Civilization Endgame

I was browsing another thread where an user brought up how the inhabitants of industrial societies tend to be miserable whereas primitives living innawoods are often much happier with their simple lifestyles.

This got me thinking about the costs vs. benefits of civilization. What's the point of creating an advanced society if it just makes us want to kill ourselves? It just seems like developed societies have a short life span where material benefits are maximized before they give way to greater misery and malaise. When developed societies crash, they crash hard.

It seems like everything that made Western civilization great has been turned against us.
>Our law codes and political institutions prevent us from fighting back against groups of invaders
>Our scientific advancements have poisoned both our land and populace, potentially ruining our genetic lines with pesticides and other toxins
>Our Christian faith has been hijacked to keep us docile and encourage submission to hostile religions instead of permitting the sacred right to holy war
>Our technological progress has made us into techno-serfs chained to our computers and smartphones, and has made total government surveillance possible
>Our artistic mediums are dominated by leftist degenerates and used to bombard the populace with anti-white anti-male anti-christian propaganda

In America we have the illusion of possessing total freedom but in reality we have nothing to truly live for besides our inane routines.

The biggest irony of all is that I'm afraid the White race might become the butt of a great historical joke: that we were "to intelligent to form baby" and actually produce enough children to not go extinct. We've become k-selected to the extreme, producing just one or two coddled offspring while low IQs are pumping out an endless stream of children.

Not trying to make yet another depressing blackpill thread, but this question has been troubling me for a while. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A-g2hTC7-lA
streamable.com/4j78e
cyber.eserver.org/unabom.txt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We gotta goose the economies of the big nations up to the point where we have the means and infrastructure and scientific know-how to leave the planet.

>This got me thinking about the costs vs. benefits of civilization. What's the point of creating an advanced society if it just makes us want to kill ourselves?
You just took the Varg-pill. If you cut away all the fat of what Varg goes on about, he basically believes that western civilization as it stands is doing nothing more than domesticating and degenerating people genetically, especially in heavily industrialized/metropolitan cities. I can't help but agree with him, we should build societies that make us happy but perhaps more importantly, genetically healthy, so we don't become a domesticated herd of suicidal mouth-breathers.

I'm happy that the internet gives me unlimited free shit to entertain me every waking hour of the day.

Everyone else is gay and can fuck off.

Just imagine what life would be without whites. Injuns had the good life. Swallow the anti-white pill, user.

Agreed brother.

I can't ignore your points, as you are right. There is no illusion strong enough to deter your mind away from these truths you've taught us.

Dude all you have to do is change your tone and pull a couple of week sentences out of this tirade and you've got a decent political speech to rouse the normies.

No. You want to kill yourself because you can't find purpose in "civilization" or at least a job.
Living life primitively gives you a constant challenge to keep the mind occupied until you die of earily age. Being challenged and thinking nothing but survival is not being happy it just gives you less time to be a moopy nihilistic faggot.

Society is a collective life form. A communal intellect. Just like cells in your body are individuals merely existing for the sake of the larger being, humans are expendable pieces existing for the sake of the larger being.

The redpill is that all societies are dependent on slavery to survive. The only ones who thing that employment isn't slavery are employed.
Just like some cells are more important than others (Neurons vs mere skin cells), some people are more important than others. The lesser humans should be slaves. The jews know this. That is why they control the world.

Equality means that the dumbest and most savage humans are as important as the brightest. Reality disproves this. Humans aren't born equal.

It's going to be interesting that AI and robots will become the new slave force instead of wageslaves. I want to see how humanity changes after them.

Just look at the people that are reproducing in the civilization, shit won't last for very longer, the idiocracy movie was real
I want to retire from it and live in a rural area where I cultivate my own food and be prepared for the disaster

Our people will stop harming our poeple once they become aware of being part of a tribe.

Working for billionaires today (or their companies) is pseudo slavery in my opinion. The money they pay people per day is like them having their usual dinner.

Loyal to the end, loyal to the end....
youtu.be/A-g2hTC7-lA
I will not die before these heroes are avenged.

commie cuck

>The biggest irony of all is that I'm afraid the White race might become the butt of a great historical joke: that we were "to intelligent to form baby" and actually produce enough children to not go extinct. We've become k-selected to the extreme, producing just one or two coddled offspring while low IQs are pumping out an endless stream of children.

so be it. nobody wants 4+ kids. that's a pain in the ass.

I don't necessarily think that's the case. I used to think this way before I got a full time job. Humans need a purpose. Back in the innawoods days, people's only purpose was survival, because it was hard, and that's all they even had time to fuck with. In today's society, you get to choose your purpose, which is pretty dank. My purpose is to work hard, and provide for my wife and kids, if they're taken care of I feel important. When you feel important you live a valuable and fulfilling life. I think that industrialization didn't kill people's happiness, it's the fact that humans value themselves when they feel like they're important, and that the way you have to value your importance has changed rapidly over the past 100 years and we're still just learning how to live fulfilling lives in a new way.

Love you bros, don't let life get you down.

But humans evolved millions of years in surviving innawoods, modern civilization just kills our primal purpose

>people's only purpose was survival, because it was hard, and that's all they even had time to fuck with
I hate this meme. Tribal societies had plenty of down-time and had their simple forms of entertainment and social events. They weren't perpetually toiling away 24/7 in harsh conditions with no time to reflect on anything like a bunch of worker ants.

You and others are right but you need a purpose and a challenge. Get a hobby, read philosophy, see if faith is something you're into. Tolstoy wanted to kill himself until he found faith for instance. I have kids and work on cars and camp in spare time. You need challenging projects that occupy your mind if your work is either unenjoyable or too easy. If I have idle time I think about how retarded people are and it makes it hard to talk to others in RL, basically flips my autism switch. I'm still working on it but that's the best advice I have for now. Well said and as another user put it you could turn this into a new pill. I would make sure its not fully black pilled you did that, people need hope and direction.

streamable.com/4j78e
streamable.com/4j78e
streamable.com/4j78e
streamable.com/4j78e
CNN IS FINISHED!!!
CNN IS FINISHED!!

streamable.com/4j78e
streamable.com/4j78e
streamable.com/4j78e
streamable.com/4j78e
CNN IS FINISHED!!!
CNN IS FINISHED!!streamable.com/4j78e
streamable.com/4j78e
streamable.com/4j78e
streamable.com/4j78e
CNN IS FINISHED!!!
CNN IS FINISHED!!

The "light" of the enlightenment has dimmed over time. People forget, as they always have, what ideas gave us the society we have today. I'm sure you're familiar with Nietchze's quote: "God is dead"? What he meant by that quote explains why such horrible ideologies such as Communism arose and were on par (powerwise) with the superior ideology/relgion of The West.

We spent the vast, vast, VAST majority of our evolution living in small tribes of hunter-gathers. Human civilization since the agricultural revolution is a tiny slice of the whole and the massive changes in living conditions since the industrial revolution are an even tinier slice.

We are not adapted to it, we will not be adapted to it for a very long time, if ever, and the downsides to technology are too varied and numerous to list here. It doesn't just make us miserable but virtually every problem you want to attribute to other causes: social decline, racial strife, mass immigration, feminism, whatever, is at its core the result of the many side effects of rampant technological progress.

The following should be required reading for anyone posting here:

>cyber.eserver.org/unabom.txt

Interesting, have a bump

Over-socialization is what makes lefties, if we could all just be honest with ourselves and others like here on Sup Forums the world would be such a better place

>When developed societies crash, they crash hard.
When has a highly developed society (by modern standards) crashed?

>Our scientific advancements have poisoned both our land and populace, potentially ruining our genetic lines with pesticides and other toxins
I think this is a bigger problem in your idyllic developing countries than it is in developed countries.

>Our technological progress has made us into techno-serfs chained to our computers and smartphones, and has made total government surveillance possible
It's a choice you make. I may be chained to my computer at times, but that's by choice. I consider it a great blessing to be able to access so much information. Of course there are downsides to it, but I'd say the pros outweigh the cons by a lot for me. I'm not chained to a smartphone though.

We only become technoslaves if cash is abolished and everyone is forced to use a smartphone or smartcard for all transactions so you can't even buy food with cash. At that point it's time for an uprising, to become an outlaw and ultimately fight to death against the centralized tech tyranny.

>Our Christian faith has been hijacked to keep us docile
I don't think so. Following the faith is hard and requires major sacrifice, and most people simply don't want to make those choices. That's why it's been "hijacked", for comfort. Do you make sacrifices or opt for the easy way out? Who's stopping you from being fully engaged in true Christian faith? No one.

>the White race might become the butt of a great historical joke:
Doubt it considering a lot of developed civilization will collapse if there aren't enough white people to keep things running. The non-white pop will realize it's the worst calamity that could have ever struck society. There are already prescient non-whites who understand this.

dat picture
>another catholic priest with a pint-sized present for the pope

go live with the hadza people then if you think living in nature is so goddamn sunshine and roses

The two aren't mutually elusive. Live a simple life of self-sufficiency and say no to overtime at work,

Now that the concepts and technology of modernity exist, the groups that follow them will dominate the groups that don't. If we abandon our cities and live like the Amish do, we will be conquered. Although as individuals it wouldn't be a bad idea.

>The only ones who thing that employment isn't slavery are employed.
You're confused. Slavery means you work in
exchange for nothing aside from maybe a shitty shelter and some shitty food. You're not allowed to make any choices. You have no rights, no liberties. No possessions beyond what your owner gives you. There is no one to stop your owner from abusing you. Etc. Claiming normal employment is like slavery is to be completely out of touch with what slavery actually is. Just because there is a social hierarchy doesn't make the worker on the bottom rung a slave. Not getting everything you want in exchange for nothing doesn't make you a slave.

Yes, you need to strive for something. Being idle without striving for anything is like being a puddle of water that stands still but doesn't evaporate. It becomes fetid with time, just like you will if you don't strive for anything. The life force in an individual human organism needs to be directed to some productive activity or the organism becomes ill. Being fetid as a human means mental illness, and that's when the life force turns against itself and the organism becomes suicidal.

Yes.

Chinks have higher IQ than europeans yet there are so many of them.

Apparently there is more to the brain than raw IQ.