Alt-Lite General

Yes that's right.

If you...
>judge people as individuals
>are against political correctness and SJWs
>embrace Civil Nationalism

...then maybe you are Alt-Lite.

Who is the Alt-Lite? We are Paul Joseph Watson. Lauren Southern. Sargon of Akkad. Gavin McIness.

Join us. And my kek bless you!!!

YOU ARE GOING TO HELL

Feelz good man~

Hey Francis. Is it too late to ask for overtime?

absolutely based man

how are an-caps nu-pol ?!?

They blend in well with the rest of autists that recently decided to come to pol.

well that sounds reasonsa---GAS THE KIKES!!1!! RACE WAR NOW!!!

Lmao didn't you kikes literally just hold a rally saying that hate speech isn't free speech?

You're literally repeating Antifa talking points.

NAP it's a degree conceived by autists.

They get triggered and try to get people fired for having offensive opinions too.
They are actually bigger faggots than antifa. Antifa actually has the balls to get violent once and awhile.

I swear to fucking God, I hope you die in your sleep.

>Civil

>HEY GUYZ, DON'T YA HATE THAT NORMIES ARE GETTING RED PILLED???

>DON'T YA HATE THAT THE MAINSTREAM IS WAKING UP TO OUR SIDE???

>DON'T YA HATE NATIONALISM IS RISING???

>WE MIGHT ACTUALLY WIN OR SOMETHING!!!

>DOESN'T THAT SUCK???

>WE SHOULD STOP THIS!!!

>DON'T YOU AGREE???

>(I SWEAR I'M NOT A LIBSHIT SHAREBLUE DISSENSION NIGGER OR ANYTHING)

Fuck you, fuck your Soros bucks and fuck leftism and globalism. Die in a fire, bitch.

alt-lite is pro-diversity and pro-gays
just ask stickman and other popular figures like cernokvetch

You're LARPing just as bad as Antifa. Get the fuck out of here.

>hurr hurr muh 1488

That image is misleading as hell. Traffic didn't spike because of some shill group, it was newfags spamming links to Sup Forums all over social media.

What's the deadline? I know you faggots always have a deadline. There's more shills than normal posters here, just tell us what the deadline is. I promise not to screenshot it and post it on /r/Sup Forums, i can't even stand to look at that fucking piece of shit website anymore.

HI KIDS DO YOU FALL FOR JEWISH BOTS EASILY ON THE INTERNET? DO YOU HAVE A FUCKING LOW IQ? ARE YOU A RACEMIXING DORK THAT IS TOO INTELLECTUALLY BETA AND PUSSED TO STAND UP FOR HIMSELF, LET ALONE YOUR FRIENDS? THEN JOIN THE (((ALT KIKE)))!!!!

>WE AREN'T BASED, BUT WE REPEAT THAT WORD A LOT!!!

It's interesting, I took one of those "what kind of conservatives are you" tests some time ago and I scored highly as alt-lite.

As I understand the main difference between alt-lite and alt-right is, whereas alt-right emphasizes ((racial)) identity and issues, alt-lite emphasizes ((civil)) identity and issues.

The alt-righter might say whites are the greatest race. I disagree that any race is better than another. I don't esteem in my race. I esteem in my country, my city, my community. Race is irrelevant. I would certainly say that American cultural values are much better than Sharia values, for example.

However I realize the lines between civic and racial identity can blur. After all, the civic/cultural characteristics a race follows can become so closely associated with that race, that people just think of them as one and the same. Civic issues become racial issues, because people make it that way. Ideally nothing would be about race, but in the real world it very often is.

nah bro, there were huge spikes of (((jared, soros, shareblue, et all))) paid dedicated shill groups here.

(((alt kike))) just packaged itself as "alt lite" for normies so they could get shekels. simple as that. it was just marketing jew alt kike shit. they are a bunch of fucking jewish fake twitter comment bots. and now they run away from what they built, because they know it was all a pile of fake shekel shit that is getting exposed and compromised by people far smarter than them. you all lose lel.

Are you willing to deny the genetic differences in races of humans? Are you willing to deny the personality traits that are common among these races as well as the either deliberate or circumstantial teachings that their culture provides to them?

There's a difference between races, for better or worse, and to mix them is an insult to your ancestors who did everything in their power to make a world better for their race. Even Malcolm X knew this.

For example the struggles of the average negro in American history is totally undermined when they race-mix. It is an insult to those who died to try and equalize them.

14/88 is a constant reminder to secure the future of our own breed. You assume that integration is a virtue by sheer indoctrination of your generation, it is not. It causes conflict and destruction wherever it roams.

You're not wrong for thinking what you think as you've had this opinion shoved down your throat, you're wrong for denying the obvious truth when it is put blatantly in front of you.

You mock so many good men and women who came before you, all because of a principle that has proved over the last fifty years to be broken and useless... Shameful.

Alt-lite is just the equivalent of saying: "we don't like really have an opinion on anything, but just kinda say look how stupid theyyyy are so we should say that. Feminists and actual racists btfo by this based-black-tranny-muslim who thinks that feminism shouldn't be about shoving tampons do the throats of babies. Also I'm an athiest and don't know jack-shit about history, so I'm going to assume that religion has caused so much war and that islam is bad, except for the good muslims. We basically don't have any beliefs beyond just 'those guys are stupid' and then listen to our e-celebs watch videos that anyone who isn't mentally retarded can see as dumb and then say obvious things to disprove obviously wrong statements. I don't really have a political belief system or anything that resembles ideals at all!" The alt-lite is fucking retarded. It's just a bunch of 12 year olds who somehow got the idea that 40% of women are hardcore sjws.

As a rule of thumb if you don't hate niggers then lurk more on Sup Forums and don't post anything until you do.

>once and awhile.
you're not white

>Yes, goy, let me divide and conquer you even further

>muh based black friend

Everything I read about those groups seemed to point to them employing shit tier journalist to write blogs and spread shit on Twitter.

I just don't see them realistically wasting time pissing in this ocean of piss when threads only last like an hour. Retards taking bait and autistically screeching "SHILL!" At anons who don't worship Trump shit up the board more than any organization ever could.

Lauren Southern walks the line where she has to. She bailed on kike Ezra Levant and faggot Gavin Mcinnis and now she's pulling ops with Generation Identitaire trying to expose kike boats ferrying migrants into Europe and trying to stop them if possible. She can signal all she wants but I think she's a lot deeper than she let's on.

>Italians
>white

I like seeing old pictures that have gone back and forth from Sup Forums and social media over the years shrink in quality and size over and over and over.

>nationalism gaining popularity means that Sup Forums has to accept cancerous newfags

Not really, you can easily have the former without the latter

I actually re made that one myself. The original said Sup Forums. I've lost several images due to the degradation of quality over time and file size limit changes on Sup Forums and it makes me sad.

Bump from the /ang/ thread owner himself
I approve.

You are all pussies

The alt-light is the easy way out for white people.

This thread has made me realise I might actually be Ancap and probably have been all along, wtf?

I am down with whoever is pushing the Alt-lite psyop. This shit is weak.

More like divide and conquer general.

Ancaps are just as racist as Natsocs when you get down to it. We're all about keeping our communities nice and homogeneous, both religiously and ethnically. Go read Hoppe. We're natural allies for the time being, but we prioritize striking down the gorgon of international finance.

Don't forget
>WE CAN'T LET WOMEN GET REDPILLED BECAUSE THEY'RE JUST HOPPING ON THE BANDWAGON FOR ATTENTION
10/10 post. Describes the current tactics exactly.

I started Alt-light then followed the rabbit hole...Don't know if Im a nazi but I'm not what I was before.

Lauren Southern isn't alt-lite.

To my opinion she is ; she's not racist in any way.
She does not care about white nationalism but care about the invaders and lefties destroying our current way of life.