Virginians needed

Virginians needed

>How do we save Richmond from multiculturalism

Who fucking cares as long as the Answer and Mekong still exist and continue to make the best juice in the beer game. Fuck the veil and 3X.

VA beach fag here, you won't bc of VCU and VA's cucked governor

Not to mention its last one

Virginia and North Carolina are the two states that conservatives in blue states need to move to.

They can be saved. It's not too late to go back to red.

Ardent is the best.

You can't
>poo in loos are all over the area
>spice every fucking where
>Jiggs go without saying

This place is fucking doomed

Tim Kaine isn't even a Virginian. He's a Minnesotan who tricked the Commonwealth into making a grave, grave mistake.

it's too late to save Richmond, the only whites there are the police.

we need to stop the DC megacity from encroaching any further into the state, there has to be some way to prevent them from building more shit

all of the hipsters and rich white yuppies are gentrifying the center of the city
the gentrification is south of the river now
we just need to be ready to push out or redpill all of these cucks
hippie beliefs really aren't that far removed from blut und boden desu
I'm doing my part by fucking naive VCU chicks

we're lucky that our governor is so weak compared to other states
we were also unlucky that the conservatives decided to shut down the federal government a month out from election day in 2013
Cuccinelli was endorsed by Ron Paul and came very close to winning

it's that damn art school dying and shaving everyone's heads. fuck this city. i'll be out by next year

only thing that virginia even has going for it is lax gun laws. like i dont even need a weapons permit to own one

I wish I was you.

No joke, my dream is to fuck VCUarts chicks even though most of them are disgusting liberals.

It's my curse... I'm so attracted to them.

No hope full of Muslims and niggers. Needs to be gassed t. Valleyfag

Says the Califag

t. 48th most dangerous state

Is this bait?

>#48 out of 51 states
implying that's anything to worry about

Considering the nigs further south, Hispanics on the west coast and a mix of minorities scattered throughout the northeast coast and Midwest we're pretty much in the clear.

Besides, our state has high taxes and stricter than average American laws for a reason :^)

>51