Post all your redpills on Jews

im trying to convince a friend that the Jews push the liberal agenda, but he thinks the jews are not involved in that

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BJO_simAXY8
youtube.com/watch?v=RddqP0ABzwM
youtube.com/watch?v=o2vp_OoT8DI
thisamericanlife.org/radio-archives/episode/534/a-not-so-simple-majority#play
archive.is/JQCKa
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this shows that jews are smart and succesfull race meanwhile wh*Tes are retarded subhumans

this is a high end piece of jew ass in America right now

bump

Post pictures of your Cousin/Wife or GTFO. Plus we all know your a fucking Jew now no Mudslime would back the kikes.

Bump because every day it looks like Hitler was right.

"Only 300 men, each of whom knows all the others, govern the fate of Europe. They elect their successors from their entourage. These Jews have the means in their hands of putting an end to the form of any State which they find unreasonable." —Walter Rathenau, Zionist, Financial Dictator of Germany, selected by International Bankers after World War I in The Wierner Free Presse, December 25, 1909

youtube.com/watch?v=BJO_simAXY8

"The meaning of the history of the last century is that today 300 Jewish financiers, all Masters of Lodges, rule the world." —Jean Izoulet, a prominent member of the Jewish Alliance Israelite Universelle, in his book ‘Paris la Capitale des Religions’, 1931. Waters Flowing Eastward, p. 108

I don't get it either user, I've had discussions about holocaust denial with people and they agree completly with the truth does not fear investigation, then when I have tried to bring up the possibility of the events not actually happening as described by (((them))) I am immediately shown disbelief and disgust

"how can you say these things, 1000s of people saw it happen and have told us how the holocaust happened!"

the jews really fucking hit the jackpot with that and I fear it is way too late, I really feel as though they have won outright, complete control now

The black pill is when you realise they've been scheming towards their current goals of 1000s of years.

youtube.com/watch?v=RddqP0ABzwM

That's just a straight-up lie, Stalin wasn't jewish.

Is this image serious or just a joke, I've never been able to tell

Real however you will hear, for example in the swimming pools case; "it was for SS officers and prisoners were meant to watch to further their suffering."

They are too fucking smart and get away with the smallest lies, EVERY TIME.

If I were to go to Auschwitz, would I be able to see any of them? Is there a higher res version of that image?

It legit had all the stuff, how you interpret that is entirely up to you. If doesn't even stop the current story from being true.

Check out the research of David Cole

You can see any of it, they'll even tell you about the tower being put up after the war if you ask.

I think its not. But Lenin and Trotsky was.

youtube.com/watch?v=o2vp_OoT8DI

And to think I did a presentation in high school on Dachau. I just figured out today that my ancestry is almost entirely German. What the fuck lads, it feels like I'm waking up

Fuel for the hate fire:

thisamericanlife.org/radio-archives/episode/534/a-not-so-simple-majority#play

Circular 54/1933 of the Reich Ministry of Finance, August 28, 1933;-

“To further the cause of Jewish emigration to Palestine through allocation of the necessary sums of money, without putting too much strain on the currency reserves of the Reich and simultaneously increasing German exports to Palestine, an agreement has been reached with the appropriate Jewish authorities. It is based on the following conditions:…”

That's a misleading chart because 90% of all.media is controlled by 6 parent corporations and those 6 parent corporations are owned by Jews so we cam say that Jews influence 90% of American media. Europe and Canada are very similar.

archive.is/JQCKa

ARCHIVE for the redpills

I will return in a little while and post moar if the thread is still up.

It's not hard to see. If they can't see it, I don't know what to tell em.