Am I the only one here who loves immigrants and thinks they make us better?

White male here.

I know it's not popular on Sup Forums, but I'm not a conformist. I think that all immigrants make America stronger.

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/4j78e
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes you are the only one.

same here man. i'm just here for the memes.
inb4 "kys"

Jews aren't white

you get to go in the oven first op

As long as they aren't Muslim and they don't rape and are willing to work hard, then they can be here

always like to here HOW?

All four of them look like they can't tie their shoes, tell me why the system can't function with a couple of million less people?

Damn these indians are ugly. White man, please bleach!

why can't you tell the difference between legal and illegal immigrants?

If by "stronger" you mean "more dangerous, less economically prosperous, and growing further from our founding principles with every new shitskin", then yes.

I don't know where you came from, but you have to go back.

i am fine with non-muslim east asians immigrating here. muslims, niggers and spics can stay the fuck out

if they assimilate and dont take welfare i dont mind immigrants. thing is weve got huge populations that havent assimilated. niggers have been here since the beginning and still havent assimilated. we need to sort that out before we allow anyone else to come here.

OP its time for you to go back with them.

nice hitler dubz

Look at the eyes on that kid. Do you have any idea how many white people he's going to harass and try to push around? More resources for that fuck and less for my kids eh? Sounds like a great idea, dumbass OP.

Yes you are.Now kill yourself.

>Canada in a nut shell
>le guys asians r good haha look at how they are silent and stay to themselves and work hard fuking BAAAAAAASED immigration is good so far...why wouldn't we expand it to more types of foreigners!?

Asians are the worst because they breed tolerance and acceptance among the host. Muslims in contrast create resentment and anger among the host and thus are better. For where would the nationalist movement be without islamic terror attacks? Have they not arguably done more to the cause than all of us combined?

>I think that all immigrants make America stronger.
How?

You can reduce the liberals logic down to this: he thinks good vibes are contagious.

Jesus a multiple asian girl picture where i want to destroy the cunts of all of them. Is there a set to this magical picture user? any kind of source or lead would be great. My fever is acting up you see.

So how many refugees do you have living with you.

Oh, none?

pale East Asians have the same birth rate as whites in Canada and they're the most likely to marry someone of another race ie. white males most of the time.

They also ALL lose their ancestral language after 2 or 3 generations max since they're more focused on capitalism and success than culture and it's hard to transmit such a foreign tongue and retarded writing system in a western country.

They seem like a huge demographic threat, and they kind of are, but a lot of that is an illusion. It's actually east Indians and brown people more generally who are reproducing and poised to take over the GTA & metro Vancouver. Brown people are also more problematic because they're more verbal and they take to the university anti-white grievance politics more easily.

Most legals are shit too, Only the Europeans and some Asians are the only good ones. We need to repeal the hart-celler act.

>Nonwhites assimilating
>In the current year

>but I'm not a conformist
is something a conformist would say.

Your day will come user

Prove it

Jesus Christ, they are ugly as sin. I kind of feel bad for some indios, because I've met a few that are genuinely good god fearing people. Still, they are so fucking ugly. Poor bastards. I mean gooks are ugly as sin but they are clever bastards. Niggers hardly look human but they are capable of great physical feats. What do Amerindians have? Being the worlds best peasant? I mean they did have a semblance of a culture at one point, even if primitive and savage but those days are long past. What do they have left? They are physically inferior to just about everything race on the planet. They are mentally inferior to just about everything except for niggers and abos. I guess their greatest feat is having the stamina to do hard labor for long hours for minimal pay without complaining. Truly pitiful creatures.

FPBP

move a few of them into your home for a year and come back and tell us how it went... There is a reason we have to say poo in the loo....

If anything "legal" immigrants are worse because they feel themselves entitled

>pale East Asians have the same birth rate as whites in Canada and they're the most likely to marry someone of another race ie. white males most of the time.
>They also ALL lose their ancestral language after 2 or 3 generations max since they're more focused on capitalism and success than culture and it's hard to transmit such a foreign tongue and retarded writing system in a western country.

Yes White Man, pay no attention to the colonization currently occurring in your backyard and the dual loyalties of the invaders.

Checkemoutyo

anti white grievance are good because it gets people riled up and gets otherwise docile whites to wake up.

Obviously I'll only admit it online but on the outside I am angry about a muslim terror attack and try to probe normies into nationalist perspective. But I'm actually happy that the muslims still have some fight left in them and aren't conquered so easily by materialism/capitalism and they provide so much fuel for the nationalist movement.
Sad would be the day that immigration continued at this rate, and no terror attacks aided us in the culture war to turn people against immigration.

why are they so ugly?

>
yes

streamable.com/4j78e
streamable.com/4j78e
streamable.com/4j78e
streamable.com/4j78e
CNN IS FINISHED!!!
CNN IS FINISHED!!
streamable.com/4j78e
streamable.com/4j78e
streamable.com/4j78e
streamable.com/4j78e
CNN IS FINISHED!!!
CNN IS FINISHED!!streamable.com/4j78e
streamable.com/4j78e
streamable.com/4j78e
streamable.com/4j78e
CNN IS FINISHED!!!
CNN IS FINISHED!!!!

>I think that all immigrants make America stronger.
How do they make it stronger?