How DOES he keep doing it?

How does this man just keep winning and winning and winning?

What is this man's secret?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_48_Laws_of_Power
youtube.com/watch?v=hvrXDVf3nkg
youtube.com/watch?v=7OcldMG932o
youtube.com/watch?v=GkAtUq0OJ68&nohtml5=False
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hillary was never meant to be the leader of the free world.

By not being an idiot.

>What is this man's secret?

It's almost as if successful business men tend to be smart. Really makes you think.

Why no wall though?

You really want to go down this road after being blown the fuck out over the Travel Ban?

because he masters all of these
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_48_Laws_of_Power

All previous administrations set things up to benefit the highest bidder, not the American people. Every time they use to vote on such things the results were already decided before hand. You take that out of the subject and they are all impotent. This is all part of Trump's master plan my friend. Just sit back and keep watching.

Bump

He's a time-traveller. We know this.

Explain to me how le based Trump the Zionist billionaire is doing anything in the interest of the average American when he's sticking to the same Rep*blican policies that have existed to benefit monolithic corporations at the expense of the working class for decades

He tells the truth.

Guy's based as fuck.

got 1000 miles of land to plan construction for, it'll take some time, have you ever seen a construction crew build a house or a road? Takes a lot of planning, think of it like painting. You don't wanna fuck up half way through

He just banned a bunch of Muslims which is more than what the past 2 administrations have done.

1. Unlimited energy, sleeps like 5 hrs a night

2. Doesn't give a fuck losers think about him

3. A strong desire to MAGA above all else, he truly loves America

Checked and KeK'd. Trump has KeK's blessing and the power of Meme Magic. He cannot be stumped. America will be a utopia by the end of his second term in office. SHADILAY!

youtube.com/watch?v=hvrXDVf3nkg
start at 5:55

>5:55 timestamp
>555 digits
wew

Nice digits. KeK is here with us. Give President Trump your energy! AWOOOO!!

He's written 10 books on it. Read them.

He's a winner.

55 is the OPs digits too

God Bless America

I suppose by calling losing, winning.

wall talk actually starts at 12:20

fuck your flag nigga

5 hours a night is more than enough you fucking neet

We will have a second term - we must ensure this. We must ensure this in 2020. And we will. I will be here in 2-3 years for the next great fight.

lol yes the plan worked

>all time low
>50% and climbing quickly
I wouldn't be surprised if the God Emperor had a 100% approval rating by the end of his first term.

>I'm gay as fuck for Trump
Were your parents mad when you told them you're a massive faggot?

>double trips
>555 predicted

>being this delusional

t. insomniac

sauce?

It's called doing the right thing.

its not even worth my time to rake leaves anymore tbqh. You're too retarded.

This thread is weak sauce. OP needs to fuck off back to T_D.

Checked. Show me the results of a real poll. We do not accept liberal Fake News on Sup Forums.

Private sector > government

Also 150iq

>Is president
>getting his agenda fulfilled despite huge obstructionism
>his enemies and the enemies of the US are being investigated

Yet you are more worried about polls that are already proven to be inaccurate and with numbers that Bill Clinton had in the same point in his presidency.

what an idiot

hes literally a buffon, a clown, how stupid can he be

he will be inpeached soon, its obvious to everyone

its a fact putin hacked our elections and over 17 agencies say that trump was probably involved because hes in debt to putin and putin has his sex tape

hes finished, people close to him say hes going to jail

The Republishills we have had in office before AREN'T ACTUALLY TRYING TO WIN. They were bought off by the kikes years ago. They are the designated losers trying to make us think we have a two party system when it has long been just one party.

That's why they all hate Trump.

His IQ is actually closer to 170. You can't turn 1 million dollars into 8+ billion if you're stupid. Trump is a legit genius.

I was about to ask you when you'll learn not to trust polls, but then I noticed your flag.
Disregard that, and any serious comment in your general direction.

Pretty weak desu

Nah bud ever since I bumped my head in the ZOG war I need at least 8-10.

"our elections"
A
Fucking
Leaf

5 months in can't even repeal obamacare

Time travel

He inherited all of teslas inventions (this is true btw)

you don't accept reality that your shitty president has terrible approval ratings

No coffee
Nofap
Starting Strength and GOLTAD (Gallon of Liberal Tears a Day)

kek, let alone build the wall

he hasnt even put one brick down

Because it was foretold
> youtube.com/watch?v=7OcldMG932o

he has to take credit for a fence that was already under construction just to try to save face with his retard followers

>5 months in can't even repeal obamacare
Every day it remains in place is a loss for Dems. People fucking HATE Obamacare.

Leave it in place as long as possible, Trump, and blame the libtards for it staying there.

He sure is good at slurping up that Jew semen though.

No they hate Trumpcare actually.

>you don't accept reality that your shitty president has terrible approval ratings
I'm not a shallow fucktard like you who thinks ratings determine whether a president is good or not.

S H A D I L A Y

>what is an approval rating

right you think a 70 year old obese dementia patient embarrassing himself by autistically splerging on twitter is the sign of a good president

it would be way better to just pay troops to guard our border

walls a meme, gonna fuck with wildlife too(now watch the speds flip out as if im some fucking hippie suck my dick)

aaahahahaha, he conned 50 million people

well, stupid people are the easiest to con so i guess it makes it plain as day who the stupid people are in america

>dementia
Trump is at the top of his game. He cucks the entire EU on an almost daily basis.

>President can't be a Dictator and force Congress to do what he wants immediately.

Obamaleaf is that you?

he does love them doesn't he

the powa!!!!!!

Hes from the future.

Shut up kektard. I'm getting tired of your shit.

I want to stick my face right into her ass. Just imagine the intoxicating scent of her delicious asshole......

I agree with you that Trump is an ineffective leader.

Obama signed the stimulus bill in February. Saved America from a 2nd Great Republican Depression

Yeah it's me but brb im getting some food before my local shop closes

>being so delusional you've lost touch with any semblance of reality

Kill yourself

>mexico isn't paying for the wall
>can't repeal obamacare
>no plan to defeat ISIS in 30 days
>fucks around in the middle east
>escalates situation with Russia
>escalates situation with North Korea
>tax plan disproportionately benefits the rich & big business, not the middle-class or small business
>no aid cutoff to sanctuary cities
>hillary IS NOT in prison
>is ok with arresting Assange
>anti net neutrality
>signed bill to let ISPs sell user data
>anti Assad
>said DACA should stay because it's a "case of heart"
>hasn't done anything about BLM, black violence, antifa or any cultural issues (especially in colleges)
>calls himself a "nationalist-globalist"
>doesn't want to get out of NAFTA, even though he claimed he would
>constantly sucks Jew cock, Israel cock, commemorated the Holocaust 3 times since he tooks office and whined about "Holocaust deniers"
>Ivanka said she wanted to take in more reufgees
>isn't even politically incorrect anymore

Got the Muslim ban waterd down and twisted.

And you talk about wining?!
ahahahah that´s true delusion.

>Spirit
>Cooking

looks about right

You first.

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge, you fucking faggot leaf.

The angrier the left gets, the more he succeeds. Dems have yet to figure it out.

we're talking about national polls. obviously state polls are going to have more volatility

You gotta love how fucked up mentally u right wing retards are. You think that because a few state polls were off, that must mean that all future polls are fake. You retards really are fucked up mentally disabled autistic children.

Yeah maybe, I don't know. 150 is extremely high anyway. I'd imagine top tier in DC hovers around 120-125

>Obama signed the stimulus bill in February. Saved America from a 2nd Great Republican Depression
Dumbfuck, the recession was caused by libtards forcing banks to give home loans to niggers and spics that they already knew would default.

It's in the book of revelations so it is said that he wins and must win and will keep winning

You should be thanking us. Trump would have lost without our Meme Magic.

Because he's smarter than anyone else in government and they constantly underestimate him. They've drank their own kool-aid so long they actually think he's the bumbling racist retard they've portrayed him as since the start of 2016.

kek how so?

You want us to stop trading with Russia we show you middle finger.

he wants us to fight for american interest we show him the middle finger.

What else oh, more troops and action for Syria, middle finger.

he wants no Eu army, we form a Eu army.

Looks like you imagine things.

Leave it to right wing retards to DINDU an entire 8 year GOP presidency

Biggest fucking dindus on the planet.

George Bush: we want everybody in America to own their own home. That's what we want.
youtube.com/watch?v=GkAtUq0OJ68&nohtml5=False

5+ million of Killary's votes were from illegals. She got BTFOd on election night. We got the Electoral College and the popular vote. What did you libshits get?

Republicans crash the economy. Democrats thrive the economy. That's how it's worked for 100 years. Don't you retards know American history?

>off by up to 7.5 points
>still tries to claim their future polls are valid
Let me guess, they're still oversampling Democrats and blacks like they did for the election polls?

No they weren't. You right wing retards just made that up to make Trump feel better about losing the popular vote.

The only illegal voting took place for Trump actually

When you're 70? Fuck off.

His secret isn't a secret. He doesn't give a duck about people's feelings,he just ant to do what's right.

I know that might seem crazy to freaks and whatnot,but he actually wants to make America great again.

Totally insane. Why would you even?

Bump

The national polls were accurate. You're so fucked up mentally that you think because a few state polls in the 2016 election were off, that must mean that all future polls from all organizations that u disagree with must be fake?

How fucked up are you?

Remind me, who is in the White House? Who will win a second term in 2020?