Really makes me think

Really makes me think.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/cM4V9
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5B67fcRI86s
youtube.com/watch?v=1yBd5RY7GRo
youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
charlottestories.com/nc-house-just-passed-hb-330-allowing-drivers-legally-hit-protesters-block-roads/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Niggers aren't worth my thoughts, though.

Nope. It makes me want to get to work on time. Luckily, the law agrees.
archive.is/cM4V9

Okay, so who decides when society has sufficiently seen their perspective and tell people to stop blocking roads?

FPBP.

Fpbp

What happens if you just drive through them?

>it's legal to run them over in my state
Guess I'm not stuck in traffic anymore

Makes me think about some guy that's gonna die in an ambulance stuck in that traffic.

Hopefully it's a nigger.

>be nigger with a job
>trying to go to work
>protestors, many of them white libtards, block my path to show me what it's like to be powerless

Kind of seems like they're part of the system that they're supposedly fighting against.

Depends, it has to be self defense. If you start trying to drive slowly then they attack your car, you're in the clear (I'm pretty sure, I'm not a lawyer, don't go running people over because some advice you heard on Sup Forums)

Or do
>but take pictures for story time later

What a sickening post, at least I can take solace in the fact that racism will be wiped out within my lifetime

>go to nearest truck stop
>go through trash cans getting nasty trucker piss bottles
>go to toys r us
>get super soaker with backpack tank
> fill with trucker piss
>dress like antifa
>proceed to spray aged trucker piss all over protesters

Makes me think about how grateful I am for weak vehicular homicide laws.

shoot those who block movement

>we're going to make everyones life suck so we all feel like pieces of shit together
>equality!

>how do you respond to this situation?

then i would go back to my home country of Syria and fight back or die trying

Niggers in america are so fucking spoiled

I completely agree. Once we get rid of all other races, there won't be anyone to claim racism.

Speed bumps.

>w-we're being annoying faggots on purpose to make you grow as a person, n-not to ruin everyone's day in a tantrum

Are they connected by larger Chinese finger trap things? wtf

Would spraying them with a fire extinguisher be considered assault with a deadly weapon in burgerland?
Every car should have at least one

no it wont

Lol good luck with that dream. As long as there are other races there will be racists. Fucking fact nigger.

>LET'S PROTEST PEOPLE GOING TO WORK OR SHOPPING DURING THE HOLIDAYS OR WHILE THEY ARE HAVING BRUNCH! THAT'LL MAKE THEM UNDERSTAND!
Who the shit thinks this garbage up? What brain-dead idiot does PR for Black Lives Matter?

>tfw roll on the clutch and drag them all to the side of the road

>Really makes me think.
about getting a grill guard? yea me too.

True, racism will be over when there are no nonwhites in white countries

If thats truly what they want you to think then they picked the dumbest way to do it. I never thought that I never would have, and I doubt anyone with a brain would have. Will anyone in a traffic jam cause by these fuckers go
>Huh so THIS is what niggers feel every day?
no they will go
>get the fuck off the road before you make me jobless like you.

What would happen if a couple of guys got our of their cars and physically removed these assholes?

> racism will be wiped out within my lifetime
How? All recent events and media bullcrap is making more and more people racist.
I have never been a racist and even I am tempted to hate the ever living shit out of anything darker than my own skin color.

Racism and xemophobia are on the rise and it's clear that it is so by design.

Paradoxically it is the very people who claim to be anti racist that are creating more racism.
There are at present more anti racists than actual racists but by constantly talking about and over dramatizing the idea of racism they are actually promoting it
true

This shit makes me so mad, can someone post the video of protesters getting run over when blocking traffic

Exactly.
It's the "victims" and their "allies" that are infecting everything with race. It's all about race to blacks, or at least the vocal ones, and they're rewarded for it by praise by privileged white college students who want to feel superior to everyone else because they are "helping poor victimised black people".

Meanwhile blacks for affirmative action, can win court cases if they can portray their opponent as racist even if they're wrong, are basically immune to being called racist despite the fact that they're blatantly racist themselves. On top of it all some genuinely believe they should get monetary compensation for slavery. What a joke. I really hope the American society and people recover from this without a social disaster happening.

People got places to go asshole.

Only in California.

Every other state, you can run protesters like this over.

Plow into them hard enough just to rip the guy at the end of the chain's arm off.

Really makes me think about putting dealer plates on my truck.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5B67fcRI86s

Really makes me think.

That cop raising his arms like "fucker you deserved it"

Beautiful.

>you will never get to drift into a group of street blockers while blaring "gas gas gas" at max volume
Life is suffering.

hmm, they just do it to piss us off?

who knew?

The 'system' patrols and kills you for a reason.

>that guy who didn't even attempt to slow down

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The only thing this makes me think about is adding a snowplow to the front of my truck

>Powerless
>Drives a machine able to kill almost a hundred of persons

This is the only way to stop racism too. We need to do this. And yes I would gladly accept my death if I'm not deemed part of the master race.

>put in earbuds
>take nap on horn
>protesting

1000 hamplanet tumblerinas with their arms locked vs a muslim in a 3/4 ton box truck

Who wins?

Is that real and from Arby's?

>racism will be wiped out within my lifetime
eeehhh, it's gonna take a bit more than that to kill all those niggers

I'd run them over then sue them for damaging my car. Then I'd use my lawsuit cash to fund political groups to go against everything they believe in. Then I would sleep soundly.

Liberal racism, bruh.
>also, underrated post

its called the meat mountain

god bless america

Yes. And yes.

And it's overrated. But cheaper than buying the ingredients from the local (((deli)))

>engage all wheel drive

you aren't powerless if you are in a car with people standing in front of you

Can you sue them if a loved one dies because they're in an ambulance that can't get to the hospital in a reasonable amount of time? What if you have an important job and need to get to it and because of the traffic they're intentionally causing you can't get to where you need to go and it ends up having a material cost on your business?

>powerless

These guys haven't heard of "The Islamic Trucks of Peace"

What I feel like to double down the oppression these Faggot endure to let them know what I feel like stuck in traffic for 16 hours.

Powerless? One foot on the gas peddle will disprove that.

If the system was oppressive that it patrolled, harassed, and killed them, then they wouldn't be allowed to stand in traffic.
Certainly not that. I mean they probably wouldn't even be able to walk around freely at all, or live in their homes either, but they certainly wouldn't be allowed to stand in traffic.

Yet they freely stand in traffic. To promote their political ideology FORCEFULLY on others. That's called fascism. That's what that is.

No, because tracking them down is almost impossible. Nobody on site will share photos with you you could use to identify protesters.

GAS GAS GAS

Just pull up close and honk your horn. The first nigger that starts assaulting your car, get out and beat its nigger ass within an inch of its nigger life.

Then grab its wallet and find out where the niggers family lives.

Then the run REALLY starts.

underrated post

If your first feelings to this situation are to run over and kill the protesters you might have some anger issues there. However if you're feeling annoyed about it, I think that'd be perfectly acceptable since I imagine everyone else would be. But thoughts or murderous intent? No.

Just ease through them. If they start chimping on your car flash your carry piece. You do carry a gun don't you, user?

youtube.com/watch?v=1yBd5RY7GRo

Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

>Legal to run dumb animals over in my state
charlottestories.com/nc-house-just-passed-hb-330-allowing-drivers-legally-hit-protesters-block-roads/
get fucked niggers.

>seeing your own OC reposted
>embarrassed because it wasn't even that good compared to other, more awesome ones
It's a strange mixture of pride and self-loathing, desu.

That's why states have laws allowing cars to run protestors in the street down. It's just common decency, famalam.
>and really the only thing a single responsible white male can do to bleach society

>fascism
They aren't even doing it right.

No one, because the next step is forcible reappropriating the cars.
>now you know what it feels like to not have a car BRAAAP

No, OP's pic has to actually be high quality bait, in so far suggesting or even provoking that the mindset of the protester is murderous, they're people who want to "kill" the oppressors, this is obviously not always the case, and that really pissed me off about that pic

literally if im in a car and im stopped by protesters im not a fucking nut job thinking MOW EM ALL DOWN HAHAHAH come on dog

No. Creep slowly up with your car. Once they start chimping out trying to pull you out or break your windows, that's creates a reasonable fear of imminent danger (see Reginald Denny). Now that you have a reasonable fear, you're justified to hit the gas and escape. If that means you run down some stupid nigs in the process, too bad for them

Go ahead. Your protest can't come close to the anger I experience with construction workers.

Dude, I'm not even a testosterone fueled male, and that's what I think.

I don't do it, but they've never approached my vehicle. As it is my foot twitches way too much considering my state would send me to prison in a heartbeat.

>Protestors don't block traffic to gain your support
That's fine, but don't throw a fit when people don't support you.

I know it's illegal in most places to drive in to them. But world there be anything wrong with pulling up to them, getting out of the car, leasing it in nuetral, and just walking along as it rolls towards them slowly?

>>nigger with a job

fuck off

Probably something to do with not properly controlling a dangerous object.

funny how those protestors demand to see things from their point of view but disregard the point of view of the woman who will get fired for being late eight days in a row

ZHUT THE FUCK UPP AND LET ME GO TO WERK REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Well that woman of powers point of view doesn't matter since she has power.

Honestly, I'd feel much worse running over a possum than any of these human garbage.

RUN THE FUCKING TRASH OVER

Death to the jew

Death to the nigger

Death to the race traitor

>tfw too much power to keep your job

Fuck that, I live in TN nigger. Your asses are mine, legally. I'm seeing how many points I can rake up. lol

>People who are willing to to disrupt your livelihood and potentially let someone die who desperately needs medical attention in a hospital just for you to listen and succumb to their causes

And they're the ones who have the audacity to think they're the ones with "higher moral standards" you can not possibly make this shit up

They block the roads because it's the protesting equivalent of throwing a temper tantrum and refusing to move.

really makes me think: "maybe i should take the subaru to work today"

Idle speed.
really makes you think.