You'll sink more and more in degeneracy until you realize Islam is the one true answer

You'll sink more and more in degeneracy until you realize Islam is the one true answer

Islam is for those with blood relation to Muhammed.

been to egypt, rather live with a bunch of queers than a bunch of muslims.

>become the ultimate retard
>to prevent mild retardation

really rearranged my membrane

aslo sage

>Ahmed going full 1488

>rather live with a bunch of queers than a bunch of muslims
>flag
You live with both, Maarten.

I agree if the question is how to heighten degeneracy, small dicks, and body odor.

That's not hard considering it's the religion of inbreeding. How come every Muslim family has at least 1 member confined to a wheel chair? The parallels between Muslim inbreds and the royal bloodlines pre WW1 in regards to physical and psychological defects is astounding. When you fuck and marry your first cousins things like that happen. Throw in the subconscious sometimes overly conscious gravitation to kid diddling and you'll see the bigger picture even more. This response will be bombed, no pun intended, by haji's and pedo apologists defending this behavior.

As much as I love falafel.. Ima have to say go fuck yourself… I can make my own falafel.

i know and went to school with this fag
ama

Welcome to Finland? … thank fuck!!

Remember kufar.
All they want is for you to become one of their useful idiots.
Sage muslim breads.

>every Muslim family has at least 1 member confined to a wheel chair
lol wut

Fuck off, this retarded meme got good men killed. Shitskins can't be truly moral, that's why Islam has an over-the-top legal system to enforce moralism on the populace.

But what about kebab and terror attacks? Checkmate leaf

Pro Israel or pro Palestine?

I do respect the way Islam handles degeneracy. You'd never see faggots or cucks deface an image of Muhammad like they would with Jesus because they know Muslims would wreck them if they tried.

Everything else about Islam sucks, but I'll give them that.

its getting to that point, where im seeing islmam as the answer to the worlds ills. at least islam is righteous. if degeneracy is what the west is fighting for, then i will become your enemy as well.

Just look at the oversexualized pop culture in the west and there you have your degeneracy

lmao. top fucking kek at that pic egyptanon.
Also, are you sure he's not a muslim?

Just to build character... I'll hit that!
for the same reason people eat hot chili

Been a bad boy but certainly a good goy.

What do you think his Stand is?

Over my dead body, shitskin.

AIDS

This all seems like a phase to be honest. I think our generations (or at least the next ones) will look back at this shit and cringe.

SKEET IN PAJEET

This is probably the same thing each more progressively degenerate generation has said about the previous generation in order to console itself. Unfortunately, I can't get myself to believe that anymore.

>welcome to finland
lmao xdxdxd

Agreed.
Islam is the solution.