In the UK, Polish people get attacked every day. Verbally abused, physically abused...

In the UK, Polish people get attacked every day. Verbally abused, physically abused, shops have bricks thrown through their windows. Graffiti on cars with Polish numberplates

Other urls found in this thread:

gravelroots.net/police/store2/89.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2X4TDzUvxs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's like the shoah all over again

>let's kick white people so we can make room for niggers
k
sage

>Polish
>White

Why should we care about other whites anyway?

JUST

Hates polish people loves Pakistani/niggers
HAHAHAHAHAH
Eternal anglo

Take the hint and fuck off, Wojciech.

Fuck off Muhammad

Why?

Polish people here in my country.
>Work hard don't steal
>Christian
>White
>Hot woman

Rather have them instead of some Arab Nigger fucks

We want them all gone. Is that so hard for you fucks to understand? We don't need want or need you here.

enjoy your transformation into Pakistan retard, I hope you enjoy paying jizyah

OP is a fag. This doesn't happen
Majority of working class brits like the poles and eastern europeans. We understand the need for more white faces.

OP your mum's going to die in her sleep if the last number is a digit between 0-9.

That's what I think, they are just normal workers imo

OP lies. Bongs are too cucked for that.

They literally dont. im sure you can cherry pick some articles, but the poles are treated well here. I work for a big company in the offices and all the poles who work in the warehouses are safe as fuck. sometimes go down for a cuppa tea with them.

Good. Fuck off.

Actually while I'm here, why do you cunts think its acceptable to have shops with Polish writing on the front of them as if this is a Polish speaking country?

The Poles are white. They are amongst the whitest people I have met.

When Trump fixes the fucked up Joo-backed visa problem, all Polish are welcome in USA. Who the fuck wants to go to Britanistan and get acid thrown in their face, run over, or blown up? At least in US, you are a free citizen (not subject) and can shoot a criminal in his fucking crotch if he attacks you. I'd rather have Polish here than Leftist britbongs any day.

It's not enough , we can do more, come on brits let's polish off the polish.

But slavs aren't white, also they don't add to soceity, they are basically russians.

Maybe they're X chromsome is white, so the woman can stay but the nigger slav men can get the fuck out.

Because:
white, working people < islamic goatfuckers that live from tax payer's money

We love Poland, stop trying to stir up trouble you obnoxious cunt.

>polish.jpg
>posts a typical russian
Why the board that is supposedly about politics of the world knows so little about the world

Jesus fucking Christ
>American education

>hurr treat me better because of muh whiteness
>durr we iz hard workaz an shieet
Off yourself, faggot, or stop sucking that foreign dick.
Westcucks can burn along with the Pollack white trash that left their country to clean toilets there. No dignity, no value. Nothing to defend here, Brits can drown them all for all I care.

Yeah, this doesn't happen

hol up, you sayin that that post was... politically incorrect?

Leave the Polish alone Pajeet, you cowards stoop to acts of vandalism because you know if you ever did anything in person they would crush you.

And, we all know you're not an English man, you're a shit/piss skin.

National and ethnical identities are not politics, not per se.

So no, it wasn't politically incorrect, it was just fucking stupid.
It's as if someone couldn't tell the difference between Netherlands and Germany. Or Portugal and Spain. Or China and Korea.

Op doesn't have a lucky jew in his life, and is taking it out on the Polish ironically.

Bongs are only "allowed" to be racist against poles while the entirety of the third world floods them. Makes you think.

Fuck your visas

Ah yes, the story of the man who supposedly had such a deep hatred for Polish people and polish culture that he took the time to learn their language and specifically translate an anti-Pole message just for their benefit

Or maybe, just maybe it's another fake hate crime

>Return home polish swine(?)

Why the poles englishbro?

BECAUSE THEY'RE DUMB BUCKETHEADS WITH ZERO (0) AESTHETIC VALUE.

>using anything other than normal o's and c's
Fake, no true Englishman would stoop that low.

gravelroots.net/police/store2/89.html

Maybe it's because the poles that live in England are white niggers who jump people for walking too near to them?

Lol no we don't. The worst I got was finding out that my neighbour was afraid to tell me she voted for Brexit because she thought I'd call her racist.

I told her I voted for Brexit too.

SOOKA BLYAD :DDD

Not only those who live in England. They are all the same, everywhere. Dumb animals.

>2 grosze
Wtf, should be 1. I guess kike magic works, it multiplied.

based poland
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2X4TDzUvxs

>took the time to learn their language
>TO GO OF POLISH HOME SCUM

In Ireland we have beers with them and trade our women.

How about posting some crime statistics (inb4 someone tries to be smart - I mean per capita) instead of cherrypicking incidents from tabloids?
Oh right, I forgot how much Sup Forums hates facts.
This is a Russian phrase, not even understandable in Polish. But meme on, Yank.

HOT

Polish women are all whore

The problem with Pole/Brit relations is that we got a large majority of scum. At least in my area, all across the south coast just aggressive, thiefing Niggerish Poles.

Hence why there is such tension and in most cases hatred for Poles.

The irony being though that whilst people keep picking on the Poles, the real enemy grows day by day.

For the record I like Poles but have experienced many Polish niggers, so it's difficult.

In China, they never try to rip you off and their health and safety standards are very high.

Polish, romanians, albanians a bunch of subhumans... most of the time even your average paki/arab shitskin is more civilized than them

Agreed, It's a close call with pakis, but Indians are vastly superior, as are most blacks if they are christian

and they still chose to stay, fascinating experiment.

There aren't indians here but surely they can't be worse than romanians & albanians, they are unironically nigger tier

bullshit, this doesn't happen, the only people that hate poles are pakis and coons

>When a Pole shares a Britain First post on Facebook.

Why?