Come on Canada. Can you stop rubbing it in?

Come on Canada. Can you stop rubbing it in?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AA7tzF_yKn0
inquisitr.com/1461442/isis-terrorist-crosses-border-from-canada-to-america-by-boat-video/
pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/trail/etc/canada.html
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/10/22/canada-terrorism-history/17726259/
news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/two-canadians-added-to-united-states-list-of-most-wanted-terrorists
macleans.ca/news/canada/the-scary-reality-of-terrorism-in-canada/
theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/us-border-chief-says-terror-threat-greater-from-canada-than-mexico/article580347/
thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/02/07/fbi-reports-show-terror-suspects-coming-from-canada-while-trump-stares-at-mexico
thedailybeast
archive.is/F0xYJ
youtube.com/watch?v=HEXWRTEbj1I
youtube.com/watch?v=NLdEYw3ginA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Has there even been a face more punchable than Justin Fidel Trudeau?

>wearing rainbow socks
>Unintentionally calling Muslims faggots.
Someone gonna get honor killed

and i though obama acted like a faggot

Man I really have to update that for 2017, so much has happened, I need to expand those walls

>Another child goes missing in canada.

That's not Wonder Woman tho. He should've told her.

I really want to hug your prime minister, Canadabros.

I fucking detest everything about him and his policies, but his smile just makes me want to hug him.

Those are Happy Eid Islamic rainbow socks too

Trolling on a next level

>taking your child to a pride parade

Seriously though is Canada pranking everybody with this kid they elected?

when will Canada become Sweden? I don't think we can build two walls before some communist kills Trump.

>girl

>little girl (male)

leaf culture is just very diverse and complex
youtube.com/watch?v=AA7tzF_yKn0

Please do

take a look at his entire face not just his mouth and what he is doing.

>giving the eye to a child....

it already is

go on liveleak canada is worse off than sweden.

We will be saved in 2019 right guys?

>become
Already there, just in different ways

elaborate, ausfag

When the fuck are you going to wake up to that fact and go full Manifest Destiny 2.0 & finish what the Founding Fathers started?

inquisitr.com/1461442/isis-terrorist-crosses-border-from-canada-to-america-by-boat-video/

pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/trail/etc/canada.html

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/10/22/canada-terrorism-history/17726259/

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/two-canadians-added-to-united-states-list-of-most-wanted-terrorists

macleans.ca/news/canada/the-scary-reality-of-terrorism-in-canada/

theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/us-border-chief-says-terror-threat-greater-from-canada-than-mexico/article580347/

thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/02/07/fbi-reports-show-terror-suspects-coming-from-canada-while-trump-stares-at-mexico

>thedailybeast com/articles/2017/02/07/fbi-reports-show-terror-suspects-coming-from-canada-while-trump-stares-at-mexico
archive.is/F0xYJ

no it's not you stupid drongo

how does he expect to be taken seriously by any world leader?

>kid
He's in his mid 40's
A more accurate term would be "faggot".

Damn you're fast

>>>Daily Reminder

whatever you say pal muslims are your friends go talk to them.

Not currently but its on its way there.

Grab me some great canadian cheese pizza

Look at that face and tell me he's not 19. This must be part of the meta-prank you guys are pulling on the planet right now, pretending he's not only your Prime Minister but also old enough to drink in the states. You guys are masters of this shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=HEXWRTEbj1I

I went to the San Fransisco one a while back. Interesting to see but why on earth would you bring a child to it. Degeneracy is rampant. Old dudes walking bollock naked down the street.

I don't care what people do with their genatalia but having them on display at a child's eye level on a main street is fubar.

That dude is cringy as fuck. What an embarrassment. So glad I'm not Canadian.

Reminder that these were once satanic ritual abuse victims who are now child-rapists.

This man is weird

Canada is lost, what is the next line of defense?

I honestly don't know who was retarded enough to vote for this idiot.
As much of a retard as Harper was he was 10x better than this clown and Tom "I remortgaged my house 15 times" Mulcair.
We really need a traditionalist party in this country.

how deep does it go?

>obama is probably the person that spams spiderman on Sup Forums

your mom

I'm sorry you suffer, my northern neighbor.

Is that a crescent star in the purple stripe?

>when will Canada become Sweden?

Canada will surpass Sweden. Just nuke our shit. Maybe save Alberta though.

What do you mean goy?! No, Canada is ((( diverse ))) and beautiful goy, believe me! You can steel kids from those awful cis-scum goy, and steralize them for yourself goy. All these kids will be yours goy, just wait till we liberate the love for children goy!

>Alberta
Alberta has enough morons to vote NDP so they're not much worth saving either. They had an opportunity to actually do something good with Wild Rose but they fucked up and now they are merging with the PCs. Might as well just say goodbye to that province too.

>Less than a week after being deployed the South Africans went on strike over a wage dispute and were demobilized.

>dat last part

It honeslty baffles me how the libtards can still rally around him. I mean, a privileged white male, paid africans a slave's wage. They were literally getting less than minimum wage, and most of the pay was being withheld until the job was done.

Yeah, but they got a shitton of oil, and is basically the only province that isn't wallowing in debt.

Did the fags in Canada kick the jews out of their pride parade like they did here?

>the only province that isn't wallowing in debt.
Its already begun user. The NDP are putting that province in the hole.
A better solution would be for the USA to annex Canada. Maybe they could actually make us get some shit done.

ahaha jokes on you

those arent rainbow socks those are socks that recite the quran "allah is peaceful" line

look closely, you can see the moon and star

>American help turned down
>tfw watching Canada burn while they teach niggers how hoses work
That whole event was surreal

What did he mean by this?

Don't give a shit.

Why even focus on the front end of the problem?

Can the US just annex western canada and nuke the rest please. Fuck this shit country.

How about you just nuke central Canada.
Eastern Canada is quite nice. We just shouldnt allow anybody here to vote.

"This faggot."

I used to admire Canada so much.
They had a sensible Conservative (Harper) ruling for like a whole decade while my retarded country went insane with basically the Spanish-speaking version of Hillary Clinton.

Now
>My country now has a Conservative President with a degree in Civil Engineering
>Canada now has a cuck progressive drama teacher Prime Minister

What the fuck happened?

Harper wasn't that great.
He was okayish but not great. Lesser of evils kind of deal with him.
The PCs here are about as conservative as American democrats. Taxes are still as high as they were under Harper the only difference now being that the tax money is going to welfare as opposed to military and infrastructure.

Weirdo

harper didn't do anything remarkably great but he didn't do anything abysmal either. the problem was he got blamed for every little issue and had no 'good' talking points to counter with

justin has fucked up worse but has a whole basket of "look at me shaking hands with a gay muslim, so progressive" to refer to if criticized

it's like I'm addicted to having my brain torn in half.

MK ultra level.

Trudeau is classic Canada, endless virtue signaling and banal niceties in the hopes someone likes him.

He was raised in Quebec in the 70s, the place where MK Ultra experiments were known to have been carried out

Did they just assume that child's gender????

how long before we find out hes a gay pedophile?

I forgot about the experiments in the Great White North. It all makes sense now.

Well military and infraestructure investment is important. AnCap is retarded. Government's only job should be to provide law and order, defense, infraestructure and education, but it should do this very well.

I bet the media is constantly propping him up. It's disgusting how they manipulate people.

How long till we find out he convertd to islam in secret and prays 5 times a day behind close doors

>how long before we find out hes a gay pedophile?
Pic related, him sitting next to a gay jewish pedophile at a gay pride parade in 2013 one week before he was arrested

This gay jewish pedo wrote the sex ed. curriculum for Ontario & Manitobo, lel

Just...

He has that empty look and over happy attitude

A...

Coincidence...

Post proof please. Toronto yes.

He seems pretty genuine. A genuine clown but genuine nonetheless.

>A genuine clown
youtube.com/watch?v=NLdEYw3ginA

That has to be some sort of blasphemy to be sweating in and stepping on lines from the Quran right? What's that punishable by?

I'm convinced that he doesn't do any actual work, and merely poses for photo-ops.

>he doesn't do any actual work, and merely poses for photo-ops
I'm convinced taking selfies & photo-ops is his job

The real man controlling him is named Gerald "Gerry" Butts, pic related

Well in the Muslim world the shoe, especially the bottom of the shoe is used as an insult, for example how Muslims sometimes are shown waving a shoe in hand with the intention of slapping/hitting someone else with it, or how in Iraq they slapped statues of Saddam in the face with their shoes, or how the guy threw his shoes at Bush. I'm guessing that having lines from the Qur'an on your socks is offensive. To top it off he put them on rainbow socks at the Pride parade. I wonder what the Muslims world thinks about that...

Canadian globalists are the most ridiculous and disgusting of them all

How the fuck does that person know that's a little girl?!? like UGH

>my taxes pay for this shit

for real though this is going to start grating on the normies at some point right?

WE WUZ GAY N SHIET

>Toronto

>warm up the gas chambers

Somebody nuke us already

>WE built THIS
...what exactly?

How the fuck have the leafs not all hung themselves.

He has to be the biggest faggot ever elected to office.

>8 years of a literal negroid as your president
>a couple years of a chad white guy who acts like a faggot " hurrr fuk i woulda killed myself if that was my leader "

and yet they are still not on the level of faggotry as yours is.

no your pres is just an inbred idiot. Do you realise it's Donald Trump? He's your fucking president. Donald Trump. Celebrity Apprentice donald trump

Look at those disgusting creatures.... They should all be killed with fire.

>endofdays.jpg

Ah well, Western civilization had a good run while it lasted. It had to end sometime.