Why do these worthless fucks want $12hr?

They can't even get the orders right and forget things!!

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/national/mcdonald-ceo-368-pay-raise-article-1.2603689
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i hate it to ask unknowing assistants (women) in a hardware store, it would be so much less embarassing if there would an info computer.

Wages have been stagnant for decades while the cost of living has risen drastically, and this has effected people trying to escape poverty the most.

If I ate fast food garbage like most burgers, I would be willing to pay extra for my """meal""" to support their wages. If I was in the top 1%, I would pay more in taxes. People are suffering pointlessly.

That's just a normalized form of antisocial disorder m8. Not progress.

i don't know if its a slide thread, but to answer the question they are halfway in the right. they want a raise to deal with inflation not knowing raising the minimum wage would dramatically increase inflation. in the 60s the dollar was dramatically more powerful, and 35$ a week got you a place to live, more food than you can eat, and enough to go out on the weekend on.

what they really want, and need is for the economy to increase the power of the american dollar again.

this chart would be a lot more impactful if it went from the 50s to the current day.

Nigga. I earn that working 12 hours a day. I wish that were me.

when the fuck is the mc rib coming back? ive been waiting for like 2 years

Hmmm, what could possibly be the delineation between these two groups? Perhaps some intervention into the market?

>If I ate fast food garbage like most burgers, I would be willing to pay extra for my """meal""" to support their wages.
It is not my duty to support latawns drug addiction or maria's welfare babies. I just want to eat my fucking burger.

She looks lovely, and such a welcoming smile. I love her! C'mon McDonalds give the poor dear a living wage.

whatever, they can never give you the correct information, what is their use?
>I need 1 inch to 3/4 inch reducer
>ehhh, try your luck at amazon?

to be fair, wages SHOULD be going up, across the board. but the way things are now, just raising wages wont fix anything, because then the cost rises again.

we need to tackle the inflation somehow, and deal with the industrial sector thats been leaking out of the country for the past 20 years

why can't they just ask for a raise?
they're probably already getting $11 an hour

The supply of better employees increases with higher wages. People who do something else for the money would consider working in food service instead.
Are you just a complete nigger, or only half one?

Go to better hardware stores. At my local ACE there is always a knowledgeable dyke on staff.

>they want a raise to deal with inflation not knowing raising the minimum wage would dramatically increase inflation
Are you being paid not to recognize that the increase in inflation would be less than their increase in wages, or are you just a kissless virgin on sumer break protecting the upper-class management job to which you are entitled? Either way, why are you not killing yourself?

>Healthcare and college tuition prices rising above the rate of normal inflation.
>Food and housing prices raising at the normal expected rate of inflation.
>Cars, furniture, clothing, cell phones, and tvs are all getting better, cheaper, and more efficient.

Gee whiz, I wonder which of these industries are heavily subisized by government spending....

You do know that 'raising the value of the dollar' =/= deflation, right? Massive deflation is something that kills nations, quite literally. Even Bananna republic style hyperinflation is preferable to a deflationary death spiral.

I history my ass everyday doing electrical construction, have been for 2 and a half years and I can't even make 12 why the fuck should they?

Absolutely this. Federal minimum wage needs to be adjusted proportional to inflation, otherwise you're needlessly penalizing low wage workers in terms of purchasing power.

Any society that wants to thrive takes on the burden of its poor and unfortunate, prevents their suffering when possible. You think that apathy is the solution to our demographic problems, but that's exactly how (((they))) made the entire situation worse, and why the DNC has a gibs-sustained voting bloc. They are poor, unintelligent and without a future or hope of escape. So they spend their time fucking, pumping more Jamals into this world and doing drugs instead of doing productive things that they are capable of, even if it's just preparing your already cheap piece of shit disgusting quarter pounder of soybeef and your dollar menu items, faggot.

That's due to shitty laws, shitty managers and the (((female independence))) meme. Not a product of a lack of automation.

Really makes you think...

>you're needlessly penalizing low wage workers in terms of purchasing power.

Thats how it would work in a system that functions in a logical manner.

Consumers, however, are illogical niggers.

>Expect stagnant wages to reduce purchasing power.
>The opposite is actually happening, with retarded millennials buying a new Samsung Galaxy or iPhone every 6 months.
>They're actually foregoing their basic necessities like food and rent money to buy more toys, because they know daddy government will pick up the slack

>Are you being paid not to recognize that the increase in inflation would be less than their increase in wages,

you're a real idiot. go home shareblue.

>You do know that 'raising the value of the dollar' =/= deflation, right? Massive deflation is something that kills nations,

idiots are out in force, fixing the dollar so it returns to its original strength in the 1960s would benefit america, not kill it.

Then do it nigger. Nobody here is stopping you.

>Any society that wants to thrive takes on the burden of its poor and unfortunate, prevents their suffering when possible. DNC has a gibs-sustained voting bloc. They are poor, unintelligent and without a future or hope of escape. So they spend their time fucking, pumping more Jamals into this world and doing drugs instead of doing productive things that they are capable of, even if it's just preparing your already cheap piece of shit disgusting quarter pounder of soybeef and your dollar menu items, faggot.

And by raising costs, you're shooting yourself in the foot.
>Cost for McShitburger goes up.
>Demand for McShitburger goes down proportionally.
>Cannot hire any more niggers to work at McShitters because of decreased product demand.

People don't eat this trash because it tastes great and is healthy for you.

They eat it because it's on the dollar menu.

Waiting for the "PER CAPITA" fag to make an appearance. The one that starts losing arguments and changes the rules to win the game.

>white person
>mcdonalds

pick one

>Thats how it would work in a system that functions in a logical manner

Proportions of inflation set to exploit the poor and working class for the sake of inflating our debt economy and fiat currency, compounded with usury and market protections for a predatory financial sector is... logical?

>Cost for McShitburger goes up.

I'm fine with that.

>Demand for McShitburger goes down proportionally.

I'm fine with that.

>Cannot hire any more niggers to work at McShitters because of decreased product demand.

Essential staff will continue to be employed, and merit-based employment will help with efficiency and quality. Production will continue at a rate that isn't inflated by the exploitation of the poor, and will remain competitive.

This is a lot like those dairy farmers who're bitching about Trump's immigration policy, because they don't have Mexicans to exploit anymore. So now, they have to pay a white man a reasonable wage to do hard labor. And they can only milk their GMO/antibiotic crammed cows 3 times a day, instead of 4. It's a regular tragedy of the market. I don't know how I'll fucking cope.

>Wages SHOULD be going up

[Citation needed]

The solution to people like i described are a quick trip to the oven.

>Proportions of inflation set to exploit the poor and working class for the sake of inflating our debt economy and fiat currency, compounded with usury and market protections for a predatory financial sector is... logical?

Yes faggot. there is absolutely nothing more rational than acting in self-interest, if there is no God, or no supreme moral authority.

>Essential staff will continue to be employed, and merit-based employment will help with efficiency and quality.

I think you mean essential robots.

Well... I'm not going to argue with that. But, just being realistic user, we need legitimate solutions to actual problems.

People I argue with usually don't resort to fedora tier shit posting quite this fast. I think you've just set a new record user.

>People I argue with
You're not even arguing, your entire premise is "muh feels"

>ITS NOT FAIR THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE POOR WE NEED TO SUBSIDIZE THEIR BAD DECISIONS EVEN MORE SO IT CAN BE FAIR

okay bud

There are stories behind some of these categories that are significant.
>TVs
The digital switchover, the ramping up of LCD production.
>Cellphone service
The majority of the price drops occurred during the dotcom boom.
>software
Competition from free/open source software, the apps boom.
>childcare
The end of "welfare as we know it" increased demand for someone to take care of the kids while the parent(s) are at work.
>healthcare
Intellectual muh property, patents, increased denbts from see below
>college tuition
The shift from public funding for higher education to an individual denbt-based model.
>textbooks
Captive audiences.

In the U.S. alone, same-store sales increased by 5.7%. McDonald's net income for the quarter surged to $1.21 billion, or $1.31 per share. Compare that to the fourth quarter of 2014, when earnings stood at $1.1 billion, or $1.13 per share.

1.21 billion dollar profit in one quarter is kinda proof THEY COULD let a little of that float to the bottom.

nydailynews.com/news/national/mcdonald-ceo-368-pay-raise-article-1.2603689
CEO gets a 368% pay raise???

How does it affect you?

I hate the materialist US, filthy judaized subhumans attributing vakue to exploiting goyim, destroying all social unity.

>who will do slave work without the slaves?

Said every democrat since before the civil war.

>1" to 3/4" reducer
>Not 25mm to 20mm
I suspect your not who your flag says you are "Hans?

Your arguing that raising the minimum wage will magically make McDonalds automated. They've tried it and failed. If they could've done it they already they would have because they're one of the biggest companies in the world.

>How dare these people be able to pay their bills and buy groceries
>I do my job 100% correct all the time, with zero mistakes

Kill yourself OP, you're human garbage. Keep on blaming the poor when it's the rich robbing us blind every single day.

10 DOLLARS AN HR?!!

WTF DO THEY NEED 8 DOLLARS AN HR FOR?

Australia has no automated.

The problem is people associate hard labor with hard skills.

When I worked at Mcdonalds it was some of the hardest physical work Ive done. In the drive-though the AC barely worked and it gets 116F here in the summer. Yet it required no special skills.

The person who made this image is obviously buttmad. Most jobs that require you entering data also require you coordinating a lot of other things, and you can't just pull anyone off the street to do those things.

Because abos will steal the computers so they can huff the magic smoke inside of them

>le avocado toast

the only dipshits able to buy a new smartphone every six months are those with disposable income. Most people on newer phones are getting them through yearly or biyearly upgrades on their cell phone service contracts, at a hefty markup for the provider since the poors lack the ability to outright buy the phone and avoid getting jewed.

If you have the money to buy a good solid pair of boots then they'll last you years and years. If you need to settle for bottom self cheap shit from some subpar shithole they'll fall apart in half a year and you need to get another pair. That sort of shit hasn't changed in a hundred plus years of industrialization.

>You're not even arguing, your entire premise is "muh feels"

No. It's reason. Also empathy is not a logically worthless facet, especially regarding social structure and how to consider the ends of things. It's difficult to determine social ends without it. You have obviously failed.

>>ITS NOT FAIR THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE POOR WE NEED TO SUBSIDIZE THEIR BAD DECISIONS EVEN MORE SO IT CAN BE FAIR

This is a deflection of my arguments, none of which had nothing to do with any sort of government re-distribution of wealth faggot.

I have to deal with goyim cattle like this daily user.

>Any society that wants to thrive takes on the burden of its poor and unfortunate
No they don't.
That's a massive claim unsupported by historical evidence. Most examples of "thriving" societies in history couldn't give a flying fuck about there poor, and still thrived. Societies tend to only start "caring about the poor" when they are in a downward spiral at the end of the cycle.

Didn't read the rest of your unsubstantiated bleeding heart gobbledygook.

If their wages had kept up with the inflation rate it would be over 12 dollars an hour now.
Kinda makes you wonder where all that money is going to. (((hint)))

*anything not nothing.

This is a little off topic, but is McDonald's related. Here I am in Mexifornia, and this morning a young, smiling white girl in braces handed me my coffee and breakfast in the drive thru. Seeing that actually weirded me out.

kek, I basically get paid $32.50 an hour for monotonous excel spreadsheet filling.

Even though it would make sense to up their wages in a world where computers didn't exist, we live in a world where computers exist, as such, upping their wages would only speed up the automation process.

>thinks automation can't and shouldn't be taxed
You are a cuck of the highest order, thinking that the precious feels of corporations are more important than humans.

>This is a deflection of my arguments, none of which had nothing to do with any sort of government re-distribution of wealth faggot.

>Paying somebody more than the market value for their labor isn't wealth redistribution

hahahahaha

What? You can't tax machines. You can tax the companies, but honestly, unless you're taxing them upwards of thirty percent or some shit, it's not going to stop them from using machines instead of people, since machines will be cheap unless the tax is ludicrously high.

its not like they ever get the orders right anyway so who cares
same for starbucks

>Hispanics make less than blacks
This is the real messed up part. When do we end black privilege?

>people with higher education make more money
Really kibbles my bits.

>mcd automates
>another compsny rehires the people in new restuarant
>mcd is known as an anti worker organization

>You are a cuck of the highest order, thinking that the precious feels of corporations are more important than humans.

You seem to be falsely conflating moral value with economic value.

In the marketplace, the only value you have is the value of the goods or services you offer.

>They can't even get the orders right and forget things!!
They are already being replaced by computerized kiosks here, which are just better at the job.

Option 1, with a person at the cash register:
>I have to communicate my order
>Some retard has to type it into the register, getting it wrong half the time
>The order is then sent to the kitchen

Option 2, with a kiosk:
>I have to communicate my order
>The order is then sent to the kitchen

It's literally just cutting out an unnecessary part of the process that is prone to mistakes. All they have to do is make the kiosks accept cash (easy retrofit, I see vending machines all over that do this).

There's more women graduates than men now fampai
>inb4 well they're studying lgbtbbq instead of the stem meme

Hello Fatty Burgerclap. Cook your own food

>bleeding heart

Top kek. Couldn't be further from it user. And it's a basic truth, especially about population control. Look at Rome for instance, grain reserves for the poor, birth control, public access to clean drinking water, affordable housing, bread and circuses, etc... All to stop retards from fucking, killing each other and preserve social order.

That's not to say that our modern gibs system is not a cluster fuck horror show. It needs to be restructured, to avoid further dysgenic and political consequences. To not confront these realities is the epitome of bluepilled. Our biological factors are much worse than ancient Rome's. But we are also better equipped to solve these problems. And if we don't, it will be whites in the future who pay the price. Just like we are now, from our forefathers emotionally-driven mistakes.

If it was profitable to do it would have been done, meanwhile it is not automated and those workers should have higher pay for their work.

I hate you judaized subhumans I will never dhare snything eith filthy foreigners who are foreign to my morality, fuck the USA, authoritariwn aryan moral state when?

It's not done fully yet because it isn't profitable yet, are you reading what I'm saying?

It's not profitable as of right now because the wages for workers are still low enough that it's worth using people instead of machines.

That being said, if you were to up workers' wages, it would make automation happen much faster.

>>Paying somebody more than the market value for their labor isn't wealth redistribution

Their wages have been artificially deflated through a system that hasn't kept up with the inflation of the USD, and usury is imposed on them on top of this, as I've stated already. This while cost of living has increased for many basic human needs. You've provided no legitimate rebuttal to any of the points I've made.

LGBT
Lettuce Ground Beef Tomato

Meanwhile it is not, and so while workers are working they will work for higher wages.

You filthy chinks and kikes are not wrlcone.

What are you criticizing about the post?

autistic millennial transwoman - LOLZ

Having a minimum wage is the same as having a minimum price on anything.

There is no criticism you are a subhuman and I will share mothi g with you, have fun with whatever service or production youre employed at, your currency will have 0 trade value to me.

They'll hopefully be replaced my automated burger making and kiosks soon. 12/hr just means automation makes more sense.

You having a stroke m8?

>Hordes of unskilled workers clamor for a higher minimum wage
>Finally get law passed
>Businesses realize they're better off just hiring fewer, more skilled workers
>Unskilled workers either get fired or have their hours reduced to the point where they aren't actually making more money

Increasing the minimum wage is a meme.

This is often said, but simply is not true. The vastest majority of those that buy newer electronics such as iphone either buy them at cheap prices, or on lease at a marginal markup comparatively speaking. The fact of the matter is that costs of living and sources of debt have skyrocketed. Of course there are retards that spend too much on frivolities, but what else is there to do for the masses when they have no money or foreseeable future, with only enough of their paltry earnings left to afford them some cheap form of entertainment? Certainly they cannot use it to afford a better style of living, at least on a grand scale as compared on the singular level.

Ok. That was funny

It means I will not share a state or economic system with you, do you understand kike?

>You can't tax machines
>You can tax the companies
Pedantic but sort of correct. You can require companies to calculate and file the cost saving from machinery by SIC code replaced, and pay a tax on that, or you could charge them an alternative payroll tax based on how many people a given machine replaces. You can exclude them from deduction, such as capex and depreciation, which under current US tax laws amounts to a 15-30% surtax. You can even discriminate among companies with a maximum deduction or other preference to allow smaller companies to thrive.
The tax code has all sorts of gimmicks to encourage various business practices and initiatives. It's only a matter of the ruling class having the will to let themselves be challenged.

>"Rome sets my liberal heart aflutter"
Did you read the part about:
>Societies tend to only start "caring about the poor" when they are in a downward spiral at the end of the cycle.
Rome's "bread and circuses" was a bad thing, that's why it carries horrible connotations. It occurred towards the "end of the cycle" for Rome, and most historians believe it is largely responsible for the collapse of the Western Roman empire. It's not something we should emulate.
>All to stop retards from fucking, killing each other and preserve social order.
lol, no. It was all to secure patricians political power. Just like the DNC is doing now. Romans still killed eachother, rioted, and fucked like animals.

Your whole argument so far amounts to: "The gibs system is bad, we should reform it and give out more gibs!" You should just save yourself the cognitive dissonance and vote democrat at this point.

Who wants you? I don't.

Uh, OP, they want $15/hr, get it right!

MUH LIVING WAGE IS NEEDED TO COMPENSATE FOR MUH POOR LIFE CHOICES BECAUSE I SAY SO

Actually, shit, this is a good point. Fair enough then, it's still worrying though that people will be out of work, even with this disincentive, a lot of companies are still likely to use machines since they're more precise than a human, guaranteed, they might just go with the slightly more expensive, but objectively better option at that point.

How much does Chick-fil-a and Culvers and In-n-out and shake shack pay? Their employees are at least cordial and clean-cut, generally.

Mcdonalds and burger king and taco bell employees all look like weed or meth addict slobs

You either pay them fairly or they'll either 1. Be on welfare costing tax payers what their living wage would be anyway 2. Be unemployed costing tax payers 2x what a living wage costs 3. Criminal costing tax payers 4x what a living wage would cost. It's patently retarded to be against a living wage except in the case where you actually own and profit from a business that requires you hire defacto slaves. That's not really the case though. Usually the people complaining make just a little bit more than what these people are asking and get jealous because they think they're more deserving. Idiots saying "keep the poor poor and the rich rich... Just don't touch my 40k a year stagnant wages that'll soon be nothing thanks to inflation. Fuck you all.

>Chick-fil-a
Thanks, now I'm hard.

I think it's a bit more than McDonald's, and is reflected in the quality and service.

If you live in an area that isn't infested with negroes or Mexicans you'll actually find white people working at fast food places. My local McDonalds is 100% white and the service there is better than some of the full-service restaurants I used to frequent further south.

Coincidentally pay there starts at $13/hr despite the state minimum wage being $8/hr.

I'm going to bed, but, my company is highly automated. I've replaced 30 workers this year with machines. People don't show up, they are lazy, they sue you over nothing, fuck 'em. Tax wise I've gotten nothing but benefits and just met with my R&D tax credit guy this year who said corporate tax is probably going to drop another 10%.

>"A Chick-fil-A team member typically starts out earning just above minimum wage. The average pay for a Chick-fil-A team member ranges from $8.00 to $9.00 an hour. Pay rates for a Chick-fil-A team member may increase over time. Experienced team members may earn $10.00 to $12.00 per hour."
Chick fill A website.

Most likely reason for why there crew members are better and more presentable is because the corporate office tries to ensure that the franchise owners of the stores are christians as well, and push good values. Trickle down morality in a sense.

Fucking this finally. Sure inflation occurs but not proprotionallt to buying power. This increases velocity of money and means a stronger economy.

Good I do not want you.

When it comes to the $15/hr wage, I'd feel rather cheated if such a thing was enacted as I've put over a decade at Walmart and make nearly as much as that.

>Rome's "bread and circuses" was a bad thing, that's why it carries horrible connotations.
So you're accepting the fact that it did exist, far before collapse? Gotcha.

>It occurred towards the "end of the cycle" for Rome, and most historians believe it is largely responsible for the collapse of the Western Roman empire. It's not something we should emulate.
>lol, no. It was all to secure patricians political power
Stop making shit up as you go m8. It's not a good look. History is not a Ridley Scott movie. The games alone started centuries before the Pax Romana. So you don't have to google what the Pax Romana was, it was a long fucking time before the collapse of the western empire, no matter what the historians told you (kek).

>Just like the DNC is doing now. Romans still killed eachother, rioted, and fucked like animals.
The DNC is propping up the debt economy and obstructing social order. They do this because it's more efficient to their ends. It's how they maintain (sometimes) useful voting blocs.

>Your whole argument so far amounts to: "The gibs system is bad, we should reform it and give out more gibs!"
You should read the thread, if you've come to that conclusion. Because you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

>a lot of companies are still likely to use machines since they're more precise than a human, guaranteed
Sure, CNC is a thing, no doubt.
Machines don't do so well in other, more subjective tasks, or if they do, it costs a lot of money. Not all competition is based on price. People may well prefer that a human barista make their latte instead of a machine.

What sort of business? And why do you believe that your tax advantages can't be retroed right out of existence by a government who is more sympathetic to workers who didn't ask to be put here?

>trickle down

most pol users read that and completely ignored what you said bud, but i get it

I think people who spend over 5 years at any company should be automatically given 15 and hour. It's not like GloboCorp. couldn't afford it.

From my understanding, they literally structure their employees' pay around them living on social aid. HOW THE FUCKING FUCK DOES THAT WORK, when they get so many damn tax incentives.