Do whites ever do this to blacks?

Do whites ever do this to blacks?

Starts at 1:30:
youtube.com/watch?v=7qtRgyFsk3s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MfSQXFRW3_I
theadvocate.com/new_orleans/news/crime_police/article_28c71864-5a87-11e7-baf5-9f784890d614.html
youtu.be/jMx_3yHxPVM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hmm i dunno but heres something to take that rage away we all probably feel from watching that
youtube.com/watch?v=MfSQXFRW3_I

Saw that earlier and wondered why there are no comments on the video...

No, all niggers carry is cheap chrome plated stainless steel necklaces, a bit of cheap low-quality weed and sometimes a few dollars. If white people actually did this to niggers, the media wouldn't have to promote fake narrative stories like Trayboon Martin or Michael Shitbrown.

We should.
How about groups of white people just go out and start robbing black people and leave them bleeding out in the streets?

Because then we would be niggers user. We can't let ourselves be niggers. This is simply why we should all be armed and hold concealed carry permits so any nigger that tries to jump us gets several rounds embedded in his skull. Remember: around blacks, never relax.

Our society has proven over and over again that being a nigger is a-ok.
I agree they should be shot, several times over. But the problem is that each time one of them is put down, 10 more pop up.

Did the nigger stab him or punch him

Punch him presumably. He's bleeding so much because he hits the floor so hard. Pretty brutal.

theadvocate.com/new_orleans/news/crime_police/article_28c71864-5a87-11e7-baf5-9f784890d614.html

Best part:
>victims are Tim Byrne and James Curran, information technology staff members for the Unitarian Universalist Association, a liberal religious group that was in town for its annual meeting.

>Mfw this is what these retards fight for

They relaxed when they should of panicked

When you relax around blacks you're gonna have a bad time

I've seen much worse white on white crimes in Russia

Whites in all white countries are conditioned to hate whites who prefer white communities. Hate crime laws are harshly enforced on whites who get into fights with non whites and say mere words to them. The psychological impact of this on white people should not be underestimated.

The absolutely vast majority of whites believe the "racist whites waiting to strike" bullshit put out by the media. Thus, the demonize even the smallest of crime done by whites and excuse the worst of crimes done by non whites.

In the very rare case that a white attacks a non white, the media rants for years sometimes about how evil white people are. Liberal whites actually think there are white killers everywhere, who for some reason have not yet gotten around to doing any crimes at all. But they will. Just you wait. Better give away more of your rights to Big Government just to be safe.

As for all the non white crime? That's just due to white people being mean to non white people. They all good boys. They dindu nuffin.

>Do whites ever do this to blacks?
If they did, I promise you'd know about it. The (((media))) would report on it for months.

Niggers used to cower in fear walking the streets 50 years ago. Because they knew ypipo used to form Lynch mobs to keep them in line.

(((I wonder what changed)))

>idk, do you cucks ever stop spamming this shit here?

No whites never do this to blacks if this ever happened to blacks by whites it would be on the news for months.

> From behind
> Sucker Punch
> At night
> Only KO old man
> 2 vs 6
> Run away

Black sure are the most Alpha race on earth. How can white people ven compete?

I don't understand why people go to the French quarter (I'm from nearby, moved far away a long time ago). It's basically a little oasis surrounded by some of the most violent, soulless niggers in the Western Hemisphere. Stay far away from that shithole, one drink too many and you wander a block in the wrong direction into nigger land.

Why would we it's no like they have any money?

No. The vast majority if interracial violence is black perpetrator, which victim. Indeed, it's always black perpetrator, regardless of the race of the other victim. Black-on-Asian, Black-on-Mestizo.

rare

When with liblets fucking learn.

I know that people like these two men help embower the current cultural dynamic of groveling to niggers and cursing their own people.

I'm getting to old too care If they are just indoctrinated or plain stupid.

Either way they are weak and embarrassing and we are running out of time.

As much as I picture those chimps running into a pit of chainsaws I also don't care about Liberals who get treated like this anymore. They really are destroying our country and everyones quality of life and our children's futures.

I don't give 2 fucks about his face smashing on the pavement. Good. Let him experience the joy he's so adamant about bringing to others. Let him learn or let him burn.

Why do we let them live?

No.
If you look up the National crime victimization survey reports from 2008 and before (full survey results from Obama's election onward were not released) You will find that instances of multiple whites attacking blacks are statistically non-existant.

wtf am I looking at here?

No never.

>"why do white people move to the other side of the street of lock their car doors when black people shuffle up on them, baka"

Just remember this when you think you are 'pro-life'. How many millions more of these pavement apes would be committing crimes had they not been aborted over the last several decades?

Nigger's did nufin

They should be given an honorary College Degree

They had a right to the money because they were brought over as slaves and the horror they face everyday due to White Privilege.

Russians beat the shit out of niggers all the time.

A nigger dying.

You can hear his skull cave in from that kick.

They stabbed him to death mate.

Is he kill? Not normal to be out for that long or have that much blood leaking.

Hospitalized but alive for now.

Black person here

Please shoot them.

This is the main attacker, and he has surrendered.

live around the coal pay the toll

This is how you know the whole Seth rich botched robots bullshit. Niggers could care less if people see them nigging out.

The victims have been identified as Tim Byrne and James Curran, both staff members with the Unitarian Universality Association, which was holding its national convention in New Orleans. Curran was treated for injuries and released, church spokeswoman Rachel Walden said. Byrne was in critical condition Monday morning but was said to be improving.

Critical condition since the incident.

He's also breathing like he's dying.

why should anyone give a shit about poor white plebs who live around niggers?.
if you can't help yourself why should we help you.
lay down with dogs you wake up with fleas

file name made me laugh more than it should have

thank fucking god for planned parenthood.

Also back when the knockout game was still a thing, a wyatt man from texas knocked out some old nigger and got like 6 years in jail. Meanwhile 99% of the niggers who did it to white people got off free.

WHITE BOY OUT FLAT COLD

so tolerant

Did he died?
That's a lot of blood

WHY PRESERVE THIS VIRUS?!

AS A BLACK PERSON, WHO LIVES WITH THIS SHIT, WHY CAN'T WE JUST GET RID OF THEM?!

White Bois caught some hands n now they sleepin

215,000 views and not a single comment. It's bizarre.

Stabbed in the neck? Fucking brutal.
Fry these fuckers good when they are caught.

Maybe Europe will finally understand why we arm our cops and let them act like savages. Fucking homogeneous retards always pointed fingers at us and now look at the cucks and their diversity. Fucking lol.

We're gonna need pics of hands to prove you niggers are actually niggers.

youtu.be/jMx_3yHxPVM
itty bitty manlet knocks out giganigga

>sees he has a gun
they fucking scatter. poetic justice

Damn...split the uprights with that one.

Did the lady survive this attack? I read that the baboonie was caught and is spending the rest of his life in prison

Looking at the way he thrust his arm, it seemed to me more of a stabbing motion than a punch. Might be wrong though.

No one wants to talk righteous shit in front of the police

niggers are cancer. ill never live east of denver.

Aw look at his eyes

poor troubled youth

We're not all bongs who get prison time for calling someone a wanker.
They've obviously been deleting negative comments

if i was him, I would just shoot them all.

The redpill can be bloody red

Have fun in prison, nigger.
You wouldn't even get away with that in the US

>DeJuan Paul
the victim is in critical condition
New Orleans is teeming with conscienceless-niggers
Don't go to New Orleans
Don't go to black cities

Nope, this is mostly a nigger thing.

Niggers wonder why people shoot them so often.

Lol baby boomer get fucked

Go say something then

>You don't have to be a black to be a black supremacist

Black women made this. Feminism has ruined the black community.

I did and the comments must be approved, that user isn't wrong. Most of the comments are more than likely nigger hate which is why.

Literally acting like fucking apes.

Done

Is that their mating ritual?

>Go say something then
tfw every day that goes by, I realize more & more I need a Youtube alias rather than my real name

But really, there are *zero* comments. They can't all have been so offensive as to get deleted.

Thats some genuine sub breed tier shit.

This one's actually pretty sad even though he's a nig, he was trying to stop his friend from driving because he was drunk.

Shit I don't even use my real name on goybook.
I only use my real name for work stuff

eat shit! democrats made this....the rise of black single motherhood and the great society are coorelated....

Atta girl !

No, but they should start.

Not even joking.

Pretty sure that means the comments are set to approval only and the uploader hasn't approved any comments.