The castizo question

Castizo: a person that is around 75% genetically european and the rest almost completely amerindian. Pic related, what the average castizo/a looks like (the average argentinian is genetically a castizo)
Are they Sup Forums approved?
When does a person stop being castizo and starts being considered white (genetically)?

Never.

No, absolutely not.

95% and up is white, but not racially pure

Fuck you all

"Race" is a difficult thing. I don't have a specific number ratio attached to genetic lineage that I would use as a threshold for "whiteness." I will say, however, that many people from Latin America can plausibly make a claim to heritage in line with our Western-Atlantic civilization, that claim being based on a largely European genetic makeup.

CASTIZO ETHNO STATE WHEN?!

They aren't racially pure, but most the whiter Hispanics aren't that bad in my book.

Americans with relatively pale skin are still American, not European.

You were saying, user?

Soon. Castizo master race!

Indeed. The US is part of that Western-Atlantic civilization with it's roots in European peoples and their ideals.

you are greek apparently.

>Are they Sup Forums approved?
Fuck no!

Best answer.

Chicanos are the niggers of the Hispanic Americas.

>all these white/mexican mixed mongrels desperately looking for an identity
lmao

A map done with footbal player's and some we donĀ“t even know if they are real european or immigrants.

fuck off bully

that's 75?

shit i must be like 90 then

No.

if that was the case french one would be a nigger. they obviously picked the native ones to picture.

Limpien sus cuartos.

>left has a darker skin than right
Obviously that was a small sample size.

>the average argentinian is genetically a castizo
The average Argentinian is genetically European though.

women have lighter color complexion in every country. i dont know why.

the author said it was done with "thousands of pics collected everyday". Btw the average italian woman has lighter hair and skin than the average italian. Google it.
And Argentina received millions of Italian inmigrants

FPBP
Not even my country believe them to be White.

no

This is a pretty good metric. Anything over 99% is "pure".

Niggers are the niggers of the Hispanic Americas

Hm. I have a pretty tainted image of Argentina then. Ones I've met were 100% European.

Only if we bleach them for one generation first.
Next, we Bleach the world.

Kek, still whiter than america.

Pink Nipples
>Pink Nipples
Pink Nipples
>Pink Nipples

This is the final test to end all tests. Those with brown nipples shall not be deemed worthy of whiteness

>Sup Forums now considers pic related non-white

We are gonna lose this war. Sad.

I also have pink nipples, pale skin (like the tall guy in pic related), can't get a fucking tan because I always get rosacea (redish skin) and was born with blondish hair (now is black), yet I'm sure I'm a castizo because of my family. My face looks like the pic in OP but with pale skin

Level me this, Sup Forums

I'm 1/4 hispanic on my mother's side, but part of that even has european roots. I have green eyes and blonde hair. Would you consider me a castizo or white?

If you take DNA tests, it could be that you are much more than 75%. This is like the lowest tier. Even Mexicans are 50%. A castizo could be 90-95%.

An octaroon?

>Colorado
Get fucked.

I see. Follow up question-- would I be okay to have children with a white woman?

chicanos are the trash of latin america for the most part. very few of them are 3/4ths white. in fact most of them are majority amerindian, especially squatemalans. raegan amnesty was a mistake.

so youre 1/8th something that already partially white with uniquely european phenotypical traits. youre white, retard. one drop rule autists are morons.

Tom Cotton's proposal that will replace the Hart-Celler act will thankfully bring back white immigration while restricting the third world. That and with a wall we won't be demographically fucked. Plus white southern africans could immigrate here too.

It's not just that, it's that le pink nipples are a piss poor meme. Many white women who tan or get pregnant, their nipples can be really, really dark. Nordic and Med guys can have dark nipples year around. It's a matter of phenotype and not race, on par with libshit "the pigment of muh skin" meme.

why does everybody want to be white I wonder

Well I'm assuming about the european mixture on that part, since they don't look like natives or anything. But yeah you're right, no need to be autistic about it

What the fuck are you on about?
I, and everyone else, can tell the difference between a tan pink nipple and a brown nipple.
A brown nipple has no reddish pigment in it what so ever.
A tan pink nipple looks like a cooked pepperoni.

it' current year

This dude has pretty damn brown nipples but I would think of him as white, no? Honestly it's just a phenotype, like your ear lobes or something. I find pink more aesthetic though.

oh, you mean the middle-class-and-up that can afford holidays on Greece? yes, those are all white.

Never channeled my autism to become a nipple connoisseur desu, or spent anytime dwelling on the redness of nips. But it's still a piss poor metric because it is a phenotypical trait, and not an issue of race. A non-white who's had the brownness of their nips purged through generations of bleaching, and their offspring could have the "white" nipples you describe here.

Race is not phenotype.

There's red pigment in those nips!
He's white.

Probably this. You have lots of whites though, Sup Forums is being unfair as usual. I support all the whites in Latin America and Africa, it's wrong to cut you off.

Fpbp
America needs to Balkanize and the white states need to secure their borders and build a wall there.

What's the idea behind that pic?
>I'm 100% white
???

>ITT

Okay, but this is the brownest I've seen.
I think it's supposedly what a Castizo thinks about Mestizos, while looking like one himself.

Validation. I find it amusing.

ITT larpers being racist
We know u dont stay any of this stupid shit in real life we get it. Wtf happened to Sup Forums? why are u re ddits here

pink nipples mean nothing

>Are they Sup Forums approved?
No.

i know, but it makes no sense since we know what we are

>tfw I'm a Mexican American with blue eyes
Ask me anything

>african_baby_with_blue_eyes.jpg

is this the pic?

>notwhite.png

They mean everything. Disprove the test.

If you care that much about being white you're obviously a self loathing castizo.

We have m8.

I think I qualify for this
Something that I have been wondering for though is how do I select a mate? Do I try to whitewash myself out, or do I pick someone like me and continue to father this new race of people into the world?

Post hot castizo grills.

No you haven't.
Show me more pictures of nipples.
Show me a non white with red pigment in their nipples.

>is this the pic?
the ayy used in my pic is the same pic u used, if that's what u meant

Castizos are the rightful rulers of South America. They should stop trying to be white and start fulfilling their destiny.

True dat. Theres fucking discrimination among castizos even among sibblings from the same parents just because they have a slightly different skin tone.
Fuck. Castizo race was doomed from the beginning.

Asspained Mestizos hating on the whiter nationalities of latin america.

>if you aren't white in this board your oppinion is disregarded
Gee I fucking wonder.

I'm not here to sustain your nip fetish fagget. Your argument is on par with blue/green eyes = white. Phenotypical features do not determine race. I would be more inclined to support the lineage argument over any of this shit. It's far more scientifically-based.

No. Is that the ORIGINAL pic?
the /x/ pic?

I do but I'm not going to post it. Canelo is non white (octoroon or castizo), and he has pink nipples

idk 83%+ it's white for me :P

fuck off faggot there are still many pure white argentinians revela your flag u fucking chile/uruguay castizo nigger cunt

I said average

>you must classify a country according to its exceptions
I'm ashamed to share this flag with your kind.

FPBP
My mongrel brother

fpbp

>Brown eyes
>brown hair
>those diluted European facial features
>white
What did you mean by this?

este pais fue construido por blancos, no es nuestra culpa que tus antepasados no hayan sabido de la importancia de los genes y se hayan cogido indios simios
orgulloso de no tener ni una gota de sangre india
salu2

Eh, you prob have seen castizos and thought they were white.

I'm technically a castizo but I look Arab.
(White dad, Mestizo mom)

This chart is just an collection of averages coming from very widely varying populations. Not worth using as a guide.

>TL: I belive I'm not a nigger therefore this country is white

National transhumanism will allow them to become genetically 100% White.

Possibly from men having a tendency to work outside more often. Like my grandpa who was pretty light skinned in his youth but due to working outside in a farm most of his life he began to have more of an indio color to him in his later years. While women have mostly traditionally stayed indoors and did housework.

Faggot pieces of trash like you are why we'll never win. Kill yourselves for the good of humanity

cuanto les paga macri judios de mierda por shillear en internet? la verdad no tienen 2 dedos de frente, tendrian qqe volver uriburu y mascrarlos a todos manga de lacras criminales