How do we stop nordicists from trying to steal Southern European history?

how do we stop nordicists from trying to steal Southern European history?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=355E7f4uf3s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kVkHjRVpKAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=A4Q-tAUh27I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Moortugal
>stealing Italian history
Wew lad

The Italian should have black hair and brown eyes because hes an arab.

In ancient Rome, blond hair was initially considered to be a symbol of a prostitute, and these women were required to bleach their hair blond or wear blond wigs. After slave girls were acquired from Scandinavia and Germany, noblewomen began to wear more wigs made from their hair, and the stigma attached to blond hair diminished. Women also began dying their hair lighter shades using infusions made from saffron flowers. Unfortunately, some dyes and bleaches caused such severe damage to the hair that people resorted to wearing wigs. People also wore false hairpieces to augment their own hair or create special effects.

Prior to that (and probably long after as well), Romans were much more likely to use dark colored dyes, often to hide gray hair and restore their natural color. Victoria Sherrow explains again:

Hair dyes were popular in ancient Rome, and historians have found more than 100 different recipes that the Romans used for bleaching or dying hair. Early Romans preferred dark hair, and at one time, blond hair was the mark of a prostitute. Light hair became fashionable after Greek culture reached Italy and the Roman legionnaires began bringing back fair-haired slaves from Gaul. Women, and some men, applied bleaching agents to their hair and then exposed it to the sun to achieve a golden or red color. Wealthier people could afford to sprinkle actual gold dust on their hair to create a blond look, as did the ancient Phoenicians. Another way to achieve a lighter shade was to cover the hair with flower pollen and the crushed petals of yellow-colored flowers. When harsh bleaching agents caused hair loss, Roman women resorted to wigs made from the hair of blond slaves.

Indeed, according to archaeologist Elizabeth Bartman, Romans also imported black hair from India, while their use of blonde hair had political significance. Unlike the Indian hair, which was acquired through trade, Germanic hair became a symbol of Rome's subjugation of barbarians

let them turn into a caliphate

Shitalians are not white. Neither are you, Moortugal.

We keep fuckign their girlfriends when they come as tourists or exchange students and we keep stealing their money tru EU subsidies.

sounds like a sound strategy to me

What did that red thing on the helmet do?

Scare opponents? Make you easier to spot (for allies) if you got lost in the forest?

Nordcuck spotted

>Light hair became fashionable after Greek culture reached Italy

Fucking Greeks ruined everything with their degenerate libertine culture. Romans should fight for the republic and till the soil like their forefathers and not consort with actors or waste their time on idle pursuits. MOS MAIORUM not EASTERN DECADENCE ok, Jupiter bless.

Centurions wore that to distinguish themselves from other legionaries.

>that fucking image
Perfectly symbolises Vargtards.

Literally nigger tier people who stir up conflict in the nationalist community.

fuck off

Kek
That meme

Atlantic who married Nordic and honestly DGAF. It honestly doesn't even matter.

Any European is worth 1000 niggers

Youre just a nigger.

Curly hair is a nigger traitb

>thread about a european issues regarding european peoples
>americans still come in to tell everyone their opinion
fuck off

Not a single white has curly hair.

>No nordic claims to be descendants from the romans
>medshits starts wishing that we were
wew lad
you southerners sure are cucks

At this point it's just Southern Europeans who accuse the Nords of stealing their history, even though they don't(apart from a retarded minority)
So fuck off

Find me a castillian king with curly hair.

None can stand those varg larpers

You don't have to stop them. Anybody with a cursory understanding of history realizes that Romans and Greeks weren't Nordic.
If you, however, want to turn around and seriously attack Northern Europeans, then you yourself are guilty.

>Find me a castillian king with curly hair.
I'm literally castilian/basque/french and I have curly hair, you LARPing subhuman.
Curly hair is a very Spanish trait.

Kek you subhuman kike.

Find me a castillian aragonese navarrese or portuguese king with curly hair 000000000% of spaniards have curly hair.

FUCK OF CHRISTKEK

SAGE!

>literally a potato

>literally a negroid jewish faggot

m.youtube.com/watch?v=355E7f4uf3s

Literally almost every Spaniard has curly hair, you fucking LARPing subhuman.
>muh monarchs
The fucking monarchy was never even a representation of the rest of the country.
Never forget, you aren't Spanish, let alone a Castilian, you are just a filthy LARPing nigger.

Daily reminder that Turks are white and anybody who disagrees is a jew. :^)

0% nigger curls.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kVkHjRVpKAQ

Ill post all navarrese, portuguese and aragonese kings next

Yeah but your mudslimes sooooo

I doubt anyone nordics would actually steal the southern european feats.
The reason why the romans lost to the germanic tribes men, was due to the fact that the estimated average height of the roman soldiers back then was 160 cm (5'2) and the estimated height of the germanic soldiers were 180 cm (5'11)
it was quite simply no match, the poor little roman had no chance against stronger genetics, despite of the advanced military that the romans fielded.

Get the black plauge you knave!

Fucking subhuman kike nigger.

0% of spaniards have curly hair, 0% of
Portuguese, navarrese, castillian, and aragonese.

>Romans has big noses and curly hair
Were romans jewish?

This.
I have straight hair but a fuckton of people I've met have curly hair. Don't listen to this subhuman, he's probably the CHICANO who always claims he's Iberian.

Nordic looking dude here. Yeah that is not what happend fuck off kike.

>let me tell you about your country
LARPers are getting more delusional by the day.
Must be hard being a chicano.

How do we make Europeans realise that Portugal is the best country ?

Yes and thise with curly hair are nigger kikes moors.

0% of those with procen lineage in spain for thousands of years have curly hair.

So is Europe. :^)

You follow an eastern religion and are steeped in eastern barbarian culture. You will never be white no matter how much you bleach your genes with Slavic women.

>Southern Europeans
>light brown hair
>Green eyes

wew lad

0% of racial spaniards not residents of spain subhuman filthy moor.

You cant have curly hair and be spanish.

I'm also Castilian/Asturian and I have straight hair. Fuck off you cryptokike.

>Nordic looking dude here. Yeah that is not what happend fuck off kike.
Hello "nordic looking dude" where is your argument? I'm bringing facts and you're just spouting your opinion.

x does not equal y

They're Europeans and there's nothing wrong with most of them, go fantasize about "muh eye colour" because you nordniggers have nothing else to be proud of.

>I totally know about your country eventhough I've never been there, now let me tell you about who's white and not.
Please go fuck yourself. People like you make me want to drown you at the Mediterranean Sea alongside all those niggers.

You are literally retarded.
Curly hair is a Spanish trait, plain and simple.
>not resident of spain
I don't give a fuck about "non-residents". Spaniards have curly hair 9 times out of 10.

gypsy detected.

No.
youtube.com/watch?v=A4Q-tAUh27I

HURR DURR MAYBE IT COINCIDES WITH CLIMATES YOU KNOW

>Im a cracker: The post

We all know (((who))) is behind these "You're not white"/"You're not European" threads. Why do you morons keep falling for it?

Nords, Meds, Anglos, Celts, Slavs, unite to defeat the international Jew and the Moozlem subhuman infidels!

Hey rabbis, whatcha doin'?

Honestly it looks more like the borders of the Islamic world at their greatest extent.

FIlthy gypsy.
Portuguese king

0% of native Iberians have curly hair, fucking 0% understsnd???

I'm of Italian descent and I look the part, but isn't this a bit hypocritical? Why are we even making threads about each other any more? Focus on the (((enemies))), the normies, the faggots, the muds, etc... Leave our white brothers of various stripes alone

>Look at me mom! I have le reddit flag!
Quit hiding, faggot.

You are the fucking minority, borrego. My mother, who is half-basque half-french -not a SINGLE Spanish surname- has CURLY hair.
Vete a ordeƱar bacas, paleto.

Do you look like this?

Fucking this

>another manleterranean butthurt thread
this is asian masculinity tier

I screencapped this and i'll put it in an obese american spurdo sparde meme

Navarrese king, curly hair = fthy moor nigger kike

tomar por culo gitano de mierda.

this dude has curly hair tho

Fick off filthy gypsy

When are you getting deported back to Mexico again?
I wish you rapebabies didn't exist

>f-fcuk o-off!
Don't forget to kill yourselves, you subhuman LARPers

No senpai. I look like Jake Gyllenhal (or however it's spelled) with brown eyes and less psychological issues. Brother and sister are both blonde with green eyes, I'm the youngest and I got the straight brown hair and brown eyes. I'm also part German and part English. Italians being part nigger is a meme.

Reminder that the same retards that are saying that Romans were Nordic and that Italians are shitskins are the same ones who shill Varg and Paganism here

t.gitanos

Post your face disgusting moroccan filth.

>manleterranean
Uhhh didn't the "medcuck manleterraneans" totally btfo the snow chimps? Let's all get along before we have to set you straight again nigger

You aren't Italian if you aren't a bit black

Meds and the French and as much as I hate to admit it Brits are the best Euros.

Scandniggers need not apply.

Iros a follaros un pez, fornicaperros de los cojones

By stop making these shills threads.

I wonder who's behind this post?

Curly hair is the spanish mans hair arriiba flamenco olllllleee!!!
Filthy gitano nigger trash.

My cock is above average size so does that count? Romanic nose, thin lips, almond eyes, straight hair, small ears... Definitely not a nigger

Irony ?

Do anti-Nationalists even need to shill on Sup Forums anymore? 80% of these posts sound like the scheming and shilling that we're fighting against.

>Balkans
Owned by the Ottomans
>Iberia
Owned by Muslims
>South France
Ravaged by Islamic armies
>Italy
Everything south of Rome was conquered by Muslims

The only discrepancy is north Italy.

looks like someone can't handle the banter

>shilling
Nice meme

actual nordicists haven't really been a thing for decades outside of incredibly obscure figures like arthur kemp, it's almost always brought up via darkie deflecting or trollin. it's way more common to see people claiming they were black.

Learn to tell difference between This

Are you autistic you dumb fuck? Have you ever been to Spain or Italy?

I'll post it when you show me a video of you blowing your brains out

lol no spaniard is white so who cares what his hair is like
delusional negro

No, he has not. He makes up dumb bullshit.