BATTLE STATIONS!!!

Matt Furie started a kickstarter in an attempt to "save Pepe" ITT we discuss ways to bring him down we made Pepe famous, he is our meme by right.

How can you save something that doesn't want to be saved?

we are the ones who keep pepe alive, he is the one who wants to destroy him.

We should make a deal. We raise and give him 10 times what he's asking for this kickstarter if he agrees to end the war on Pepe

Bump

Just backed it.

He is going to way surpass the goal.

"Our aim is to resurrect Pepe the Frog in a new comic book reclaiming his status as a universal symbol for peace, love, and acceptance."

I have no problem with this desu senpai

Pepe did literally nothing wrong

It will be hilarious to see their new peace pepe alongside nazi pepe memes

Send them this.

he is just coning sjw just let him steal those cucks

100k? I don't think that's feasible

Exactly how will giving him money "save" an idea from us?
Am I missing something? Or does he just want money?

Why use such a fagotty font?

He's in the spotlight, it's obviously a money grab while he still has name recognition.

>Boy's Club debuted in 2006, Pepe became a meme around 2010, then stuck around the internet long enough to become an institutionally recognized hate mascot.
>Pepe became a meme around 2010

Let pepe be SJW. He can take Kekistanis with him and away from here.

>Our aim to capitalize as much as i can on my art work before i die or the meme rain runs out of steam.

You think this guy was also behind rare pepes, and the rare pepe market.

Technically the frog meme is a derivation of pepe.

You will notice that proprtionally pepes "feels good man" and the typical /frogposter/ are two distinct and seperate characters.

How about this?

Fuck off Matt.

What war on pepe? We haven't lost a single damn thing and there's nothing he could possibly do. Why give him money?

Here's the truth, and I think I have this guy figured out--Pepe became too big a meme for him and took on a life of its own.

That's why he's panhandling on Kickstarter. And he's using the "PEPE IS A NAZI MASCOT" narrative to do it.

>Create character
>Becomes huge meme
>Basically your chance to make mad cash
>Right loves Pepe, Left hates Pepe
>Tell the right to fuck off, market Pepe to left
Shit nigga, what the fuck are you doing?

This. Just embrace it and go full Ben G. mode, the more he fights it the worse it's gonna get

>negotiating with meme terrorists

>tfw Furie killing Pepe was just a way for him to Jew money out of Reddit-queers for his "resurrection"
Furie stinks
Also, Pepe would be NOTHING without Sup Forums.

There's a difference bet ween boys club pepe and Pepe the Frog

Boys club pepe is a stoner frog that pees with his pants down

Pepe the Frog is a mischievous frog supremacist that picks on his human friend Wojak.

They are entirely different characters. Pepe the Frog is famous, boys club pepe is not.

Everything about this just spreads the memes out further. He's just trying to capitalize on pepe's internet celebrity and is pissed he couldn't monetize the previous popularity increase.

That sounds about right for sadfrog.jpg

LETS
SAVE
PEPEPEPEPPEPE

grow up faggot.

I thought he killed him off or something.