What fills me with tremendous pride is that fact that we are the only nation of all 28 with the balls to actually leave...

What fills me with tremendous pride is that fact that we are the only nation of all 28 with the balls to actually leave the EU

Everyone complains, we are the only one to act

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RkAbOGxDF6g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Same here, but we should remember that there is still a lot more winning left to be done

Yeah and you're going to fuck yourself with a stick up the ass because of it. Hope it was worth it when you're starving in the streets xenophobes. The EU is the future superpower and you just hopped off the train of progress.

it's not as heroic as you think because britain can afford it since its power rests more on the anglo american side of things and its unique alliance with the US

it would otherwise queue up like everyone else for the EU dick

We'll see if it does you any good. You're still being flooded with Muslims, you don't seem to have free speech, and the liberals are still running wild.

Honestly? Since the UK left the EU, I can't tell what difference it's done you. Many of the same destructive policies are still in place. The white genocide seems to be continuing in your country.
So what good is it all?

Still cucked.

>Hiding
We know who you are.

Greenland left before you did, simply put you were bamboozled by a charlatan, he promised that leaving would be beneficial and that it would make britain great again, oh the same dude applied for a US citizenship the moment he learned the outcome of the brexit vote.
get fucked cunt

I'll celebrate when the High Court shits on hate speech. Until then we're literally 1984

Do you?

Were still tied to EU policies until we leave... which might explain th pe acceleration in bullshit we're seeing

Well they are not out yet.
The process is very long as they have to renegotiate every European contracts.

But I can't wait for France to open the door of Calais straight to England for refugees

The future of EVROPA is ISLAMIC

D E A L W I T H I T

Enough balls to leave a pussified union that can't stop you but no balls to stand up and stop literal terror attacks in your heartland. You don't have anything to be proud about.

Fuck, even I was angry about what happens in your country and I hate your guts. Do something you retards.

Hi there Kraut

>wet dream
youtube.com/watch?v=RkAbOGxDF6g

lol drunken chavs voted for it and then googled what EU was.

well done cuck
t. polish invader

You guys got bombed by the Clintons.

>Hope it was worth it when you're starving in the streets
>checks flag

please be bait

So what? You're the motherfucking Empire that controlled the world. Snap the fuck out of it.

Any cuckflag is a auto- larper/retard

Use geographic flag, you pussy.

>t. polish invader
Well you're not doing a very good job at invading, are you? All you do is sit on street corners drinking surrounded by smashed bottles and then leech on benefits. Hardly an invasion.

>Everyone complains, we are the only ones stupid enough to act

FTFY

(user is getting paid for this post)

>Leave because of White Eastern European Immigration
>Replace with Non-EU africans and mudslimes

Only the Anglo is able to stand up to the Hun.
God, I want to kill every Kraut.

Shut up, Sweden

So leave already how long it will take?

100,000s of Eastern Europeans have already left. By 2019 It'll be a hell of a lot easier to deport criminals and we'll be paying billions less.

So yes, we will and are benefiting

Too bad you don't have the balls to tell those pakis to fuck off.

你好

Nothing but liberal buzzwords. Why are you here faggot? What is your endgame?

Every fucking rat blowing themselves up nowadays is "known to the police". EU court prevents real pro-active action against them. That's one good thing. Also, no Merkel's Millions. I'll take any negative with those two.

lol why so triggered?

why would I want benefits when I can work, make loads of money and have a nice pension in 30 years?
checkmate anglo

What does it feel like knowing Putin can just annex parts of your country at will?

Who are you checkmating, retard? The only reason you'd brag that is if it wasn't true

Funny, I saw a polish shop with smashed in window just a few hours ago. I bet you get spat on weekly

How about we look at the facts, did he or did he not promise that it would be beneficial to leave the EU, and did the same guy not flee the country and left the political party that was responsible for the 'yes' to brexit in tatters? he's literally a jewish puppet that in the end hurt the UKs economy and the stability of EU.

Two things you need to do if you want to stay out of the Fourth Reich.

1. You need to drive the Taigs into the Atlantic and open all of Ireland to Protestant settlement---like you should have done in Cromwell's time.

2. Aim Britain's nukes at France and Germany, not Russia. Make clear that Germany's next attempt to make slaves out of Britons will be its last.

>deport criminals

Can't you just hang them?

not bragging just laughing at your stupidity, btw I see anglo junkies and drunks everyday you're not any masterrace by a long shot, quite the opposite

>EU larptard
>Everyone is jewish
>Farage matters most in this
holy shit, are there no high bridges where you live? I mean, Jesus, some prisoners make do with a shoe lace ffs

I wasn't the guy you were talking to. In my town, drinking on random corners and fences is mostly a lithuanian/polish hobby. English drunks are in/around pubs. I don't really care though. Europeans are harmless compared to Merkel's pets

You should have been kicked out many years ago, we´ve had enough of your blackmail.

Plus you are already invaded by the shittiest muslims, enjoy your moldy island and fuck off.

How are you still awake? Don't you have to get up for sleep tomorrow?

funny isn't it, how you're unable to determine my nationality, and this makes you quite upset.
ukip and farrage were the masterminds behinde brexit, and when the achieved their goal they all fled for the hills.
I would probably hang myself if I had ever been fooled by such a con artist and i do sincerely hope that you lot will do the same.

Holy Fucking Kek look at these gets!

>"leaving EU because of immigrants and I don't feel European" said the pro brexit voter with Indian/Pakistaniab/Caribbean ethnicity

This stuff is too funny

>vote leave
>getting a job in qatar
>£8k a month and a free house
>tax free
>gonna be the immigrant scum

Except I'm doing a job the fat natives have no idea how to do.

I'm sure all those little girls, that got passed around in the islamic rape rings are laughing with you, infact all of rotherham is laughing so hard right now.

We haven't left yet dumbass, lets not complacent when there are asshole like Tony Blair hell bent on stopping it.

Police in Spain is arresting terrorist shitskins every week, it´s not the EU policies but that your police is shit regarding terrorism, like the french, german and specially the belgian.

You also arrested and incarcerated a man for getting his dog to do a roman salute
Fuck Britcucks