How do white subhumans deal with the fact that we're still here

>We turned wh*Te balkan countries into swarthy shitholes
>Kicked wh*Te ass for centuries
>wh*Te R*ssian subhumans try to take Turkey from us but our wh*Te cucks Brits and French protect us from them (LMAO, based Chechens kill sissy R*ssians every day)
>wh*Te subhumans unite against us and invade Turkey
>They lose against rebel Turks and abandon Turkey completely

XDDDDDDDDDDD It's almost comical, you wh*Te subhumans are really pathetic and unlucky.

fuck wrong flag

You guys are white according to the eye color map

Well roaches are a hardy insect...

Yanma koçum Kamal değilim
Balkan rapebabies and depigmented Turks are not wh*Te

How do you deal with the fact that you're literally a bunch of islamicized Greeks and Armenians larping as the steppe people who conquered you.

That's only because stormcucks have low standards of whiteness when it comes to meds because "muh Christianity".

Get triggered fuckhead

>wh*Te screeching
now they're trying to whitewash us lads
it's always an Amerisubhuman dunno why :D

who could have ever imagined that the further south you go, the darker people get

Get out of my thread wh*Te amerisubhuman

and yet despite your "proud history" you hide your flag on a Bhutanese basket weaving forum

round eyed steppe horse archers?

never was such a thing

(insert an ethnicity here with some weird hobby and put forum at the end of your sentence joke here)
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HOW ORIGINAL XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>This ignorance
I sometimes wish Allah to turn me into an electronic Juba so i can kill Amerifats that i don't like

Are you so misinformed about the history of your own region that you don't know about the turkification of native anatolians? That is the vast majority of the people group that constitutes your country

>Amerifat telling me about my country
as i posted here i see no 'native anatolians', but mixed people
at least we are not wh*Te subhumans unlike you. juding by your flag, you're probably half mexican half west african so i'm actually talking to a subhuman larper

also how funny a poltard subhuman tries to teach me history xDDDDDD I read more books about history than your small brain can imagine

>but mixed people
Yes, but your population is majority European (i.e. Turkified European). You are a Greek/Armenian/Anatolian rape baby

If pale skin but mixed means non-white, you would love it here in America.

>Armenian
>Anatolian
>Gr**k
>EUROPEAN

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I LOVE HOW SUBHUMAN POLTARDS ARE XDDD
I have no interest in your terrorist country
just keep sending more soldiers to m.east i love their corpses.

because turkish education is so good

>only using the one map that validates your position

this one is much more comprehensive, see that pink sliver memet? thats central asian admixture. turkey is a meme nation

>Amerisubhuman talks about education
>POSTS HAPLOGROUPS
IT KEEPS GETTING BETTER :DDDDDDDDDDD
Please talk more, i'm going to rape you intellectually itt :DD

>a roach learned how to type

All those are of European stock (Phrygians, Hittite, etc.) You are a European rape baby, not Turkic. Get over it

what is your position here? Do you think that you aren't actually a nation of islamicized Greeks and armenians? Wtf happened to all the inhabitants of turkey? You think there were replaced by turkic groups? So many notable ottomans werent even turks. Before we debate state what your actual position is. Otherwise go back to selling watermelons.

Whenever someone says this i post my eye and they suddenly disappear :DDD
>Get rekt
>B-But
I love btfoing subhuman on this board, it makes me feel like arnold schwarzenegger beating up a bunch of 5 yos with down syndrome
>Wtf happened to all the inhabitants of turkey
Genocided those who survived mixed with Turks

>i post my eye and they suddenly
I don't care how your eye looks (lmao), DNA doesn't lie. And I know many Turks, they look more like Greeks/Armenians that Kazakhs. You could be an exception

First off all i just wanted to say i'm sorry about all the racism on here towards turkish people. And to be honest that land is really old, religious land. I don't care about it because I don't believe in a magical sky daddy.

LMAO

What genocide is this? There's no historical record of such a thing pre-1900. Most anatolians were willing converts to islam. The rest of converts were crypto christians that eventually lost their identity. So convenient to your national identity to believe that all the conquered were replaced with the conquerors. In reality, you're more conquered than conqueror.

I dare you to get a ancestral DNA test. I know you're afraid to. Also are you 12? You write like a child and know no history.

>than Kazakhs
XDDDDD
DO you think we fucking descended from Kazakhs you inbred rapebaby :DDDD We descended from Turkmens. You should read more :D By Allah, this board is so fucking retarded and funny at the same time, it's like watching a retarded ugly small dog dancing around
Also show me your flag, so i can make fun of your subhuman country :DD

Balkans were always swarthy
Greeks were said to be swarthy since the persian times,
Living in the Mediterranean sun all the time and being the part of endless multi cultural empires
(You)

Reported for spam.

Turks came from the tajik mountains above Persia
Kazakhs are cumin Mongol rape babies

By genocide i mean pic related
each dot means at least 50.000 inhabitants being killed (see massacre of ani by seljuks for example)
>What genocide is this? There's no historical record of such a thing pre-1900
AS IF YOU READ A FUCKING BOOK ABOUT HISTORY BEFORE :DDDD
Amerisubhuman, know your place. Or else i'll fly to your country and 9/11 your mother
>The rest of converts were crypto christians that eventually lost their identity
XDDDDD
I wonder what you think of Greek and Armenian muslims that preserve their identity to this day xD Hemshin armenians for example

JUST JOKING, AMERICANS CAN'T USE THEIR BRAINS HENCE THEY CANNOT THINK XD
>I dare you to get a ancestral DNA test. I know you're afraid to
OOOOH
I'M SO AFRAID
xD

I love turkish shitposting
Are you a agean turk or a inlands turk
Or a Kurd?

Mashallah my Canadian brother you should invade USA and genocide their inferior people

I'm from Giresun, it's located in Eastern Black Sea.

Lazarh people?

Are you mentally stable? Probably not

I'm not a fucking laz. I belong to Chepni tribe
Laz people live in Trabzon, Rize and Artvin

Looks like Reddit isn't aware that Turks are literal insects on this board, SAGE this troll he's playing the "I'm only pretending to be retarded" card and can't even get his own bullshit proxy right

>kys roach

Glorious son of Osman i see

It was a comparison you autist. And where did the Turkmen come from? Apparently, you don't even know your own history. Sad!

>u-ur insect on this board
is this your only argument?
I have been annihilating your subhuman kind on this board for months, you're fucking retarded :D
>Backpedalling this hard

it's in their nature. i don't know why. the turk shitposting confuses me because, "the turkish people" range in look from europe white to india brown. they're so mixed (just look at the history) they might as well be the muslim brazil.

Enjoy that roach flag while you still can. It's going to be replaced by the flag of Kurdistan, Greece, Armenia, or Assyria soon depending upon your geographic location.

>Assyria
will Hittites also create their own state here :DDDDDDD

50'000 my ass. They didn't even have so many people in the settlements.
And Turks are always been quite reasonable compared to arabs and many europeans of the period.
Heck, The Armenian, Greek, Assyrian genocides happened because you left the people there keep their customs for centuries even if conquered.

Mehemet my son, you are more mixed than Italians and believe me my mediterranean brother, is a miracle we don't bark.

Holy shit. I didn't know (you) Were (you) The picture grows in its detail: anti-haplogroups Turk is also American soldier gore Turk.
Get a job, loser. You spend way too much time on this board.

Well said brother, no one doesnt say anything against you said ITT, only pathetic roach memes and "y-y-you are n-not real turks!!!" posts.

I was going to make fun of your subhuman village but it actually looks pretty good

except I'm not.

> The first turkic or turkmenian peoples, who were able to constitute proto-state structures, where the Kök Türk in the central asiatic Altai region during the 6th century ACE. The Kök Türks established the so called Göktürk Kağanlığı or Khanate of the Göktürks.
I wonder what country is near the Altai mountains?

>unironically wants to be like above pic related
Sides = Orbit
You must be one ugly cunt.

>American soldier gore
its not just one poster

Eyv hocem
Thank you
we took it from Greeks
>The army entered the city, massacred its inhabitants, pillaged and burned it, leaving it in ruins and taking prisoner all those who remained alive...The dead bodies were so many that they blocked the streets; one could not go anywhere without stepping over them. And the number of prisoners was not less than 50,000 souls. I was determined to enter city and see the destruction with my own eyes. I tried to find a street in which I would not have to walk over the corpses; but that was impossible.[22]

Prepare your anus roach, we're coming back.

Are you even serious? I went to your meme country for sex tourism once. Everyone wanted Kurds. Men and woman alike. I am serious.

Suppiluliuma my sultan what are you doing in the land of shit?

You are not European.
You will never be allowed into the EU.
You will never be First World.
You will be kicked out of NATO.
And finally the West is gonna stomp over your shitstain of a country like the roaches you are.

>You are not European.
good
>You will never be allowed into the EU.
good
>You will never be First World.
bad
>You will be kicked out of NATO.
good
>And finally the West is gonna stomp over your shitstain of a country like the roaches you are.
wont happen lol

>ignoring my post
tiptopkek, answer you Greek rape baby

>Also show me your flag, so i can make fun of your subhuman country :DD

I posted this, also you're talking about where Turkmen came from, i'm talking about where WE, descendants of Turkmens, came from

Are you attempting to say that even 5% of the population of any region on earth used to live in cities?
Pillaging cities is all well and good, but it's nothing compared to genocide. Reality for the Turkic invaders: you took 450 years to conquer Anatolia, got your asses handed to you by the Mongols, and in the end were genetically assimilated by the locals.
wew lad

are you legitimately retarded? If you are the descendants of Turkmen, and I'm talking about the origin of Turkmen, I AM talking about your origin. Apparently, they don't teach the transitive property in Turkey. Sad!

>genetically assimilated by the locals
sad story ;_;
at least i still look asiatic
>are you legitimaly retarded
nah. i didn't think we wuz kazakhs an shiet unlike you

fucking kek, keep evading you greek rape baby. Man, turks are such a pathetic group of people. Literally Greek converts who have Stockholm Syndrome. Many such cases, Sad!