Why aren't you vegan, exactly?

Why aren't you vegan, exactly?

Don't tell me you're still eating the sinewy jew and drinking breast milk for baby cows.

Why can't vegans use names for food like "poultry, pork or milk" like everyone else?

It's always "rotting flesh", "gland secrete" and so on.

it's almost as if they have an agenda to turn other people into mentally ill scrawny bitchboys like themselves HMMM

Awwww does it make you uncomfortable knowing you drink milk for baby cows and eat chicken menstruations?

>n-no! U-use the words the jews use to describe it to make me more comfortable buying into their cancerous animal product industries!

I tried it for a month
>couldnt afford amount of food needed
>kept forgetting to eat 24/7
>not enough time to spend all my time eating for nutrition/muscle mass
>headaches and weak after a month
>too lazy to shove 20 different foods in one plate
>ended up eating average size stake that immediately made me feel better

Yeah, hit the crack pipe again goyim.

Also

>stake

Nope, I had a father in my upbringing. Love a good steak.

I formally apologize

Maybe if your father wasn't shitty he would've told you that steak is leading you to heart disease, the same thing he's going to die of within the next 10 years.

Where did you first hear about veganism? Also, how old are you?

i like the taste of meat

Same as most people. I heard jews mocking it on some sitcom.

23 btw.

What are you, some junkie? Have some self control for christ sake.

It is not the optimal diet for humans. You literally have to supplement B12. Why would you want to be vegan?

You do realize B12 doesn't naturally appear in meat, right shit for brains? The cows get that supplemented to them because THEY'LL die if they don't.

Basically your B12 intake is leftover B12 from SUPPLEMENTED B12.

Moron.

Humans evolved to eat meat. Why are our teeth shaped this way if we shouldn't?

meat is fine in moderation as one ingredient in one meal once every few days, especially if you stick to seafood and chicken. red meat even less frequently. no need to turn your eating habits into a fucking religion in order to exercise the smallest bit of moderation

Hang on, relax for a sec
Do you at least agree that it is easier and more cost effective to just have a regular diet?

Your teeth are shaped just like apes and they eat 99.9% fruits/veggies, only eating meat in rare scenarios.

You fuckn retard. You have no idea what you are talking about. Microorganisms in the cow stomach secrete B12. The cows then absorb it. Go learn something, why are vegans so stupid?

>Microorganisms in the cow stomach secrete B12
...yes BECAUSE THEY FUCKING EAT B12 FORTIFIED GRAINS/GRASS YOU MORON

>Do you at least agree that it is easier and more cost effective to just have a regular diet?
Nope. Rice, grains, and beans, fruits, and veggies are cheaper per/kg than meat is.

It's not just meat. Dairy is fucking terrible for humans as well. Yes, even white people. If it activates antibodies as soon as you consume it, take a hint.

No you stupid faggot, the microorgansims synthesize the b12 in the stomach of the cow. How dumb can you be. Do you know how to use Google? Fuckn soy burgers rotting your brain.

I can eat meat and be set for a day with most of the protein and fibres i need.
>rice, grain, fruits and veggies are cheape by the kg
On what planet do you live?

Already just googled. Prepare to kill yourself.

It is true that vitamin B12 is found in animal foods, and plant foods contain very little. However, animals do not have the ability to manufacture vitamin B12, so the presence of B12 in animal foods is not because of some superior characteristic of the food source. In fact, it is bacteria found in the intestinal tracts of animals that produce vitamin B12. Therefore, any B12 present in animal foods is only because of bacterial contamination. This doesn’t sound much like the makings of a superior dietary component, does it? Because of the simple fact that they don’t have intestinal tracts, and therefore intestinal bacterial contamination, plant foods contain little or no vitamin B12. Bacteria in soil also can produce B12. In earlier days people actually got their hands dirty while trying to subsist, and this was probably a source of this nutrient for them.

However, animals do not have the ability to manufacture vitamin B12

Pescetarian here, far superior desu.

Yeah go eat some raw meat, we only slightly evolved to eat some cooked meat sometimes. There's far more in similar we have to animals that are purely non-meat eating than to meat-eating animals.

>I can eat meat and be set for a day with most of the protein and fibres i need.
Cool. There are beans and grains that offer more protein and fiber per/kg than meat does, costs less, and won't give you heart disease.

>On what planet do you live?
It's called living in a first world country. Try it out sometime.

>animals cant manufacture b12
who tf cares about what animals manufacture as long as you get b12 from their meat u absolute retard??

His argument is that B12 naturally occurs in animal meat, which is false.

The point is there are tons of B12 fortified foods and non-dairy milk out there, which is just as non-natural as getting your B12 from meat.

You dumb fuckn retard! This is too funny.

The animals do not manufacture B12. The microorganisms in their gut manufacture B12 and then it is absorbed by the cow. This is the case for all RUMINANTS.

Other animals get B12 in different ways.

>How do animals get B12?

>They absorb B12 made by their gut bacteria, in the case of ruminants like cows and sheep.
>They eat poop (coprophagia), like some rodents do. (Please don’t get any bright ideas from this fact!)
>They have bacterial contamination of their food.
>They eat animal-sourced foods like other animal flesh, milk, or eggs.

Because meat is delicious and healthy in moderation.