Three CNN journalists resign over fake Russia story

>Three CNN journalists, including the executive editor in charge of a new investigative unit, have resigned after the publication of a Russia-related article that was retracted.

>Thomas Frank, who wrote the story in question; Eric Lichtblau, an editor in the unit; and Lex Haris, who oversaw the unit, have all left CNN.

>money.cnn.com/2017/06/26/media/cnn-announcement-retracted-article/index.html

F

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Xg5Dp
archive.is/LeHYA
archive.is/Xg5Dp
youtube.com/watch?v=DuXPcScNDXE
youtu.be/hmRjswIPcRY
nytimes.com/by/eric-lichtblau
archive.is/wz3zN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Very fake news.

archive.is/Xg5Dp

No money for these traitors

Bump

is it really surprising that cnn is fake news ?

>F?
Fuckin' S

S

There has to be something more to this story. CNN is also now requiring that all Russia content has to be approved first by an exec.

I bet you that pro-Trump folks are leaking fake info to journos, trying to bait them into printing fake news.

just goes to show you how dumb and morally bankrupt they are that it's come to this

What was the article about? I ain't clicking that link, nigger.

my boner has been initialized

press B to install boner

archive.is/LeHYA

KeK, they really are taking any info and just printing it.

B

Whip it out bro

I think we can go from very fake news to science fiction at this point

S

archive.is/Xg5Dp

Trump is a threat to journalism. Look at him. He's going after the media. This is awful. How do we stop him!?

Fucking S

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

>archive.is/Xg5Dp
thanks

>Three CNN journalists resign over fake Russia story
When are the rest of these lying CNN faggots going to resign?

>Trump is a threat to journalism.
I know! If this keeps up, they will have to start having standards and telling the truth! He must be stopped!!!

how the fuck you even try to convince people you aren't fake news after this.

Kill myself

why the fuck do we even remotely care enough to post CNN news here?

Lmao

It is so funny watching this arm of the msm rot a little bit.

"I've been with CNN since 2001, and am sure about one thing: This is a news organization that prizes accuracy and fairness above all else. I am leaving, but will carry those principles wherever I go."????

A fucking deranged shill from Clinton News Network, good riddance, the first few rats from a sinking ship

>it was one of the bait shitposts that Sup Forums emailed them to fuck with their tip line
>they fell for it

>Months trying to get Trump impeached
>Literally getting fired because of fake news

look at that headline. these fake news artists have no shame or perhaps no self-awareness.

if fox news put out some Very Fake News™ propaganda and the writer and 2 senior staff in charge of the dept resigned, it would read something like,

>FOX NEWS IN TOTAL MELTDOWN, BUILDING ON FIRE, 0 SURVIVORS

They'll all be killed by DNC cleanup crews within a week. Digits confirm

Classic.

no one cares faggot. fuck off with your russian sympathizing bullshit.

Lol. What was so egregious about this instance compared to the last fucking year and a half?

Witnessed

>I bet you that pro-Trump folks are leaking fake info to journos, trying to bait them into printing fake news.

This. It's war.

>he still believes the russia conspiracy bullshit

S
Fuck CNN

Trumpo is targeting the media.
Trumpo is literally Hitler.

Le canned merchant

Funny how all it takes is a fake story about (((kushner))) to get folks fired. Isn't it odd that (((he))) is the protected one?

Sad!

S

S

Suck it, fake news.

FAKE NEWS BTFO

S

No mercy during war you giant fucking faggot.

i dont give a fuck about a second world shit hole. kill yourself already.

S

It's really unbelievable that this kind of crap passes for news these days

"So and so once talked to someone who went to Russia one time and they were rumored to eat lunch one time with a Trump advisor. RUSSIAN COLLUSION OBVIOUS IMPEACH DRUMPF NOW"

Plus Jim Acosta is full-on JUST mode:

youtube.com/watch?v=DuXPcScNDXE

Very bad day for CNN! Sad!

Lol how stupid are you, this isn't about Russia itself, this is about the fake news story of Russia collusion in the election

the sources in this case were not "anonymous" so it's falsifiable.

No F. They get S for stupid shit they tried to pull on us.

S

no one cares. except sympathizers and faggots

Clearly you are mentally retarded

The S is for spit of their grave faggot

Trump Bump

S

I thought S was for shitting on the grave

whats wrong faggot? dont like what im saying about >>mmuuhh russia is based. fuck off and kill yourself.

This.

stay bootyblasted leaf

No one is saying Russia is based you fucking idiot, try to read the thread

No. Spit. I know cause I invented the meme when Trump won the election. Made a thread to Spit on Hillarys grave.

Interesting to see if the people fired were Jews

And they suck the dicks of the three released reporters in the article. Sad!

I don't even know what the point of these "press briefings" are. No one ever gets their question answered. Any information to be put out can be done on the White House website.

is that the only thing sympathizers say? >u-u-uh leaf! u-u-uh soros! pathetic, cringy faggots.

>I thought S was for shitting on the grave
You meant Walmart?

Exactly. What's amazing is that it took them a fucking YEAR to figure it out.

Doesn't this 100% prove the Rights fake news narrative?

The left has been like

>THAT'S A LIE, IT'S ALL TRUE, CNN, MSNBC, HUFFPO, DAILYKOS, CAN'T BE WRONG, YOU ARE CRAZY.

But now CNN is firing people for making shit up.

Pretty big win that's flying under the radar I think.

poor poor patsies. CNN created this ruse to have fall guys for their fake news crisis.

Dude's unhinged.

They're for the TV reporters to grandstand. Notice CNN and other TV networks are up in arms over it, but there's comparatively little from NYT and WaPo and other print outlets. Those guys probably love it.

Because they called themselves out.

why arent they in jail?
resigning isnt enough

S

Thomas Frank is a major guy, not some bullshit cnn news article writer. His involvement in this is especially interesting - in general, he's got a pretty good track record for being reasonable.

Sorry wrong post was meant for

The piss thing was claimed to be given by a poltard to whatever guy passed it along

To further this point I present this video: youtu.be/hmRjswIPcRY

Acosta is apoplectic that he can't film the briefings, because according to him if they can't get video what's the point? Think he may have been projecting a little calling Spicer useless? I know that there were no changes for print journalists leaving video out of the briefings.

If you watch you'll notice that if a real question is asked, they'll get a real answer. The problem is that the corporate media who are on the question-asking side of the table are full of shit. If you replace them with normal people it would go much better.

>Sup Forumslack wrote peepeegate
This is false don't listen to any of the larping reddit fucks. The pee thing was written at cripple pol then sent along to to a shell company that works for the Hillary victory PAC and moved up the chain

>I invented the meme
Neck yourself

Liars. CNN should be broken up as an illegal monopoly. Their leaders should be arrested for spreading dissent and sued for slander.

Lichtblau only just joined CNN from NYT after writing a million Trump-Russia stories that relied on ((((anonymous sources))))

>nytimes.com/by/eric-lichtblau

Wonder how many others are false

Remember to archive
archive.is/wz3zN

Tommy Christopher is the biggest faggot in the history of journalism.

S

you sound like a massive faggot

>I bet pro Trump folks are leaking info

Think you're looking too far into this. Basically CNN got caught making fake rape accusations and now its given Trump almost limitless ammo to use against CNN and other leftist propaganda MSM outlets.

They pushed too hard with the Russia stuff and now its hurting Democrat's ability in narrative crafting.

>I bet you that pro-Trump folks are leaking fake info to journos

That's simply not possible, user. CNN only prints information and speculation from VERIFIED, CREDIBLE, TOP-LEVEL UNNAMED, ANONYMOUS sources. Are you suggesting that they don't vet them carefully?
Why would a respectable, unbiased news organization take that sort of risk? They're journalists, not propagandists.

Every time I see something like this I want to laugh it off, but this timeline no longer can surprise me.

> Resigned

When a company "accepts your resignation" after you have screwed up royally, you have been fired.

CNN IS FALLING APART

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
AAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

what russia story?