynamic IP address. You will get a ban.

my filter gets deleted every time I run my maintenance program.

Not everyone is comfortable installing a Linux regardless of flavor.

might as well filter 'alt right'

How do I even access this filter?

> t.Newfag obviously

>how
>why
why would you filter those

On the main page, look on the top left. Click on the word "filters".

because these words appeared in the most common shill threads.

>How
>Why
>What
>Can You
>Can we
>Could
>Should
>Cuck
The current on my Battle station. Making stupid question threads should be a 30 day ban

Thanks

It should be death.

>tfw I filtered out bbc because of cuck threads
>might be missing articles from the British broadcast company.

I basically fucking hate this site

>missing
>British Broadcast Company
flag, of course, have a you

shut the fuck up, go back to plebbit and cry shill when people upset you there. fucking td cucks jesus christ.

>muh ctr
>muh shariabloo

you people are fucking cancer. SAGE

oops, forgot to sage when i got marked for spam. sorry lads

"Why" will filter out a lot of legit threads

I filter "why do" instead. Lots of shill threads start with Why do...

>that I'd tho

LOL. Keep trying shill. Fuck off out of here. Have a (you)

>Americans actually believe this

>will defend this

>Self-censoring
>Ok shill

>ID: pocGm
>poc
triggered shitskin confirmed

Am I the only one who actually kind of enjoys all the obvious shill threads?

I think they serve a purpose in thier own way, sure they're all over the place and a waste of space, but they always get completely btfo in like 2 or 3 posts

granted most of them are based on entirely illogical and shitty arguments, but the rebuttals you see here are useful if you ever run into actual windowlickers

>Self Censoring
>Obvious Bait
>Obvious shilling
>threads that are useless garbage

No, many people like to have their dicks stomped on by traps in high heels too. It is about on the same level.

>what do you guys think?
>is X white/degenerate/pol-approved/ourguy/?
>what's his endgame?
>take my survey
>23andme
>pol btfo
>thoughts?
>discuss
>you wouldn't be so racist if I hit you or if this cute girl was talking to you
>all one-line writing prompt one-posts

No. There's legitimately a shit-ton of worthless threads here.

There's one about naming a fucking cat right now and another one about a football player kissing a chearleader. These are complete garbage.

Bump

Exactly. This shit is getting out of hand. I noticed today that SC threads were being buried and garbage threads were propagating like niggers. There are so many slide threads right now it is sickening.