DNA Test Thread

DNA Thread, let's see who's white and who's not. I took a spit test, got the results back. Can I join the white club now?

(Note: Africa gave statistically insignificant results of likely p > 0.05 but marginal, if you took the test you'd probably get that too)

1%?
Back to Africa Tyrone!

i got 100% europe

These DNA tests are still bullshit. You can take 3 of them and they'll all give you different results. The data they have to compare your DNA with is not enough. They also want you to believe that you are part nigger or Jew so that you will be a cuck.

me

Waifu and I got 100% non African non jew.

>slav
>iberian
>italian/greek
>finngolian
Not white.

>giving your dna to data companies
>on purpose
>even paying for the privilege

Eheheheh good goyim. Keep giving us your DNA, it will surely not come back to haunt you!

>making me believe I'm part nigger so I'll be a cuck
This only makes me want to diminish the possible accursed nigger genes within me more by reproducing with a white woman

Thanks for the comfort statement though, I'm seriously sad about the marginal p-value on the nigger genes

>6.3%
GTFO Shlomo.

>part jew
>flag
Checks out

Ancestry DNA is in Lehi (Utah), silly. The Mormons control it, not the Jews, it's just not owned by their church
FamilySearch, however, is literally owned by the Mormon church

There are no Jews to fear here

Anything under 2% is statistically negligible, you're White.

You on the other hand are not White. You're a Kike Degenerate. Fuck off

Mormons are crypto-Yids.

>slavs
>not white

Looks like grandpa ruined a pure white lineage

Kekekekeh, good goyim, don't worry about it! It's not like these companies trade in your genetic information behind your back! And don't read all that small print, who has time for that? Just drink a refreshing cola and enjoy your life carefree.

>nigger blood
>white

pick one.

What's wrong with people having your DNA? Should I put on gloves every time I visit a restaurant, drink from a straw I bring myself, etc?

Jews will harvest your organs

It's not what they can do with it today that's really frightening, although it is still concerning. Today they can place you at a crime scene, or anywhere else, and also determine your risk for certain genetic diseases (think health insurance).

But in the future, when more is known about genetics, your DNA can determine your IQ and temperament well enough to bar you from employment or make you a target.

Learn some fucking opsec already.

Why so mixed?

I got basically what I expected

>6.3%
>checks flag
hmmm

I understand that, but I also understand you give your DNA to dozens of people through the day. why are you particularly afraid of a person and not the others?

I guess getting raped by mongols and then getting raped by Ottomans and then getting raped by Swedes, and then getting raped by Germans.

>flag
You live in what I would expect to be your ancestral homeland.
It's a shot in the dark for us muricans, or especially that guy with the (((UN))) flag that you responded to, since we either fit the le 63% meemee or we're actually white (minus the occasional nigger and chink that comes on here)

Wow, very scientific.

100% white here, ama

I know I'm a mutt. Good thing I'm not a jew.

Are you fucking dense? One is a well funded company with the capability to sequence and analyze your DNA. The other is a busboy collecting your plates to be washed. There's a clear difference in threat. Now if you're already a target or have reason to conceal your DNA from scrutiny (like a genetic marker you don't want people to know about) then yes you should take more precautions. But it's pretty fucking obvious that willingly sending in your DNA to be analyzed is retarded.

Are you from New Jersey

Navajo?

You just sound paranoid
Chill out

Must be rough

May I ask where you're from?

>implying I'm a dirty drunk Indian

Can you fucking read? How fucking dare you compare me to those shit stains?

The reason for the disparity in results, and the reason why your results even change over time, is that they're simply tracking haplogroups. Or trying to at least. They're looking for some gene markers than telling you the best guess of where each marker generally originates.

23andMe frequently will update people's results based on them tweaking their predictions.

chinese are the niggers of asia, just saying.

You know I've never seen one of these without any percent European

Did euros go around raping that much?

My Mom's side is from New York state (75% Italian/ 25% British) and my Dad is from Dixie (where I was born).

>tfw literally sub-human
JUST

Arizona but my ancestry is Polish/German

>give your name and blood to Mormons
>they write your name down in a list of people to be part of some batshit insane posthumous baptism ritual where they try to channel your soul into a living person's body
>literal satanic voodoo shit

Mormons cannot be trusted.

yep, my grandmother was from Okinawa, post

>tfw still completely white in appearance

Wake the fuck up. The government is capturing all the data that passes through the internet, the assault on your constitutional rights is NEARLY OVER, and America is damn near completely invaded by hispanics and other foreigners. Europe is about to fall with only 5% muslims and things are only going to get worse from here. If you're not a prepper you'll die cold and starving.

Luckily I'm 100% Taiwanese, born and raised in the Chicago suburbs, making me the whitest person ITT

Could be a flag positive, but I like to imagine one of my ancestors had white girl syndrome and couldn't resist

Ukrainians are the original Aryans.

you are literally the whitest person in this thread

How do I use my superior Genghis Khan genes to restore Mongolian empire?

Jesus fuck is no one here white like me?

>0.5% nigger
>white

What about the ukie?

>7% southern European
>white

you're basically 7% nigger

whoops didnt read the whole thing
we wuz neaderthals n shiet

>literally 57% non-white

Americans are adorable when they pretend to be a part of the white race. A nation of filthy mutts and niggers pretending to be the bastion of the white man.

eh, i have some italian ancestors, can't be helped. it's better than anything else out of southern europe though.

Fucking Nigger

>tfw im more anglo than most native anglos

Why does 1% of nigger matter so much, like jesus christ

It's just banter

GET FUCKED NIGGER POTATO-NIGGER PIECE OF SHIT. 100% EUROPEAN. GERMAN, DANISH, AND SCOTTISH. FUCK YOUR FACE.

Continued

Oh ok then. Would I imagine 90%+ is accepted here?

jesus fuck! nice! i think we found /ourguy/

99.9% white
.1% unidentified
0% Jew
6'3''
More Neanderthal than 89% of 23&me users.

Feels good brah

am I white bros?

Also, these are my results from 23andme and FamilyTreeDNA using the same raw genetic data

Hi kenneth nolasco

Absolutely not. Pure or bust. Fuck off, we don't want you, we don't need you, you contribute nothing except higher crime rates. Do the world's gene pool a favor and off yourself.

BEADY

90-95%, unless that 5-10% is Jew

I have blonde hair and blue eyes, so I highly doubt I have any significant amount of nigger.

Lol.

Hey. Oh well

Ok, then.

*sips goblet of fresh Aryan blood*

mmmm, taste like victory

ANY amount of Nigger is too much.

Have you seen the glow in the dark CIA niggers yet?

fucking mongoloid

11% Italian, sorry senpai, it's off to the showers.

scots and irish are like half the same genetically. thats like a danish guy saying "fuck swedish niggers."
Anglo master race

Why does every test always come with 1% non-white?

Is it a statistical error? Is it purposely done by the jews to say we're all mixed and there's only the human race?

>africa north
>nigger
He has 1% arab in him

If anything he could be good at making bombs

>Southeast Europe
>white

pure karelian genes

if it's less than

its easier when they a complete confirmation that it's you.
getting dna from a glass or straw isn't that easy, like you so on TV.

Or he could be descended from royal egypshaan kangs blood

Saxon-Viking hybrid. I worship the Old Gods of my ancestors before the desert cult spread.

If you have blonde hair and blue eyes, would I imagine there's very little nigger?

I wanna see a group of nigs as test subjects take this, especially the "kangz"

Any of you autismos beat my Neanderthal score?

WE

arguing with these people who already post their lives on facebook about DNA is a lost cause.

No, but I do have autism.

>scots and irish are, like, half of each other or whatever I don't even care
You don't know what you're talking about, and you talk like a teenage girl.

You mean you have intense autism and live in your mom's basement.

Authentic colonial American.

literally subhuman