How do we combat the obvious problem of 1 post shill threads plaguing this board?

>1 post by this ID

>1 post by this Id

Reeee fuck off shill

>1 post by this ID

By auto pruning threads that have less than 5 replies from the OP.

Also range ban all leafs

>this
>t. 1 post by this ID

>1 post by this Id

thanks for the bump

my idea: if the thread hits 100 replies and OP has only posted once the thread should be automatically pruned

Get rid of IDs so people stop spamming "1 post by this ID"

Ids make it far easier to follow a discussion

>1 post by this id

Delete threads that end with an "?"
Actually or implied
you are welcome
get in my jew belly

>1 post by this id

Nice try

Just

It's annoying because those 1 post shill threads always feature a picture of a pretty woman so it draws attention with some fucking inflammatory bullshit 1 sentence post that HMMM REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

There is definitely a methodology behind them

shaming the retards who reply to them.

get rid of the shareblue mods/janitors

get rid of this reddit flair fag flag shit

>1 post by this ID

Ignore them.

>Get rid of IDs
fuck off shareblue nigger

this. mods give obvious rule breaking threads a pass and it's fucking bullshit.

>1 post by this ID
Sure

A special icon that appears next to the OP until they post again.

(((2 posts))) now what?

>shareblue
back to the donald with you

>1 post by this ID

>1 post by this ID
Kys

Sage all spam. Educate newfags. Reply to legitimate content.

They do this because of the numbers. If they enforced the rules, traffic would be a third of what it is now.

> 1 post by this ID
Nice advice

fuck off, nigger

Honestly I love when I get 300+ replies from making a 1 post by this ID post. Shows the thread had something people wanted to talk about

OPs should care about, post in, and monitor threads they have made

How many people are too retarded to know how IDs work on this site? Let's find out.

Will you still care about this thread after a few hours?

Yes I want solutions to real problems hindering content and discussion on this website

>1 post by this ID

Shills would have to be arsed to post a reply if Sup Forums would auto prune these kinds of threads, I suspect they just proxy over to another ID after the first post to keep it bumped

Should study suspected threads and see if there is a pattern

THIS

Fuck IDs. Stormfags wanted this to uncover """le jewish shills""" and obviously were proven to there is no JIDF shilling.
Time to revert back.

I blelieve ID are largely a good thing. It seems like educating and warning other users about avoiding these threads is the best solution

"1 post by this ID" is only meaningful when it's the OP and he's sliding and spamming with contextless one-line writing prompts, usually a provocative question illustrated by an irrelevant babe image.

those motherfucking anons that only post a single line and get out,they dont even care to post a single pic too

Teach reddit that you get a different ID in every thread

bring back /mlpol/

>get rid of GR15
fixed that for ya

I dont get the 1 post by this ID thingy, what if op just posts and wants to see where the discussion goes from there? maybe cus he wants to further his knowledge and cant contribute with solid info etc

Then all the shills/bots will do is just reach the threshold of replies. Wouldnt solve the problem, it may actually make it harder to identify slide threads

Here's a visualization

Open invitation to do a single post drive by.

Just don't reply nigger
Also SAGE

Lurk through the archives. It was well established in the Trumpening that the favorite attack of outsiders is to throw off the whole board through sheer volume.
To do that you want to minimize the time and effort invested in each spam post.
To that end they have a discreet set of response-prompts which are minimally modified but which, once known and looked for, are a vulnerability. All you have to do to completely defeat the spammers is be merciless towards the established templates.
To answer you more directly, if you don't know what you are talking about, then you should not be starting a thread.

> back to the donald
> -t. shareblue

Goddamn shareblue-posters, you realize you cannot blend in?

Let me help you out: "pacing" and "leading". Before you can sell, you have to "pace" i.e. believe what the people you're shilling believe. Otherwise we don't trust you. That's why controlled opposition and traitors are so dangerous: they blend in. You are FAILING to blend.

So, go READ and COMPREHEND a few entire redpill threads. It's the only way for you to stop sticking out like a goddamn loser.

Its always going to happen. Its up to you to disregard and move on.

>t. shariablue

WTF
is that real???

Some people don't realize some of the first replies are bait grassroot posts that are part of the sliding and it isnt always just the OP that is the shill.

I imagine more retards fall for the old "le aybin bantz xD first poster" or "le leeeaf cuck post" trick than bait OPs