Muslims from Germany spat at and ridiculed in Poland

> Ten days ago, a student group with a majority of Muslim youths traveled to Poland to learn about the extermination of the Jews during the Nazi period and about the suffering inflicted by the Polish population during this time. In the end they were themselves scolded, spat and threatened

> The bus with the 20 pupils - mostly Muslims - has just entered the parking lot next to the school. They come back from Poland - visited the extermination camps Treblinka and Majdanek, were in Warsaw, Lublin and Lodz. For most of them it was the first - and probably the last time in Poland

>"I was just spit on the street by a man, and then the man ran away, and the policemen did not help."

>"We also saw a grin on the faces of the police, and a Pole told us that the police did not want to help us."

> On a market in Lublin the students are denied the purchase of water - because they are not Poles. Bukra is threatened on the road by a man with a knife:

> "He came to me quickly, I thought he wanted to ask something, but he ran on me, pulled a knife or a fork, or something like that, and I quickly ran back to the hotel."

>"This was very shocking, because we did not expect anything like that, especially from a member of the EU," adds Mert.

Other urls found in this thread:

wiadomosci.wp.pl/emigranckie-dzieci-z-berlina-ponizane-i-opluwane-w-polskich-miastach-ujawnia-wirtualna-polska-policjanci-nas-wysmiali-6137542204237953a
deutschlandfunk.de/muslimische-schueler-in-polen-ich-wurde-angespuckt-die.1769.de.html?dram:article_id=389593
google.be/maps/place/Szara, Gdańsk, Poland/@54.3481437,18.6107457,3a,75y,7.68h,82.95t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sGniEwOdtYZOeQ9bOORp81w!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!4m5!3m4!1s0x46fd7479c7d8918f:0xdf7748b5dbcc28f3!8m2!3d54.3483961!4d18.6108143
vdk.de/deutschland/downloadglobalmime/49/Handbuch Barrierefreie Verkehrsraumgestaltung.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

based poland

>Visited the extermination camps

How the fuck can you visit something that never existed

>sage terrible bait

link or it did not happen

God bless the Polish. May you be a stalwart fortress and aid in the preservation of all things white in the coming ethnic holocausts.

SO BASED DUDE

wiadomosci.wp.pl/emigranckie-dzieci-z-berlina-ponizane-i-opluwane-w-polskich-miastach-ujawnia-wirtualna-polska-policjanci-nas-wysmiali-6137542204237953a

German
deutschlandfunk.de/muslimische-schueler-in-polen-ich-wurde-angespuckt-die.1769.de.html?dram:article_id=389593

can't find any English one

it is quite funny, actually

>German class goes to Auschwitz to learn about the Holohaux
>majority of class are muslims
>get treated like jews during ww2

So it WAS educational after all, wasn't it?

>and about the suffering inflicted by the Polish population during this time.

Uh wut.

I LOVE HOMOGENOUS WHITE COUNTRIES

>pulled a knife or a fork
I'm so randum xD *holds up spork*

FREE OF CRIME AND POVERTY MY DUDES

Butthurt muslim detected.

PS: Nice flag

That's a paradise in a US city. I can see why they would worship Poland.

Hitler invaded Poland on humanitarian grounds, all those camps were Polish, not German.

YOU KNOW THAT THOSE PLACES IN POLAND ARE COMPARABLE TO THOSE GHETTOS IN FRANCE FILLED WITH 3RD WORLD IMMIGRANTS?

oh no, it is this retarded Belgian again that got beaten by Poles
fuck off, cherrypicked the biggest shitholes in the country, well done, you.

>Tfw there are parts of Southampton that look like this

Nice work Poland-bros.

I would rather be there than in the rest of Europe.

this is the impact of jewish communism and you know it.

this muslim actually thinks this pictures are insulting

>my neighborhood populated by african refugees looks the same dude

Germany needs to invade poland again ffs

where do you see crime and poverty on this photo? Fucking germans, you can't even pull proper bantz.

Mickey Mouse isn't real, yet there are 2 Disneylands.

Think of it as that, a theme park for Holocaust.

There are places in most American cities that look like this.

>the weather is shitty
Jesus Christ what a terrible place WTF I HATE POLAND NOW

>shoot and bomb entire country to shit as nazis and reds send millions of soldiers, trucks and tanks to pulverize each other
>get backstabbed by the west and abandoned to filthy communist orcs
>after decades of occupation and exploitation, become finally free once again
>"heh ur cuntry looks shit lol"

You are years behind the rest of Europe in so many ways. It's nothing to be proud of.

>things that didn't happen
I bet you are proxy for that flag, you dirty jew
YOU CAN FOOL EVERYONE BUT NOT A TRUE POLE, CUNT

This

Still looks 100x better than Ukraine.

WTF dude post PGR(State Agricultural Farm) homes. What's the point?

wtf is going on in that 2nd to bottom pick on the far right? the pistol + rifle guy...?

>things that have never happened the post
in Poland no one has a problem with a group of tourists that come around to see our country and then leave, it's only when a horde of invaders wants to take over that we fight back

becouse as oppoused to say germany we are not autistic so it's not bouncing between extreams with us

>Threatening them with a knife or fork
A deadly assualt weapon in the UK. Detain that Pole for war crimes forthwith.

>Pulled a knife or a fork or something like that

I remember some Ukrainian user posting a pic of his commie neighborhood.. and my fucking God, it LITERALLY looked like the middle of Chernobyl. Everything was grey, dirty, destroyed. Fucking nightmare.

kek, good one

plot twist; it was a spoon

I think it's more likely the Muslims made this up or greatly exaggerated it for sympathy.

Hey guys, you know there are nice places in Russia right? Let's stop with calling Russia a shithole ok?

The reason Ukraine is such a shit whole is because your government is so corrupted no one wants to invest in it. You're a massive country with lots of resources, get your shit together

I wonder. Is he envious Hans because we don't take immigrants or is he filthy Mohammad?

holy fucking shit

Just a normal day in the USA...?

top kek

>especially from a member of the EU
>implying the retarded EU tolerance goes beyond Germany-France-Sweden axis

Looks like England which is probably WHY THEY'RE ALL FUCKING HERE FUCK OFF

Where does it look like that.

google.be/maps/place/Szara, Gdańsk, Poland/@54.3481437,18.6107457,3a,75y,7.68h,82.95t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sGniEwOdtYZOeQ9bOORp81w!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!4m5!3m4!1s0x46fd7479c7d8918f:0xdf7748b5dbcc28f3!8m2!3d54.3483961!4d18.6108143

look at this beautiful city, Polish luxury

>German class is majority muslim

We nuked the wrong country

>and about the suffering inflicted by the Polish population

Nice url. So you are that Belgian muslim the other guy was talking about.

Damn, I didn't expect this level of damage control.

>jul 2011

You really do have more than 100 screenshots of Polish cities? This is some extreme autism, my arab friend

Check and m8 amheds
Poland, based from the beginning.

hi you Dutch faggot

vdk.de/deutschland/downloadglobalmime/49/Handbuch Barrierefreie Verkehrsraumgestaltung.pdf

anyone knows what his name is?

>Ten days ago, a student group with a majority of Muslim youths traveled to Poland to learn about the extermination of the Jews during the Nazi period and about the suffering inflicted by the Polish population during this time.
>and about the suffering inflicted by the Polish population during this time
>by the Polish population
>inflicted
>by the Polish population
What did (((they))) mean by this?

Every country has slums. Yeah, eastern europe has a greyer aesthetic than most, but you really are cherry picking horirble areas. For example Gdansk is one of the most beautiful places I've ever visited.

tfw Muslims use google map to plan next attack

I'm looking for fikki fikki fun time.
Anyone guys interested. I'm 2 people short of a MFF or MMF.

>dutch
be is belgian

poor and white is still a safe zone in my book.

Rich and black is more dangerous than poor and white

Inshallah brother, doing Allah's work

>point out that le based white religious country xD is a poverty and crime-stricken backwards shithole
>get called a Muslim by T_D migrants
The absolute state of nu/pol/

Mudslimes like niggers now???

>poverty and crime-stricken backwards shithole
it's not you dumb nigger

>being this delusional

It's quite funny actually, while Czechs and Serbs admit their countries are shit, Poles keep fucking shilling and talking about Poland every day on Sup Forums and it's annoying as shit

>It's quite funny actually, while Czechs and Serbs admit their countries are shit

What?

Everything is in this piece:
-minorities
-Holocaust
-Holocaust survivor
-hate from Polaks

If you want to make somebody look terrible then you must include those components

Piece of propaganda to show how superior in terms of tolerance the West is towards East

Literally if you call the police, they will react, they might have been mocked, but this part about police not reacting is bullcrap

You have Czechs on Sup Forums saying that their country is a shithole whenever it's bring up so that people stop talking about their country because its fucking annoying

It's not the same with Poles

Based Poland. Never change.

>America best country in the world
>55% white
>no no Czech Republic sucks, it's a wretched shithole
>99% white
it's almost like they don't actually mean it

fake and gay

>You have Czechs on Sup Forums saying that their country is a shithole whenever it's bring up so that people stop talking about their country because its fucking annoying

You're imagining things. It's same. There is fare share of selfhating Poles.

Cop killer 'Nam vet.

It's not self hate though, they know that western immigrants are fucking cancer. So they wanna avoid that immigration.

have you ever been to Czech republic? It's probably one of the nicest countries in Europe right now?

fucked up my flag :/

Yeah there are some exceptions. But still.

Read my previous post.

A hitpiece written by (((Wirtualna Polska)))
Nothing to see here, move along

Every country has shitholes, Poles are just proud of the places which are not shitholes. Other countries just dismiss their entire countries as shitholes. Which is better?

Poland is really based nowadays. And they kicked Bolsheviks arses after WWI. Unlike loser nazis.

>they know that western immigrants are fucking cancer. So they wanna avoid that immigration.

So same as Poles?
I don't get your point.

If Poles didn't want western immigrants they wouldn't be making these "BASED POLAND" threads.

Thank God this was the first post.

Op made a thread about Muslims getting what they deserve in Poland. How is this LE BASED POLAND XD thread?

It's pretty difficult for a single country to stand alone when almost all her western neighbors are the backyard of Allah the Magnificent...

Fake news meant to demonize Poland.

Because you are basically inviting westerners to your country? They don't feel in danger because these are muslims getting disrespected.

so you are suggesting that we should attack other Europeans just because they are from western Europe. Hi Shlomo.

Wow it's looks like the outer city of any city in any western country.

Okay well fuck you hope your country becomes like Germany