Rebel Media just posted a vid about the Elsa/Spiderman MKUltra shit on (((youtube))))

Rebel Media just posted a vid about the Elsa/Spiderman MKUltra shit on (((youtube)))).

youtube.com/watch?v=U5cowWPmO5Q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCz_yY83qal6G8KGxRf8afpg/about
youtube.com/watch?v=qIknzuGDU2k
statsheep.com/UC0gNKhFMg-bKyNNZ_MB3D9Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

bump

I thought we could use this to spread it a bit further

A lot of the youtube accounts that host this degeneracy were all created between July 2015- March 22nd 2016.

Oh god

I dont know what to do with this information

keep this bumped, are there any other threads about this up right now?

A lot of the accounts popped up around the same time. Its good noting this because you can then maybe trace organizations funding this.

Been looking a bit more into the accounts, many of them list Canada as country of origin. The business inquiry emails seem mostly fake.

Have found name and adres for this account:
youtube.com/channel/UCz_yY83qal6G8KGxRf8afpg/about

Wont post it here due to rules, but it is seems to be vietnamese.

I noticed that too. Some of them are in Arabic but they show they are from Vietnam. Really strange shit.

Just found another one, also vietnamese. The ones who use Western actors are a bit harder to trace.

Why the fuck does she talk like that? Do all canadians talk the way she does? She sounds just like Lauren Southern...

>March 22nd
>22
>all terror attac happen on 22
Am I deep into the rabbit hole? Maybe they used the Belgian subway bombs as a decoy to be able to abduct children and upload this degeneracy.
JESUS FUCK AM I GOING CRAZY???

I plan on making a pastebin file of all Elsa Spider-Man accounts and their creation date and any account associated with it. I will post it on Twitter and here look for Skitty. It should take me 3 hours.

Bump. You're doing God's work, anons.

crash course a brit poster who never leaves brit/pol/ on elsagate?(without having to watch some shitty 10min normie video) i keep seeing it posted. I know youtube is involved.

her accent kinda reminds me of my english teacher, (i'm brazilian) but she was a leftie

This guy was looking into this earlier apprently.
youtube.com/watch?v=qIknzuGDU2k

Rabbi media shilling for views.
Ignore all alt kike YouTube videos

I kinda feel like reaching out to these Vietnamese guys and asking who is paying them, but dont really expect an honest answer.

do it

This shit is being botted for sure. Look at these view count numbers, bottom graph.

statsheep.com/UC0gNKhFMg-bKyNNZ_MB3D9Q