/cpd/ - CHICAGO PD SCANNER THREAD - AT DUSK THEY CHIMP

>BUT WHO THE FUCK IS ROBERT???
ROBERT is the hero Chiraq needs but doesn't deserve; His nemesis is MALE BLACK, a notorious thief, murderer, and general rapscallion. By night they battle for the fate of the city.

FOR YOUR LISTENING PLEASURE

>>CPD Dispatch Stream:
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/763/web

>>Same feed with ambient music:
youarelistening.to/chicago

>>For Ambiance:
soundcloud.com/sithdemonic/sets/newwaveretro

Zone-6 (isolated scanner of worst area)
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/13262

#### #### #### #### #### #### #### ####

BACK THE BLUE
>>Get Behind the Vest donation drive:
getbehindthevest.org/
>Chicago cops aren't even issued fucking armor by their shithole city.

>>The Chicago Police Department Memorial Fund (ALSO GET SOME SWEET SWEET MERCH):
cpdmemorial.org/

CHICAGO'S K/D RATIO:
>>Shootings ScoreboardS:
heyjackass.com
crime.chicagotribune.com/chicago/shootings/
crime.chicagotribune.com/chicago/homicides/
homicides.suntimes.com/

>>Chicago Racial Demographics:
radicalcartography.net/index.html?chicagodots

>>Chiraq Gangland Map:
wbez.org/shows/wbez-news/in-chicago-gangs-abound-but-where-are-they/0d956c2e-171a-483a-8666-f5228d98812d

>>Police Codes:
bearcat1.com/radioil.htm

>>Chicago Police Dept. Directives:
directives.chicagopolice.org/directives/

>>Related twitter
twitter.com/spotnewsonig
twitter.com/hashtag/shitoemcsays

PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/pD418Eky

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FxwrLLlQwBw
halturnershow.com/index.php/news/u-s-national-news/664-gang-war-set-to-begin-july-4-rivers-of-blood-coming-to-chicago-as-latin-kings-to-be-destroyed-because-bosses-flipped-for-us-gov-t
youtube.com/watch?v=doXQbMvIta4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Hot damn, evening Roberts!

It's getting warmer and warmer by the day in Chicago, prime trouble-making weather.

I think July's welfare money has been given out, so everyone is flush with gov. money to trade for bullets and drugs.

It's gonna get interesting

Have a bump, Roberts.

>threw a beer can at his face

I'm actually going to be in the Chicago area this weekend. Going to try to get the police scanner going at the family bonfire.

>drinking rubbing alcohol in a field house at the park

Evening, Roberts.

Nice night in Kansas, I've got the house open. Not a Male Black in sight.

> drinking rubbing alcohol
Someone is going to have a great hangover.

I'm reading the Chicago news and everything seems bizarre to me.
>new tax on soda
>but the tax is on lots of things that aren't soda too
>but it doesn't apply to people on food stamps
I'm more impressed that people can use food stamps to buy soda in the first place.

>someone got kicked out of the gay parade for carrying a jewish flag
>both sides are calling the other side anti-semitic

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=FxwrLLlQwBw

You can get a lot of things on food stamps. It's no surprise Rahm Emanuel and crew a cooking up new takes as the city is nearly broke.

Zone-6 (isolated scanner of worst area) is offline :(

>as the city is nearly broke

Isn't the whole frigg'n state looking at bankruptcy?

That too. I think their current stop gap funding runs out on July 1st.

Redpill me on Robert, why does he wear the mask?

>be chicongo latin kings drug dealers
>testify for the feds and help get El Chapo arrested
>mexican cartels decide to exterminate your entire gang

halturnershow.com/index.php/news/u-s-national-news/664-gang-war-set-to-begin-july-4-rivers-of-blood-coming-to-chicago-as-latin-kings-to-be-destroyed-because-bosses-flipped-for-us-gov-t

The 4th is going to be epic.

It wasn't legal to impose it on SNAP users because I guess that would basically be taxing the federal government. They tried, though.

I'll be making a thread when I get off of work on the 3rd. hopefully keep it going for over 24 hours straight.

yep, the whole state hasn't had a working budget in 3 years, they are due to present a new state budget on the 30th. Want to bet they won't? And yes, this is all Chicongos fault, Chicongo and Cook County contain over half the states population.

They just need to have a federal administrator force a budget on them. The Dems will never cut spending.

>breaking glass and flashed a gun

>female black breaking glass
>has a gun

Can't remember if I asked the other day but what ever happend to Italian user?

Must happen a 100 times a night.

I'm not sure you're thinking about me but I'm fine, I've just migrated to Kekistan.

Almost time for the shift change

>4 killed, 43 wounded in weekend shootings in Chicago

This weekend will dwarf that

Yes. Good to see some of the old guard are still round. Is Kekistan a different site or thread now like on 8ch?

>intoxicated white male smashed a wine bottle on the ground and is now drinking from the broken bottle walking down the street

Seattle pulled of something similar this month. We ha a sugar tax now. But it also effects sugar free drinks. Nuke us, please.

Its more complicated than that. Rauner managed to squeak into office because he poured money into the race after a deeply unpopular Democratic governor managed to avoid a primary challenge because Mike Madigan didn't retire when he said he would so his daughter could run.

Rauner gets to Springfield thinking he has a mandate. He's used to being able to call the shots because he runs a company, he's used to being the boss, he doesn't seen the governor's mansion as being any different, especially not after he spent so much to get there. The governor is the most powerful politician in the state, right?

Then Rauner discovered that he has no real power and that he's, at best, third in line behind Madigan and Cullerton. So Rauner attempts to do what successful businessmen do: he postures and asks for more than he thinks he can get assuming there will be some kind of compromise. Madigan laughed at him two years ago, he's still laughing at him now, swinging his veto-proof majority around like a nail studded horse cock and reminding everyone that they vote how he tells them because he put Blago in prison. Nobody is going to fuck with the guy who knows where the bodies are buried.

Right now Madigan's plan is simple: 2018 theres a governor's race. Three or four Democrats will run in the primary to make it look like a race, one will be coronated, and the whole budget mess will be hung around Rauner's neck because he asked for the kind of shit Scott Walker had the juice to get.

Welcome to Illinois.

>Bus hit callers car
>Bus did not stop

Enjoy that eventual implosion.

>caller locked herself in the bathroom

Chicago is going to continue to be a good bet. We're well situated geographically, have access to an enormous amount of fresh water, and we're friendly to big business than most people realize (which keeps the money flowing for all the service businesses). The city will grow and the tax base will expand, especially with the gentrification programs running the last 20 years.

The rest of the state is well and truly fucked, though.

>>ROBERT is the hero Chiraq needs but doesn't deserve; His nemesis is MALE BLACK, a notorious thief, murderer, and general rapscallion. By night they battle for the fate of the city.

Fucking kek op

>>Same feed with ambient music:

Thank you, I'll have this play while gaming

>hit by a bus

>male black
>gunshot wound to the face

F

F

Haha! White knights fuck up a guy thinking hes a theif but it was the chick that robbed him?

White knights are the worst.

Might be a failed suicide attempt.

That's one he'll of an open key.

Evening Roberts

Not too eventful thus far.

Just the calm before the (July 4th) storm

>Diversity and Western

Did I hear that right? That's some irony.

Diversey

>Illinois goes bankrupt on the 1st
>Independence day 3 days later

what kind of riots are we looking at here?

wow they're using a phone company to ping a black males phone to find him?

Not sure on riots but the Latin Kings are getting purged by the cartel bosses.

Isn't Chicago going to lose all it's Lemme gets when EBT/SNAP stop working? Those are government funding & turn off if Illinois hits junk status right? They're talking about all the roadwork stopping on the TV. Robert should still be getting paid no matter what though.

It's going to be a hell of a show.

>2 people having sex in a Ford Escape
>mfw that's what I drive

>caller heard someone screaming for help from the second floor.

Evening, Roberts. This thread seems empty tonight, did we start a new one?

Been fairly quiet so far.

some music if you like youtube.com/watch?v=doXQbMvIta4

>body removal
>gunshot victim

Wonder if it was the nig who got shot in the face a couple hours ago?

>girlfriend cut him with a boxcutter

>male black
>25-30
>exposing himself

MALE BLACK must be saving its strength for this holiday weekend

>dead 13 year old

F

>314 phone number
St. Louis nigra on a chimpcation

SHOTS FIRED

>Black male with dreads driving around flashing gun

Kek

>somebody complaining about drilling and hammering

>this gets better and better
>he will meet the police downstairs to sign a noise complaint about the yelling man

Be careful, Tony. The last guy we heard making a noise complaint had a stick of dynamite set off on him porch for it.

Nay brother, we shall march in like Caesar in his glory as he crossed the Rubicon and smashed the shit out of the profligates under Pompeii.

Ave, true to Caesar!

>FOUR
>FOUR SHOTS FIRED
>AH AH AH

Not I ebt payment but medicaid will stop as well. The state will become fully responsible for the bills.

Can't type tonight. That is supposed to say "not just"

>EBT runs out
>latin KANGZ purge

This summer is going to be full blown tribute to Khorne, isn't it?

I like to imagine Robert has a Batman-style array if gadgetry he uses to combat the informal "army" of Chiraq and to evade law enforcement whilst continuing to apread his brand of vigilante justice throughout the Obamalands.

>she's comiting and cramping and can't stand

On the one hand, it will be glorious.

On the other, I feel bad for the people accross state who will affected. People needing in home care or nursing home care who won't get it because workers won't get Medicare payments, hard working families who need food stamps to get by. I work in mental health and of my agency lost Medicare reimbursements, I would lose my job. No funding means layoffs.

Medicare will get hit and that means the elderly who have worked their whole lives will lose supplemental insurance so no prescription coverage for some, high copays for others.

My friend's gram is in a nursing home in rural Il, she can't afford $4500 a month private pay if they go to junk status.

>guys trying to rob the train

>Robertarang
>Robert-cuffs
>Robert-baton
>Robert-shirt: improvised armor made from ceramic tiling
>Robert-lure: white baby doll, stuffed with crack
>Robert-nig repellant: scent of library

>between 50 and a hundred people trying to climb the fence and get into the lot

>the victim is now deceased

F

>Three men walking down South Emerald with sawed-off shotguns

>says he was struck with a bat

Evening roberts. Im late but here.

>suspect claims he's the former President and says he got fired by a giant cheetoh

>unknown offender kicked in his door for a third time

So did you just not bother caller the cops for the first two?

Why are they calling all 10th district officers to one location...

>inb4 trump has the air force show up by surprise and turn chicago into a fireworks display

>gunshot wound to the back and right forearm
>good condition

Bullet resistance

>mohammed is being threatened by an intoxicated male black