RACE IS REAL

RageAfterStorm GOES FULL 1488. Do we need more red pilled women ?

youtube.com/watch?v=9lELfFoWFfA

race realism =/= 1488 or even 14

Good, let youtube burn.

>those droopy anglo eyes

Who is the ugly jewish chinlet?

>went full 1488

Did she name (((them)))

She probly smokes alot of weed

That gif

first time watching her, god damn i love that german accent

Would love to watch her take a BBC

Holy shit kill yourself and or go back to r*ddit
Sage

What kind of a question is that you moron?

But yes, we actually do, regardless what form they take. I watched Rage's channel grow from 15k to 75k in a few weeks. Young guys love women.

If anyone has a problem with women making an easy career for themselves 1) boohoo, 2) look at them as a giant megaphone.

> This video is not available in your country.

THEY ARE CENSORING HER! Misogyny!

>that face

Glad to see styx finally transitioned

Literally who

Perfect girls don't ex-

I approve.

inb4 shills

God, I'm so sick of all these ecelebs of the week threads clogging up Sup Forums

I've lost count of how many red-pilled female YouTubers there are now.

>that German accent
that was fucking hot, jesus

Why do people sub to these ugly female YouTubers? Everything they say has been said more articulately by a male YouTuber.

Stop posting videos of my waifu

She's some girl who browses Sup Forums sometimes, then regurgitates what she read on Youtube for shekels and attention. Good for red-pilling the normies.

Tits are good propaganda. Why do you think the Left always talks about Women and kids?

This little cockfiend yet again. Go promote your channel elsewhere.

3) The inevitable downfall

kek

hot

Why even listen to any youtuber who dumbs down what is written in books?

Seems like the video was banned in tons of (european) countries.

That German Accent was beautiful.

>REE WOMEN ARE SJWS
>REE WOMEN ARE JUST REGURGITATING WHAT WE SAY
Is this divide and conquer?

maybe this is about winning over normies, it's a numbers game retard

Wow, Styx looks alright as a Trap.

I'm lazy...

>caring about the opinions of youtubers
WHO
GIVES
A
FUCK!!!

>making fun of germans is racist

>@1:07
>"it leads me to think"
All you need to do to red pill a girl to stimulate her almonds.

She's pretty dumb to post shit like that a few weeks after Mutti merkel sent the secret police out to arrest all those internet shitposters.

yeah shes dumb for standing up for the west, cuck

>red piled women
Don't exist. Women merely change ideology based on the concentration of cocks.

Bretty gud. I like cutting each sentence into a separate 3 second segment to compress information in less time.

If it was a verbatim speech video done by Sargon of Mossad or Stefan Memeneux, it would have been 30 mins. Especially Stefan would be taking dramatic breaks for effect that make you want to kill yourself while listening.

wonder why

can't stand up for the west from a jail cell. Move away if you want to shitpost.

Pretty sure she's Swiss.

Hitler did so pretty well though

Sje doesnt live in goymoney, political oppression in goymoney is terrible.

>dat hairline

holy shit she's hot

>the titty jiggle
God I want her

>Especially Stefan would be taking dramatic breaks for effect that make you want to kill yourself while listening.
This is so true. Stefan's videos would be so much better if he didn't think he was rehearsing for Shakespeare.

>not available in your country
wow thanks kikes

>red pilled women
I am so fucking tired of your degenerate shit you mindless mongoloids that no language in a world can express that fully.
Women cannot possibly be redpilled. Foundation if being redpilled is sincere love and dedication for knowledge and truth. Not knowing le ebin nazi maymays. Female brain biologically incapable of former, and can only parrot latter for attention. Why am i even typing that, its not like any of you braindead subhumans giving shekels to e-celeb sluts will try to understand what i mean.

Ermmm... guys...

lul. Her video content is probably common sense in your country.

>Race is real because some random Neo-Nazi bitch says it is.

Race is a construct. Different cultures in different times have defined racial lines in completely different, opposing ways. There is nothing objective about how you or anyone else tends to define race today, as in there is no reason why your way would be more valid than another way. It's not that difficult to understand.

oh yes

Yeah do they arrest people in Switzerland for this??

Actually curious, since the video was banned there too.

>trusting a jewtuber

Yeah this totally won't backfire at all

He predicted that.

>english/german inbred

>hurr lets live in switzerland

fuck off fix your own country/people you outsiders always shit things up

Would impregnate.

This bitch is just a thot. She is just pandering the alt-right faggots to get some $$$$$

>RageAfterStorm GOES FULL 1488
>Do we need more red pilled women ?
Well which is it user?
If she was really a redpilled woman she'd know she's better off with her fuckin mouth shut.

If race is real, give me a scientific or genetic definition.

Are italians, slavs, etc white?

Any info on this?

Yea, naw. You're retarded.

@ 7:20

Claimed as Waifu

she is starting to remind me of that cat from dark souls 2 in majula

>popular young white woman dropping the racepill on unsuspecting normies

Oy gevalt! Can't be having this now can we! This is no good. We must shut her down NOW!

You can tell this is a woman that courts drama.

She doesn't live in Germanistan.

Race is not Objectively real, but it is Subjectively omnipresent.
Human beings chose to recognize it, just like we chose to recognize Government and the Law.
If we chose to stop recognizing race it would cease to exist and have an affect, the fact that we don't do that, speaks volumes about human nature, user.
PS - Wrong thread?

I agree, such a self-hating misgynistic racist piece of shit.

Why is she doing this?
It's gonna bite her in the ass in the future.

The only thing she will be dropping is her panties. Never trust thots, they'll stab you in the back down the line.

I want her to scream "oh sheeizzaaaa" as a BBC impregnates her holes.

yep

I've been thinking about doing this. Just say shit I read on Sup Forums for views on youtube. I swear that's what a lot of these people do.

>today, user finds out that there are people on Sup Forums who hold different opinions.

if only she ditched that nose piercing

She can leech of her boyfriend, so she's all good.

>she's better off with her fuckin mouth shut.

Same could be said about ancaps and ironic ancaps.

Lmfao she is ugly af. Reminder to yuo faggots. That is the best you can get. And you cant even get that rofl.

Notice her big ass glasses. eye defciency. Now look at this albino born child and see her eye deficieny as well.

Whiteness doesnt exist. Its just the shame of albinism. You are not proud at all. You are deeply ashamed of the truth.

She's a woman who believes in gender roles, it's not like she needs to build a great career. She'll just marry a redpilled rich dude

lmao shareblue is mad af

White supremacy = indian caste system

Whats under europe? Why its the middle east. Where europeans came from. As albinos.

You may think this girl would pass the whiteness test, but watch her fail in the toilet use section.

Europoor is paranoid af. I just have better lulz than you faggot. And unlike you I cant lose. You have no power here mortal.

I was thinking the same thing user.

>shills be like

Blah blah, I've seen better b8 from retarded people.

Wow. You might think your a white man. But really, your just a beige or pink, albino descended ashamed mutant.

You might live in a world of lies. For now.