a. Host for infographics
b. Compilation of fake statistics
i. Link statistics to other websites about black nationalism
ii. Create blogs to host these statistics
iii. Put them in pdf form so they look legitimate
c. Links to outside Blaxit articles
d. Official manifesto
e. Articles about Blaxit written by members
f. Biographies about people like DuBois, Malcolm X, and Marcus Garvey with quote compilations detailing their views about Black Separatism
3. Crowdfunding
a. purchases that may want to be made with the money:
i. ad space on websites
ii. videos (perhaps from fiverr) detailing plans of Blaxit
4. Make Lib memes guilting them into going along with the movement

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African_scientists,_inventors,_and_scholars
goodmenproject.com/social-justice-2/akon-america-black-people-blaxit-kldg/
hashtagnow.co/hashtag/BLAXIT
tumblr.com/blog/kingsnshiet
thesaltcollective.org/6936-2/
awesomelyluvvie.com/2016/07/blaxit-taking-with-us.html
burnerapp.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

As a black man I 100% support #BLAXIT

I have set up an account on Twitter and will promote this among my peoples

Please feel free to use our scientists, inventors, and scholars to fully deliver the message so me and my peoples can truly be free

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African_scientists,_inventors,_and_scholars

China is taking over Africa as we speak

We need to act now! #BLAXIT

Brasil and Africa for blacks!

Nigga keep Brazil out of this shit.

The beautiful thing about this is, even if they find out Sup Forums hijacked this, they would still support it.
Redditcucks, who are discretely racist and this meme exposes it, don't understand that blacks unironically have pride in their ancestral homelands and believe they were kings. The left thinks Africa is shit and blacks should all move to white countries.
>tfw it's Sup Forumsacks not plebbits that understand that melanin-magic
>tfw libcucks who try to stop this will be deemed racist.
This is the perfect psy-op.

You do realize you are helping the Jews start a race war, right?

What do you think will happen when these people get frustrated when they find out they CANT leave!

Jesus christ you people are dangerous and stupid

my contribution

The Goal is to destroy the democratic party and force a cataclysm event that sabotages the jewish counter push that combats the POTUS.

made a blog to support this movement:
kingsnshiet.tumblr.com

it will be posting dozens of memes, links, etc over the coming days. please help me share it. tweet, reblog, etc. also if you have ideas on how to improve or promote it let me know.

This is a jew agenda to start a race war, nothing more.

When the poor blacks start imagining they can get out and make a better life and realize they can't afford it, it will start a fucking apocalypse

First slaves, then cheap prison labor and now actual prison over their movements....

This is not smart people

>>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African_scientists,_inventors,_and_scholars

wew lad

Much long list

4000 years covered

roughly 50 names

many culturally appropriated

All you are doing now is contributing to start a race war for the jews and the left

Can't you see past this agenda

Cracker, Brasil is 85% black

I live in São Paulo with my with my beautiful mixed Brazilian girlfriend

We have conquered this clay a long time ago

As if someone hasn't already tried this.

Do you not realize how this could potentially redpill blacks?

They'll realize that the reason why the don't want to leave is welfare, and they might actually have a second of consciousness as to why welfare is the whole reason why they're poor.

>they chains

They can leave.
I understand why you don't want them in Brazil and I agree they shouldn't go there. But I will support a blaxit to Africa.

I'd love to see this succeed, or at least catch on socially. Unfortunately everyone know that niggers are too lazy to actually follow through with a plan of action. Hell, typing up a social media post is exhausting for them.

You act as if the jews will be able to do anything if it even comes to this. IF America is out of the pictures and the EU is swarmed with muslims the armies that march against Israel will be eastern. This accelerates the prophecies but still, you don't see that what this can potentially do is backfire against the "Jews" and help the real ones.

bump plz, a bunch of niggers are moving into my majority hispanic community

HHAHAAHHAA troll, here you are

Brazil is 85% black HAHAHAHA

At least do some research

upboated based black man

could see this happening

Also create a fake nog twitter account. Pic related mine.

Problem is you don't consider how many of your workers that don't need riots will have to get firebombed by deranged morons that start dreaming of getting themselves free??

You think they won't kill black people when they realize how fucking expensive it is to travel or relocate...

I feel sorry for all those honest working americans whose lives you will be putting at risk

quality post. saved and queued for kingsnshiet.tumblr.com
keep em coming

>feel free to use this anywhere you need to

Good idea

Blacks must bring diversity to their home land by going to africa and making it great again

Good.
I'll keep producing, you keep firing.

You're fucking retarded. Why would you name it that when it's known WE USE DAT TO MOCK THEM

No they can't moron...not about getting them to Brazil or not, it is not cheap to relocate, I have friends who have and it is complicated and expensive

You think when they go for a passport and realize the price and all the shit they have to pay for they won't go fucking balistic?

What happens when the white man tells them they can't get a passport cause they have a criminal record. You think that poor bastard working at desk and trying to make a living needs 5000 blacks chimping out at their work?

Realistically, if this caught on, it would actually work. I know enough kangz who have taken the initiative to visit Africa and unironically talk about moving there.

Now you know how whites felt when you moved in. Fuck you.

Articles
> goodmenproject.com/social-justice-2/akon-america-black-people-blaxit-kldg/
> hashtagnow.co/hashtag/BLAXIT
> tumblr.com/blog/kingsnshiet
> thesaltcollective.org/6936-2/
> awesomelyluvvie.com/2016/07/blaxit-taking-with-us.html

hashtags
> #Blaxit #BLM #BlackTwitter #Blaxodus #Black Lives Matter #Black Power

facts to tweet and use
> 700 million people will be moving into African cities in the next 35 years – that means building an entire New York City every six months until 2050
> Nine out of the 20 fastest growing economies in the world are in Africa
> African startups raised USD 187.5 million last year
> African venture capital companies reported up to 330% growth last year
> Africa is home to one billion people and 200 million of these are aged 15-24
> Africa has the fastest growing middle class in the world
> Smartphone usage is at a tipping point, expected to reach 400 million users in 2020.

I understand this. But we were disadvantaged by many false prophets and leaders

Today many of us see that it can be different. We want to achieve great things just like the caucasian race

Perhaps us, the negroids, are the chosen race to colonize the universe. We will only know, when we try. And we never did that... we need to try! #BLAXIT

Brasil and Africa for blacks, my black brothers and sisters

Oh shit here we go

Clicked on the wiki link and was not disappointed. Not a single invention. Nothing. No sub saharan black has a single contribution to human technology.

>Gibsen
Fucking Kek

You will get innocent hard working people hurt when they try to get a passport and are told how much it costs and all they shit they have to go through.

Can't wait to see how happy you will be when the crazy bastards are told they can't get a passport cause they have a criminal record!

WE WUZ SLAVEZ, NOW CANTZ
BLEXIT...YUZ KEPN US IN CHAUNZ

You need to incourage them to also give up their citesenship as it is a symbol for oppression. Otherwise they will go to afrika for a month realsie hoe shitty it is and come back.

They are fucking with America and you will pour fuel on the fire...so fucking dumb

what happens when they go for a passport and the hard working white lady tells them they can't get one or can't afford one, you think they won't chimp out?

They hit a fucking lady cause her chicken was too cold and not enough fries

Don't forget to keep posting every time a dindu dies at the hand of whitey and the police. On the twitter, official site, etc. Anger is a great motivizator, ya heard! Keep reminding them how awful it is for them to live in Amerikkka.

Taylor Swift winning over Beyonce. There will never be justice for da black man!

bump lmao

I really like this. You all are awesome.

Absolutely based. This exactly the kind of thing we need

We need to push this, it will catch on.

>White man be stealin our hard work and talents by keeping us in America, time to give it back to our people
>Black people will always be slaves as long as they are in the white man's land, time to reclaim our freedom
>The system of white supremacy is rigged to prey on the excellence of black people, take away what they have used to build their society and watch it burn to the ground

Yes they can moron. 35% of the men are statistically disenfranchised. There are plenty who have the resources available and aptitude to commit to something like this.

Until innocent people at the passport office end up getting shot cause passports, paper work is required and costs more money than they make in a month...

wait till 3/4 of them find out you can't get a passport with a criminal record, chimp out x3000

fucking dummies

>hmm let me think of a credible name
>kings n shieeet
Name it something else. Otherwise people will think its that hacker 4channel at it again with his Nazi Frog-posting.

Even a nig would smell the bait.

For making propaganda.

This. Specifically.
>The system of white supremacy is rigged to prey on the excellence of black people, take away what they have used to build their society and watch it burn to the ground
Turn this one into a meme. I can't right now, I'm at work.

I don't care about the people with ressources, they are welcome in Brazil

The problem is when the real fucking maniacs go to the passport office and find out that their criminal records makes them unable to get a passport.

You think the niggers won't hurt hard working people?

Fucking idiots

You can get a passport in the US with a criminal record. Sorry, you can stop the influx into your great benevolent country. Enjoy the rap music and all the gold medals in ape ball.

Fire at will.

Whats a good service to get a temporary phone number? Twitter keeps locking my accounts and wants me to verify them and I dont want to use my real #.

I feel like this would backfire on us.

Blacks with education and money would leave, and we'd still be stuck with the worst of the worst ghetto trash.

You sound awfully concerned that people will respond to this campaign. Makes it sound like you are a Jew and the plan is destined to be great

>Blacks with education and money would leave
Unless they rely on chimpouts to line their pockets, they could not give less of a fuck about BLM and black people.

Any sort of change is caused by an event

What if the blues was invented 1000 years later from today? What if oldskool slavery still existed today?

I will not deny that we are lagging behind as a race. But weren't we also disadvantaged? Maybe it was coincidence, maybe superiority. We must figure that out, in a completely black ethno-continent: no whites allowed

NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY
>NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY
NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY
>NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY
NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY
>NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY
NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY
>NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY
NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY
>NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY
NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY
>NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMYNOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY>NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY
NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY
NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY

FUCK YOUR RAID SHIT

You guys should also talk about how they can make africa look like the new Black Panther movie since the niggers went crazy with pride over it for some reason.

Make it so.

Ok troll

Enjoy the riots, don't say I did not warn you of your stupidity with this catfishing extravaganza

When hard working americans get hurt, the blood is on your hands

burnerapp.com/

>tfw screenshotted this thread and sent it to all sjws in twitter
lol yet another failure

We all wish this would happen, but we all know it won't.

Not a single nigger is going to leave; all this will do is fill their heads with more kangz shit

>roach

>amerishit mongrel

Are you telling me that it is no problem if millions of primates come to the West, and yet it is terrible and there will be shootings because millions of monkeys want to go to the third world? If they don't want them, neither do we. And don't give me the bullshit passports "argument", they come here with fake passports and even after that they receive a lot of money, they commit crime.
But what do you know about it if you live in the jungle?

>tricking blacks into going to hebrew land

you devious bastard.

Blood from what?? I've already told you, people with criminal records can get passports. No one is going to die except Brazilians when they find out someone drank all the Kool Aid.

That is what I am telling these morons

Not only are you right BUT
When the dindus show up to get a passport and can't afford one or get one cause of a criminal record, they will riot and fucking hurt hard working americans who don't need the headache

>E. TAX & MILITARY OBLIGATIONS /NO ESCAPE FROM PROSECUTION

>Persons who wish to renounce U.S. citizenship should be aware of the fact that renunciation of U.S. citizenship may have no effect on their U.S. tax or military service obligations (contact the Internal Revenue Service or U.S. Selective Service for more information). In addition, the act of renouncing U.S. citizenship does not allow persons to avoid possible prosecution for crimes which they may have committed in the United States, or escape the repayment of financial obligations, including child support payments, previously incurred in the United States or incurred as United States citizens abroad.

>including child support payments

SHEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTT

You can't have a race war if all the niggers move to Africa

Give up. We now commandeer your country.

What would you guys say about giving 1 or 2 US states to blacks so that they can form a black ethnostate adjacent to our white ethnostate, rather than sending them back to Africa?

I think sending them back to Africa has a lot of problems, since a lot of US blacks have quite a bit of white admixture and are much higher IQ than African blacks. I don't think they'd fit in any better there than here. However, giving away states to them has its own problems.

I am curious about your thoughts on this.

If you do succeed, you will lose tons of intelligent people.
The only ones left are the very people who can't leave and will hurt people
This game you are playing is fucking stupid

I don't care to get your best and brightest, the problem is for the ones who will hate whites even more

Do you realize that won't stop this from catching on?
Even if Sup Forums hijacked their blaxit campaign, they still unironically believe they were kangz.

Coming from a guy who's national sport is reaching his hand down another dude's pants to grab his oily roach dick. Stay mad faggot.

can someone put this on an image for me? "Our success educationally, industrially and politically is based upon the protection of a nation founded by ourselves. And the nation can be nowhere else but in Africa. - Marcus Garvey"

We need to tag #blaxit with popular tags to take it off

Just proves that pol is fucking twisted.

You could do something noble but chose to put people in harms way
Hope you enjoy working for the jews

>tfw when you realize even with exposure of a plot, the inception is still there intact.

I doubt that top would be too happy about seeing his face used like that.

You deserve Islam

>being this new

Implying?

>Sees great campaign
>Jew-sweats start to kick in OY VEY!
>Tries to scare autists
>Doesn't work
>Tries to manipulate with nigger-tier logic
>Doesn't work
The only thing left to do is KYS

The American Negro doesn't have the wealth nor intelligence to move to Africa

>well played good sir

No, we will create a movement that will unite black people and relocating to Brasil and Africa. We will redpill every single black person and there will be no blood. We can live together in peace, but we need to separate the world into a race ethno-part and mixed part

All these burner websites didn't let me verify, but google voice worked. You pick a new # that goes to your real one, verify and then you can delete the # right after.

Nigger Toenails the Turkish bottom hates clever ideas because he never got them.

Muhammad fucked donkeys and was fucked by them too, he even let a nigger fuck him with a shoe. Then the nigger dumped nail clippings in his pulsing gapped ass, and pretended the prophet was a tranny who passed

Fuck off Brazil. You're just scared to assume the responsibility for the damage YOU caused! Last to abolish slavery. Time to pay!

Who the fuck is talking about niggers coming to the west??? did I mention any of that you stupid sperm burping cunt?

All this will do is get hard working people hurt.

Not that you would give a fuck. Instead of fighting your corrupt government, you try to cause more shit than good

You are a bleeding anal herpes blister