Will liberals ever be self aware enough to realize they're hypocrites...

Will liberals ever be self aware enough to realize they're hypocrites? Or will they just continue to throw insults at people they disagree with? Pretty pathetic behavior desu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Afw8e-abVa8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no, it's the way they're built.

All men. God why are white people so fucking dumb

liberals and self-awareness, two things that never go together.

what a shame

Has your wife boyfriend visited you yet?

The girl on the right has HUGE feet.

The left are moral relativists. In moral relativism there can be no hypocrisy because what is true and right depends on each individual circumstance.

How could an ass that phat fit in those shorts?

Just run the fuckers over.

A flamethrower might clear that infestation up quite nicely.

>Will liberals ever be self aware enough to realize they're hypocrites?
If they did that, they would stop being liberals.

Will /pol ever be self aware enough to realize they're hypocrites? Or will they just continue to throw insults at people they disagree with? Pretty pathetic behavior desu

No, because we're having a debate. Some people have no appreciation for dialogue.

Women will always been primitive betas.

Men will forever have to drag them along as they forge empires and social-engineer humanity.

Just imagine if men dressed and behaved like women. Wearing leggins and shorts shorts and thong bikinis, bending over on purpose at every chance they get.

no, the hog must be fed

All men of fighting age. Either they're cowards or opportunists, both make for shitty immigrants.

They are not unaware, they do it purposely, if it's anti-west and it's morals, anything goes, even if it's contradictory.
i.e. Feminism/Islam.

Spotted the whiteboi

is that real?

>scattering like cockroaches
How fucking appropriate

>Will liberals ever be self aware enough to realize they're hypocrites?

No. Liberalism is chaos and madness. It is the falcon being unable to hear the falconer, and the center being unable to hold. It is the artistic concept of post-modernism applied to real life. It holds that everything can be equally true, and everything can be equally valid. This means you can hold many beliefs that are contradictory or mutually exclusive, and it's okay.

There is no need anymore for rationality, logic, or reasoning. All things are valid. All things are true. Consistency is a thing of history. Hypocrisy is only a word used by those who haven't stepped into the glorious new age of the subjectivization of truth and solipsistic interaction with your world. To criticize another for not being consistent with the reality you share is to acknowledge some objective reality between the two of you.

Erase your notions of what is and only embrace what is said, engage in crimestop to stop yourself from thinking of an objective reality and instead comport with the proposed multifaceted and ever fluidly changing reality you're presented by others.

>niggers will fuck literally anything
the post

Mate you need to realize liberals are IngSoc tier retarded. Their language has been morphed and many are not capable of complex discussion because they believe everyone knows they are right and they don't need to explain it to you. It is groupthink at its finest.
It's sad and terrifying, how our societies have been demolished and perverted to the point of no return

thank you!!!
been saying this forever about the libtards, especially the feminazi liberals like this hypocritical ana kasparian moron

>women get fault-free divorces
>men stop marrying them
>women grow old, nasty and childless
>men inevitably stop fucking those women
>women vote for the illegality of singlehood
Now where could that lead?

She likes being objectified. All the stupid bitches who complain about oversexualization only view themselves as sextoys.

oh they'll use their looks to get ahead in their career or to manipulate, then immediately call you a sexist pig for looking at them when they behave like whores

>"people treat me like a sex object"
>do photoshoots like this
opinion discarded

Muhh dick

it didn't

is the ass really in the shorts though?

Holy fuck that would be terrifying

It's a self-consuming degeneracy and if they can't notice it, let them stay ignorant. People will realize that it's ridiculous and will move in the right direction.

>its a cunny expiration date episode

hurts every time

This. And that's why they think logic is a tool of white make oppression.

Assuming if this is a lorry going from France to the UK the driver gets fined a good lump of money for each one of those darkies that get on board.

Big feet on a girl are sexy.

We should have a machine gun crew in the back so when those fuckers pop open the back to loot it they get a big suprise

Is.. is that real?

so...how exactly is this a refugee crisis and not a full blown invasion?

I just can't wait till they all leave, r-right?

they're just a couple of dubai toilets. nothing special

tagthesponsor

>your favorite wives

Proof women's greatest desire is to share one alpha male with many different women.

It's not, and it is.

Islam has conquered over forty nations by demographic. This is what you're looking at. Europe is being invaded and conquered. The middle east used to be a mishmash of Islam, Christianity, Zoroastrianism, Judaism, and others, and then the Muslims took over by simply outbreeding everyone else. This is what will happen to Europe. It's literally a mathematical certainty.

>Eurofags don't want to have children
>Pissed off when other ethnicities do

Any demographic the has less children than the replacement rate will eventually vanish

Holy shit. Holy shit guys, I'm actually fucking mad. There is no hope for the EU and there is nothing that can be done. They will never face the danger for what it is until they're all living under a boot. What a bunch of fucking animals. I almost wish I could be glad to see them get what they deserve, but there's no way in hell that the ZOG machine's stopping there.

Honestly lads, what do we do?

they will just continue to throw insults at people they disagree with.

They've been doing it for over 200 years, and I don't see the Liberal gene dying out any time soon.

Literally every functioning adult is a hypocrite.

So much this

Thicc

To be honest she is completely right, women are usually presented as whores and have them semi-naked or completely naked in movies and shows. Why do you think most actresses are hot?
Also her account is probably managed by a publicist who is doing the same thing she is saying on the top image.

Lack of self-awareness is WHY they are liberals in the first place

Yes, it's bad here, but why are you Americans always acting like you don't have it even worse? You're only fifty-fucking-six percent white.

heerrr derr lets just copy the OP post. You fucking retarded faggot

No, that is what makes a liberal.

please don't be real

>whore yourself out for attention
>complain about the whoring and the attention, to get more attention

That's odd, I have lived in 9 states the last 27 years and rarely run into a shitskin. It's like we live in a all white country until you drive into a major city.

>wears boots to the pool

wtf is wrong with this bitch

youtu.be/Afw8e-abVa8

Jesus just drive over the damn trees, man. Drive on the rim if you have to. That is terrifying.

Dickhead who doesn't understand how society is engineered to destroy everything positive about having children. Fuck off and die.

>faggot who only reads pol memes who doesnt live in the US thinks he knows the US

Kill yourself

Nerd

how do regular europeans complete their daily tasks without heavy weaponry anymore?

That's not real.

She's only saying that because she's gotten fat and is a typical buttblasted undesirable feminist bitter that she's not hot.

>women vote for the illegality of singlehood
Would never happen

no

jesus christ

blows me away every time

>society is engineered to destroy everything positive about having children
Yet everyone else is still doing it, go figure. let me guess the Jews are behind this.

List of cities this could be

>London
>Birmingham
>Manchester
>Liverpool
>Leicester
>Essex
>Bristol
>Middleborough
>Bradford
>Sheffield
>Huddersfield
>Rotherham
>Rochdale
>Luton
>Coventry
>Wolverhampton
>Walsall
>West Bromwich

Our country is ruined. I only wish more videos like this come out, people do not realise how far things have gone.

We don't. We get attacked, we die. Or if we're lucky we survive. It used to be known as mutilation, now it's called "life-changing injuries". The only thing that protects us is hope and a healthy dose of fear. It's also a great incentive for me to go gym everyday, just to give myself a chance.

Bump

Nope.

I've seen this a bunch, but never seen the video its from. What's the context?

the officer's knda cute

>Why do you think most actresses are hot?

why do you think most shots look good?

Theyre worse than niggers

I have a kid you Muslim scum fuck, and child support takes 60% of my wages before I even get the money. Family court tells me I can't have any direct contact with my own son. The organisation that informs the courts decision sided with the mom. Jobs don't pay enough to build a home, unless you're both earning good money. Hard to find a girl worth settling with. Most men look at my situation and make the rational decision.

The reason roaches like yourself breed is because you don't follow state law and culture, your women are expected to breed, not become disgusting career cunts.

Everyday life in Englandistan. God I wish I was shitposting.

Not for long

>recognized she's seen as a "sexualize object"
>continues to reinforce the stereotype
Woman logic 101

I mean, yeah, I've been to London/Yorkshire/Liverpool/Brummie, I know it's every day (rip).
But what stupid shit did this mob get angry over and want to chop a bloke's head off?

Turkey is a recent example

>islam takes root
>expands rapidly
>military sees what is coming and tries to rally against it
>fails
>"Evolution should not be taught in schools, it's... uh... too hard for kids that age to understand, yeah that's why"

disgusting.

I thought this was taken in South Africa?