Brit/pol/ - Papers edition

>Theresa May's enfeebled body to be controlled by the DUP animatronics department
news.sky.com/story/dup-and-conservatives-make-confidence-and-supply-deal-10927704

>HMS Queen Elizabeth set sail on her maiden voyage
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4640214/HMS-Queen-Elizabeth-maiden-voyage.html

>Police officers injured after chimpout, could be the start of the 2017 riots
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40401221

>Grenfell Tower: Cladding firm ends global sales for tower blocks
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40409981

>Muslim woman driver crashes into muslims at the end of their starvation thingy they do each year
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-40397028

>David Davis '"pretty sure" of Free trade deal
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40397312

>Tommy Robinson in trouble (again) after being filmed punching a man at Ascot
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/edl-founder-tommy-robinson-caught-10684559

>Phillip Hammond allegedly wanted for interim Prime minister
independent.co.uk/news/uk/ministers-want-philip-hammond-as-a-caretaker-prime-minister-a7807441.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z6xxJ7PCmdo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forest_swastika
youtube.com/watch?v=82_XPCdXuHk
nationaldebtclock.co.uk/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FIRST FOR RIGHTLY SO IS A LYING KEK

C U C K

First for epsiode 8 of Twin Peaks is the red pill.

First for misery awaits us all

youtube.com/watch?v=Z6xxJ7PCmdo (2:48 is the best imo)
Fucking awesome

Can anyone show me more ian paisley videos
where he is fucking tanked

>131447022 #
>this one doesn't have lumps in it
>this one has little bits of corn in it
I don't mean to be so harsh about your hobby m8 but you might consider trying a book

WHat the fuck

tictac heads get back in your respective boxes

Why do people who oppose Tommy Robinson insist on calling him by Stephen Yaxley-Lennon? Do they think they're getting one over on him?

I wonder if they'd refer to Caitlyn Jenner as 'Bruce'.

What?

>Sikh couple told they were wrong culture to adopt a white child
B-but muh based sikhs

He's a self admitted Zionist and a willingly complicit Zionist agent.

Anything to belittle a political opponent. Much as people would call Barry, Barack HUSSEIN Obama to score a cheap point.

First for Forest Swastika

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forest_swastika

£1 billion is a small price to pay for a far-right government. I knew May was doing the right thing when she called that election. Labour is finished, they will never form a government again.

Check my post below yours Bob.

They know full well that he was using a pseudonym for his own protection from the 'tolerant' kinds within the Muslim population. They use his real name basically to doxx him

Just like the old days of the English Disease.

Interesting. I didn't know this. Given how many critics of Islam tend to end up this is actually pretty dickish.

That reply fail is as embarrassing as your opinion on this topic
I will repost it if you delete it

Yes, that doesn't really address anything I asked

First for Mosley hailing fascist karen!

>crackpots
The person that wrote that should be locked up for treason.

A G E N T C O O P E R
G
E
N
T

C
O
O
P
E
R

And? Is below above while above is... south east? They came in '49.

Only £240 for a british pension , it's a steal!
At that price we can help the whole of Africa!

The Metro is the cancer that's killing Britain, I unironically blame it for Labour getting so many votes

the poor editing ruins it desu
sorry

Went on a roadtrip last weekend. Spoke to a Wessex Regionalist, although most of my interview is garbage - but talked about devolution and possible independence.

Also visited the grave of George Orwell. Such a comfy quiet church. Pic related

Just curious if anyone else has encountered something similar to this, if you are discussing politics the reaction you get isn't reasoned argument but essentially
>SCREEEEEEEEEE
Along with disbelief and horror that you might have wrong think.

I had a particularly bad example of this at the weekend.
>race is a social construct
>No it isn't
>pic related

(lucky git)

FIRE
I
R
E

WALK WITH ME

Yes it does. It's his Jew name.

So your counterargument in support of infantile media is to latch onto a typo?

cell block H was never that good!

They had a pretty good front page for after the Manchester bombing.

any lads wants to know how to read the spectator for free

Just forewarning you armchairfaggots that come the day of the rope they've got some big fuckers on their side, and some will see the Elysian fields and not the final victory. Just saying.

Usually I get it that they just tend to shut down and stop listening. But they say things like, "Yeah, well, yeah that's your opinion, but at the end of the day, people are dying".

At first it was to doxx him, but now it's fairly well known that he used a pseudonym they use it to make him appear less genuine (LOOK GOYS HE LIED ABOUT HIS NAME, WUT ELSE HE LIE ABOUT?)

>One of the only people willing to go on TV and redpill people on islam and the state of the police/security services, putting himself and his family in harms way by doing so
>MUH ZIONIST SHILL, JEWS JEWS JEWS

I know it's all about the jews, but sometimes it isn't all about the jews. Tommy is useful.

All the time. Tell them equality is a social construct and watch them explode.

>A journo was sent to a re-education centre for this

>mfw I was on a training course last week in an old building which had swastikas

Fucking hell, howl old are you?

disgusting

>tfw you will get a settled status

Twin Peaks is dogshit
u must be the fagfag around these parts

If you want me to type out a counter-argument to your barely literate and poorly formed opinion about something you don't have knowledge about, you'll have to ask me nicely

youtube.com/watch?v=82_XPCdXuHk
literally what we are facing

but we don't have the strength of the protestant ulster man

>meanwhile in Germany

Predictions on when to expect the next terrorist attack lads?

ur so retarded u need a round the clock carer

I had kinda the same situation this time arguing that ((globalists)) were behind funding bolshevism in Russia.
And i got the typical ""muh antisemitism" of the tsar he deserved to be taken down even if it meant being funded by (((wall street bankers)))."

No more tripfags

Please do type us an essay on why anime is a medium worthy of any respect.

This has two outcomes, either you fall on your face, or you waste twenty minutes of your life defending cartoons, my opinion of animu will obviously been shattered and I will see the light, repent, kill myself, and call you a fag.

Field Division reporting in.

Saw a minor get beat by Antifa and reported it because I got his face on video. Took the vid down because I don't want them to target the kid.

The police told me he wasn't a real victim. They hit me too, and tried to take my camera. Police went back and forth saying they won't file a report even though he was injured and bruised. Intentionally leaving his name and face out.

Here's Antifa's face, for what it's worth.

Yeah, he's useful alright. Useful to his employers who're directly responsible for the mass immigration of the radicals he rallies again.

Tommy is an "Enemy Of The State" (as his book is titled) alright. Just not in the way that he pretends to be. Think about that. And think about the fact that you're a 27 year old virgin trying to tell people who've actually lived life how the real world really is, in reality.

Numbers going up faster then UK dept

nationaldebtclock.co.uk/

>dept
Debt

Request denied

Can we just go fuck up Germany again for the 3rd time in 100 years?

Yeah let's focus entirely on his jewish views when he's the strongest advocate against Islam in the whole country :^) I wonder who's behind this

>types like a spastic
>doesn't understand Twin Peaks (2017)
>supports Tommy Robinson

It's all so clear now.

Lol?

I'm curious about your position here. Who employees him? How does he act to increase immigration?
Bonus points if you don't have to rely on an ad hominem as it's a piss poor debating tactic I would expect of a tripfag.

Do you have proof they wouldn't file a report?

You can't just mix series with actual movies like that.

Dragonball Z is a saturday morning cartoon, Akira is a contender for the pinnacle of animation and even other decent anime movies aren't anywhere near the same level. To be honest nothing will be made to the level of Akira ever again.

Everything goes downhill from Akira, most anime is really really shit. Japan is completely creatively bankrupt.

Victory by default then.

I honestly don't really care about your hobby m8 I just question it's artistic merit. No one ever tried to compare warhammer to Michelangelos David.

Yes, would rather not post because it contains personal info. Basically ir boils down to the kid not wanting to file a report. I got pissed because a group of grown ass men would beat on a kid, but it may also play into the fact that he was wearing a MAGA hat at an Antifa protest and the cops might not like that.

This was at the beginning of the month

Zhensoku Zhenshin

YOUSOROOOOOOOO

We're serious. Bin the trip.

He works for the same people responsible for the mass immigration of Muslims and many others to our country. He's controlled opposition. You know what they say, a lie is most conveniently placed between two truths. Open your eyes you stupid fool.

Your question will forever be completely invalid until you watch the stuff I'm talking about

But you already knew that

>he's controlled opposition
gimme sum proof

>open your eyes you stupid fool
Oh wait I'm sorry I take it back I don't need proof after all

A yousoro right into your heart senpai desu!

>tfw born Irish Catholic
>tfw I love Ian Paisley

I have. It's shit.
>but you haven't seen [obscure animu where a ten year old boy is friends with a talking lobster and there's a some very questionable shots of panties, but god it's soooooooooo deep. There was a reference to Kant, I'm sure of it]

>When his HIV status isn't pozzed

Christ the police are terrified to do their jobs.

Again, who are these people he works for user? Not vague speculation but come out and say it.

Also report it higher up than your local police department

Okay now you're just arguing with yourself
That's one scenario where I can guarantee you are the winner

>Nursing students still pissed about muh gibs

The NHS is crumbling and they're requesting more money?

>when he pulls out 12 inches of prime African poz cock

pack it up lads