pewsocialtrends.org/2017/05/18/1-trends-and-patterns-in-intermarriage/
youtu.be/uVjEcIANv1o
youtube.com/watch?v=XVundlbmLxo
youtube.com/watch?v=pkVsfeqLBOc
youtube.com/watch?v=fMTzS6LbFB4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They need to be blacked

Africans for Asia, Whites for Europe and America

>Asians are most likely to betray their race.

Good try shitposting though Kasamoto-san

are those fish wearing dresses?

"Your" girls are our girls too tbqh

Your girls are ours if we want them.

No, I'm not mad. Nothing is stopping me from fucking them.

I'm actually happy you posted gfriend. Who is your bias?

GF is Asian, fucking hot but completely mental, jealous as fuck and serious high maintenance.
Screw the memes, all women if they are good looking are well aware of it and enjoy making men's life hell for their own ego.

>literally plastic

Fuck off Korea, your women are a lie

No because they all want the BWC. Can't wait to bleach every one of them azn boi.

>asian women most likely to date outside their race
>highest preference is for white men
how will the chinks ever recover?

hey neo Sup Forums what should i story time?

white girls best girls sorry m8

JOJO JOJO JOJO JOJO JOJO JOJO JOJO JOJO PLEASE

i have never ever fapped to an asian. ever.

>all rook same
how's that eyelid surgery and skin lightening makeup treating you shitskins

>GF is Asian, fucking hot but completely mental, jealous as fuck and serious high maintenance.

Glad to know I'm not the only one with this problem, Straya.

On the plus side, when she's not threatening my balls because she believes that I look at every other woman, she does cook, clean, gives great massages, doesn't cheat, keeps herself in top shape, etc.

Based.

Buddies report in

No I'm not made about it! I got one for me! Agreed, fuck white women!

hapa girls are better than both though

user stop your hurting my heart.

This image triggers me.

Why do they all look the same? I'd get bored

kek, the number of AM/WF marriages has actually DECREASED in recent years:

>Among Asian newlyweds, these gender differences exist for both immigrants (15% men, 31% women) and the U.S. born (38% men, 54% women). While the gender gap among Asian immigrants has remained relatively stable, the gap among the U.S. born has widened substantially since 1980, when intermarriage stood at 46% among newlywed Asian men and 49% among newlywed Asian women.

pewsocialtrends.org/2017/05/18/1-trends-and-patterns-in-intermarriage/

youtu.be/uVjEcIANv1o

what the hell is wrong with their ugly oval faces and those weird catfish lips that don't have a cleft in the top lip? japanese people look like down syndrome people with their heads skewed vertically. gross

They have cute faces, but pancake asses. No thanks.

It is true. I'm a white dude and I don't think I'd ever seriously date/marry a black woman. Not to some some aren't marriage material, just not for me.

I bet their buttholes taste like maple walnut icecream

They're not very good with guns

They are, but asian women are still women and thus niggers. All women are subhuman and need a good raping

>our
Your country is full of niggers and spics, not gooks. Fucking burgers are retarded.

There are quite alot of asians if you live in the northeast or the west coast. The beaners live in the South and so do the niggers.

SinB is my bias

>best girl dancer in Kpop
>best resting bitch face

youtube.com/watch?v=XVundlbmLxo

The Asians that look like these quite literally coat themselves with makeup to appear like this. Pic is your typical Asian before and after makeup.

i don't even know what i am looking at.

>asian women most likely date outside of their race

this is probably true for english-speaking asians but it is not the case for japanese asians or korean asians or chinese asians because of the language barrier

if asians preferred white men, asian countries would not be as homogeneous as they are. They would be full of hapas

I knew there were buddies here. Good taste user. I flip flop between SinB and Eunha.

Spbp

I dated two Korean girls in high school. Good in the sack. But the best is the Korean milf I am seeing now. A hot bod and very sensitive titties. And I hear the same thing from her as other white men here from Asian chicks... Asian men have small dicks and don't have any interest in pleasing a woman.

>you mad, whitey
not at all chinkfriend.

name a girl from any kpop girl group who can dance better than SinB

youtube.com/watch?v=pkVsfeqLBOc

They sure are, but where would they be without the wonders of plastic surgery and western fashion?

KEEP FEEDING THE TROLL RETARDS

Looks part jew and asian for me.

Why do they look like that and chinese girls are buttugly? They can't be too different genetically speaking.

not at all

i don't like any of their weird bloated cheeks

she will txt back breh
hang in there

what the fuck are you on rn? Asian women especially japanese women are fucking disgusting. ugly as fuck

you asked

plastic surgery thing has been exaggerated by white nationalist idiots.

half of the people who get plastic surgery in seoul are foreigners. Just because it's called the plastic surgery capital of the world doesn't mean it's all koreans who are getting plastic surgery.

none of the girls in gfriend have eyelid surgery except for maybe yerin. i saw a scar on her eye once but there was not one on her other eye. the scars from eyelid surgery is very noticeable.

I know

>all that plastic
now we learn where all those recycled milk bottles go

DAILY REMINDER
>DAILY REMINDER
DAILY REMINDER
>DAILY REMINDER

WMAF and AMWF are degenerate.

Eunha = sweet
SinB = tsundere/dominant

youtube.com/watch?v=fMTzS6LbFB4

When "designer babies" come mainstream where people can select eye colour, hair colour, and even skin colour. guess what colours will be chosen and what ones won't?
My bets are on green and blue eyes and blonde hair, especially among brown and black populations.

The only 20 beautiful girls in the entire country, nice.

theyre devolving back to mermaids

Not mad. I fuck them.

Japanese and Chinese.

A lot of these picks are Korean. Don't touch those girls at all. God damn Koreans.

I'm always amazed by SinB's twistable joints.

Nah, Not really. Blonde hair is over-rated. Most will probably want straight brown hair. Green eyes are rear, but not particularly beautiful, as not many think me or my ho's eyes are beautiful, and all of our friends have brown eyes.

Looks like a fucking mouse.

>Literally look like the boys without makeup on

I'm good, bro.

Take it back