Sup Forums is always promoting only dating white girls (since we're all white here) and knocking dating asian chicks...

Sup Forums is always promoting only dating white girls (since we're all white here) and knocking dating asian chicks. However, white chicks are more often total libtard nigger-loving degenerates, whereas asian chicks are more likely to share Sup Forums's opinions. Why don't you all man up and look past the race and go with a more realistic approach to raising a family properly (with a conservative woman)?

My Asian wife thinks niggers are disgusting.

14 words, you jew loving slant eyed faggot.

Oh man

My wife's dad was in a KKK offshoot group. Most white women know to avoid the groid, especially in the South. Find and marry a white woman, faggot.

Well said, my white brother!

Indian chicks are the best chicks.

Because race matters. I want my kids to look like me and have a heritage

Conservatism is genetically linked.

However, in females it varies with environment, allowing college brainwashing to impact them more. Many studies confirm this.

Find yourself a Southern/traditionally genetically conservative girl, and you'll be able to bring her to the light.

Option 2: Take the easy path and find an intelligent Chinese/Korean.

That's not what the voting maps say, schlomo.
Azn women fell for the "minority victim" story hook line and sinker.

They tend to be more traditional, but many who dates whites do so to avoid tradition. Be careful.

most asian women are passuve aggressive mentally disturbed gold diggers

source: dated asian girls

This

Ideology can be fucked out of a women. Genetics cannot. Back to t_D faggot

>calling me schlomo

Nice try, Chaim. Don't get me wrong, I think whites should totally stick to marrying other whites when that option is available (she has to not be a nigger-banging liberal slut).

But if you have to choose between 1) growing old and never marrying another white girl or 2) marrying an asian woman, producing several kids, and raising them to marry another white and eventually breed out any resemblance of asian through this process, you should choose #2.

Nice try, Schlomo. Our objective is to redpill white women and save the white race, not fall for the "MUH ASIAN WAIFI DESU SENPAI PILLOW" meemay

Move to Thailand if you want an Asian wife, faggot.

High I.Q. Women will have survival values. They will mainly be white and Asian.

This. Asians are superior. Gf is Filipino and despises niggers as much as I do.

Slavs hate niggers too why not date them?

>DURR SLAVS AREN'T WHITE

Neither are Asians, They're a completely different race compared to whites.

Have fun with your little hapas. Beta white men create angry beta hapas.

>whereas asian chicks are more likely to share Sup Forums's opinions
this is ONLY true of some FOTB Asian chicks, and even then it depends on how long they've been in America and other factors. American-born Asian girls are some of the biggest SJWs around.

>slavs aren't white

If an Indian woman is sleeping with white men then she'll have abandoned traditionalism, have borderline personality disorder, and be a complete nightmare to everybody around her. I see it all the time.

You're partially right, but Chinese, Koreans, and Japanese tend to be least susceptible to becoming SJWs after being in America for a long time. Other Asians, not so much,

Asian chicks are superior because of higher mean IQ than white women. How can honkeys even compete?

Bump.

Haven't seen a person anywhere have a true complaint about Asian woman; outside of the legitimate shit. Their general nature and traits are overwhelmingly what men want. White women get jealous, but it's simply white male conditioning. How long can you treat us like shit before we don't even want to get involved with you anymore? Fuck em. Love my Asian girl!

Lol. My GF is Filipina also and doesn't like black people either. Lol

Thailand has some hot ass women, but Thai women are least likely to be faithful. Be careful with them.

Yes the Asian women brought up here. Just be careful. Especially with the ones that know they are hot.

Women are impressionable and will say/think whatever the strongest man in her life says/thinks so this is not an issue

Golly gee wiz I'd sure like to tie her up and rape her in my closet if you catch my drift