Anyone that wants to have children has not suffered

You posted this earlier today, same pic too. The issue with parenthood is simply being selfish.

Araber är så jäääääävla fula

Oh, trust me, I live next to your gay ass backwards country, I know what suffering because of it is.

As a matter of a fact, the only reason I want kids is so I can teach them to hate your faggot country as much as I do.

Thought this would be a leaf poster. Next closest thing

It's the children who suffer the most in today's world

i suffer on a 24/7 basis and i love children

i cant wait to have some once i find a woman willing to procreate with me

Finland is the last bastion of hope for northern europe. I hope one day your people will fucking slaughter the swedes.

that's why i got a vasectomy.

I want children to create a better society for the future. I don't want this world to crash and burn because the next generation is as bad the baby boomers. Suffering is necessary for progress my children will prevail and create a better world...

Funny how some people are so fucking retarded they think the title means "you haven't suffered until you've had children". That's how fucking stupid you have to be to want to have children. I'm not even going to bother explaining to those subhumans.

Dom är heta som fan och sjukt lätta att få omkull. Kör på! Kristna deras fittor! Deus Vult!

"Subhumans" lmao you're literally failing at the ONE goal that evolution and biology has assigned to you. How pathetic are you that your so busy moping over your pathetic life that you don't even have the motivation to raise a fucking child.

This. They are sad as fuck. The goal of any real man should be to make as many children as possible.

Yes goy, wipe your line out of existence.

>the ONE goal that evolution and biology has assigned to you
t. worm

Fuck off back to Iran

Your opinion is that you're inferior to some literal retarded negro in poverty with 20 kids?

>vara såhär bitter

oskuld detekterad

Häng dig äckeljude

>Yes, have some kids so they can grow up and hate you for being racist, abandon you, get raped by Muslims and watch her race go extinct
How about this? How about you do that and I won't be such an idiot?

Great.

adopt

No, its that one of your main goals, unless you can do something actually worthwhile in your life other then that, should be to make children and grow your family and bloodline. If you don't do that, with the exception of if you do something truly great and significant that benefits the world, then your life is a fucking failure.

t. angry worm

>How about this? How about you do that and I won't be such an idiot?
You will regret your decision when you're old and alone.

Saying goes have 3 kids 2 to replace you and your wife in the workforce and 1 for the country...
I have 6 going for 7.

DELETT.

t. brun råtta som inte bör ha barn

Fuck off, subhuman. I only talk to superior males like retarded niggers with 20 kids.

Inferior beta get lost.

Schizotypal. No I won't.

Get an alpha brain like mine and you won't be controlled by your pathetic little human desires.

Imagine if you ancestors had the same mentality

Yes, life can be pretty harsh but suffering is the only way we can really become strong.