i.imgur.com/ymYM1GW.jpg
>Dara'a Jun14
i.imgur.com/fiaHO5b.jpg
>E Ghouta Jun14
i.imgur.com/DA9MA4H.jpg
>DeZ Jun10
i.imgur.com/erzKYcC.jpg

Developments Jun26
>White House: US warns Assad against another CW attack. Amb Nikki Haley adds Russia and Iran are also on watch.
>Jews attack SAA artilley positions & ammunitions truck for 2nd time ((coinciding)) with fresh HTS attack on SAA positions
>DeZ:Fresh IS attack Al-Baghiliyah district, Aiyash village, in the city cemetery, SAA managed to hold ground so far
>SAA about to capture Inthriyah-Resafa road,W Raqqa
>SAA tries to push into Jobar amid rebels resistance, several tanks destroyed
>10+dead, 60+injured in carbomb in Al-Dana town, N Idlib
>FSA backed by HTS foil IS offensive on Daraa CS
>clashes between YPG and TFSA in Afrin renewed
>report:IS suicidebomber blew himself up @ IS commanders meeting in Al-Qaim At Syrian-Iraqi Border
>Mosul:Amaq claims IS took Al-tanak district(3km from oldcity), is storming Al-Yarmouk district
>iraqi commander:Iraqi forces liberate 2/3 of Mosul’s Old City, freeing hundreds of civis

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/tmNnZ-3JmSo
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
twitter.com/AmitySix/status/879534313045463040
youtube.com/watch?v=JqQa-QSMMjs
youtube.com/watch?v=Wcz7gd526-k
twitter.com/BBassem7/status/879478184051331072
bestgore.com/torture/iraq-security-force-use-sledge-hammer-break-bone-capture-man/
youtube.com/watch?v=NJWRw8bRwt4
twitter.com/mfa_russia
youtube.com/watch?v=rM4ILAlrod4
voanews.com/a/witnesses-somalia-sinking-ship-explosion/3917061.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Qatar Latest Update:
*BREAKING: Sen. Corker, chair of Senate Foreign Relations Committee, will withhold approving all arms sales to GCC til dispute resolved
*Bahrain accuses Qatar of escalating crisis.
>Yemen:Prisoner swap deal between all parties has been stopped due to UAE intervention
>Qatar Emir:willingness to cooperate fully with Iran
>Qatar & Iran discuss diplomatic relations, ongoing collaboration.
>Kuwait Emir in charge of mediation goes on holiday in India.
>Tillerson statement: Demands are difficult to meet, some can be discussed, negotiations needed, we support Kuwait mediation.
>Qataris say camels are dying because they’ve been trapped at the border since Saudi-let blockade began.

>must watch

American senator tell the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
>Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0

>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets: youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4 | youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
more on white helmets: youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ | youtu.be/792ODrhwKkk
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM

=========
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4
washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>President Assad: Chemical Attack was 100% Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
=========
>What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan): youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
>Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/tmNnZ-3JmSo
=========
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
=========
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225

=======
>SJWs cuckmarch(riding in my Volkswagen van everyday) from Germany to Aleppo "over the course of three and a half months"
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
Progress: 20 left out of 3000+ at the start,5+ months have passed since the roadtrip started. From May 1st they are in Greece....

Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

WAR

>tfw I want to go to sleep but I cant because of potential syria happenings

twitter.com/AmitySix/status/879534313045463040

Why must supporters of the SAA and Syrian government suffer so much?

Because they resist the kikes.

Who fucking cares about Syria

These threads are literally cancer

"All you need to know"

I don't need to know shit, faggot

/SG/ RUSSIANBOO FAGGOT SANDNIGGERS BTFO

Can Assad be dumb enough to use chemical weapons again?

>Tune in next week to find out!
>In the meantime here is our sponsor with a quick word about bananas

Literally this
If you doubt it, just watch this 2006 interview with Assad
youtube.com/watch?v=JqQa-QSMMjs

/ptg/ is mocking us

youtube.com/watch?v=Wcz7gd526-k

I hope Trump doesn't fuck up Assad.

Reposting

The bellingcat article criticising the welt work ( actually it does not criticise the work at all, it vents invective directly at Hersch )

This is just a hit job. It's not journalism.

This belling cat argues that there is an 'established narrative'. Even tho the one thing all parties have refused to do is actually investigate the site.

I am not going to pick this piece apart. But the fact that it ends with ' A simple way for both Hersh and Welt to preserve their reputations.' seems to very accurately position this piece. It's just a hit job. It parades impossible demands ( like a journalist exposing a source in the military, and another in the intelligence community ) in order to shore himself up against a bucnch of other perjorative attacks.

Seriously, this is not journalism. It's opinion farming, its main task is to create fear obfuscation and doubt.

It fails to examine the circular argument of the french intelligence assessment. and it seeks to make Hersh personally responsible for info and facts given out by parties over whom he has no control, and to whom he did not even speak.

YOU'RE GONNA GET KEKED FOR THE NTH TIME

>teleports behind you
>nothing personal k*rd

DEATH TO AMERICA
DEATH TO ISRAEL
CURSE THE JEWS
>DEATH TO AMERICA
>DEATH TO ISRAEL
>CURSE THE JEWS
DEATH TO AMERICA
DEATH TO ISRAEL
CURSE THE JEWS
>DEATH TO AMERICA
>DEATH TO ISRAEL
>CURSE THE JEWS
DEATH TO AMERICA
DEATH TO ISRAEL
CURSE THE JEWS
>DEATH TO AMERICA
>DEATH TO ISRAEL
>CURSE THE JEWS
DEATH TO AMERICA
DEATH TO ISRAEL
CURSE THE JEWS
>DEATH TO AMERICA
>DEATH TO ISRAEL
>CURSE THE JEWS
DEATH TO AMERICA
DEATH TO ISRAEL
CURSE THE JEWS
>DEATH TO AMERICA
>DEATH TO ISRAEL
>CURSE THE JEWS
DEATH TO AMERICA
DEATH TO ISRAEL
CURSE THE JEWS
>DEATH TO AMERICA
>DEATH TO ISRAEL
>CURSE THE JEWS
DEATH TO AMERICA
DEATH TO ISRAEL
CURSE THE JEWS
>DEATH TO AMERICA
>DEATH TO ISRAEL
>CURSE THE JEWS
DEATH TO AMERICA
DEATH TO ISRAEL
CURSE THE JEWS
>DEATH TO AMERICA
>DEATH TO ISRAEL
>CURSE THE JEWS
DEATH TO AMERICA
DEATH TO ISRAEL
CURSE THE JEWS
>DEATH TO AMERICA
>DEATH TO ISRAEL
>CURSE THE JEWS
DEATH TO AMERICA
DEATH TO ISRAEL
CURSE THE JEWS
>DEATH TO AMERICA
>DEATH TO ISRAEL
>CURSE THE JEWS

>Trump supporters go from mocking Hillary's war ambitions to adopting her policies in less than 12 months
Impressive.

USA killed more than 500 civilians in raqqa alone and nobody gives a shit.

This is just so unfair. Americans are evil

portable putin

digits for based assad

bellingcat is a fat NEET loser desu
This is what happens when you are underage and its your first election honestly
DEATH TO AMERICA
DEATH TO ISRAEL
CURSE THE JEWS
>DEATH TO AMERICA
>DEATH TO ISRAEL
>CURSE THE JEWS
DEATH TO AMERICA
DEATH TO ISRAEL
CURSE THE JEWS
>DEATH TO AMERICA
>DEATH TO ISRAEL
>CURSE THE JEWS
DEATH TO AMERICA
DEATH TO ISRAEL
CURSE THE JEWS
>DEATH TO AMERICA
>DEATH TO ISRAEL
>CURSE THE JEWS
DEATH TO AMERICA
DEATH TO ISRAEL
CURSE THE JEWS
>DEATH TO AMERICA
>DEATH TO ISRAEL
>CURSE THE JEWS
DEATH TO AMERICA
DEATH TO ISRAEL
CURSE THE JEWS
>DEATH TO AMERICA
>DEATH TO ISRAEL
>CURSE THE JEWS
DEATH TO AMERICA
DEATH TO ISRAEL
CURSE THE JEWS
>DEATH TO AMERICA
>DEATH TO ISRAEL
>CURSE THE JEWS
DEATH TO AMERICA
DEATH TO ISRAEL
CURSE THE JEWS
>DEATH TO AMERICA
>DEATH TO ISRAEL
>CURSE THE JEWS
DEATH TO AMERICA
DEATH TO ISRAEL
CURSE THE JEWS
>DEATH TO AMERICA
>DEATH TO ISRAEL
>CURSE THE JEWS
DEATH TO AMERICA
DEATH TO ISRAEL
CURSE THE JEWS
>DEATH TO AMERICA
>DEATH TO ISRAEL
>CURSE THE JEWS
DEATH TO AMERICA
DEATH TO ISRAEL
CURSE THE JEWS
>DEATH TO AMERICA
>DEATH TO ISRAEL
>CURSE THE JEWS

What's their endgame here?

its okay as long as you kill them in a certain way, god forbid you light some brush on fire in the golan though

saved

to stop the Kurds

God fucking damn it.

>DRUMPFY is literally MAKING UP chemical attacks
Seriously though, I'm so fucking done. Do we have any hope at all?

he had a meltdown on twitter today.
>twitter.com/BBassem7/status/879478184051331072

Annex it to Turkey.

that's not all lad.

If Russia stops pussyfooting then probably yes

Lavrov is getting agitated by Trump every call, wouldnt be surprised if he just tells Putin to stop fucking around

that no chemical attacks come making them look stupid and warmongering

Tfu Tfu Tfu TfuTfuTfu Tfu Tfu Tfu Tfu Tfu Tfu Tfu Tfu TfuTfuTfu Tfu Tfu Tfu Tfu Tfu Tfu Tfu Tfu TfuTfuTfu Tfu Tfu Tfu Tfu Tfu Tfu Tfu Tfu TfuTfuTfu Tfu Tfu Tfu Tfu Tfu Tfu Tfu Tfu TfuTfuTfu Tfu Tfu Tfu Tfu Tfu Tfu Tfu Tfu TfuTfuTfu Tfu Tfu Tfu Tfu Tfu Tfu Tfu Tfu TfuTfuTfu Tfu Tfu Tfu Tfu Tfu Tfu Tfu Tfu TfuTfuTfu Tfu Tfu Tfu Tfu Tfu Tfu Tfu Tfu TfuTfuTfu Tfu Tfu Tfu Tfu Tfu Tfu Tfu Tfu TfuTfuTfu Tfu Tfu Tfu Tfu Tfu Tfu Tfu Tfu TfuTfuTfu Tfu Tfu Tfu Tfu Tfu Tfu Tfu Tfu TfuTfuTfu Tfu Tfu Tfu Tfu Tfu Tfu Tfu Tfu TfuTfuTfu Tfu Tfu Tfu Tfu Tfu Tfu Tfu Tfu TfuTfuTfu Tfu Tfu Tfu Tfu Tfu Tfu Tfu Tfu TfuTfuTfu Tfu Tfu Tfu Tfu Tfu Tfu Tfu Tfu TfuTfuTfu Tfu Tfu Tfu Tfu Tfu Tfu Tfu Tfu TfuTfuTfu Tfu Tfu Tfu Tfu Tfu Tfu Tfu Tfu TfuTfuTfu Tfu Tfu Tfu Tfu Tfu

>making them look stupid and warmongering
I believe that has already been accomplished.

>implying he ever used CW in the first place

Maybe Russia?

They've shuffled there feet in the past, but this time there seems to be some build up before the attack, so they might have time to nip it in the bud.

Other then that, Syria's about to be Freedomised (tm).

>stupid and warmongering
That's like our Civ 5 trait, amirite?

bestgore.com/torture/iraq-security-force-use-sledge-hammer-break-bone-capture-man/

youtube.com/watch?v=NJWRw8bRwt4

Is the absolute madman really gonna do it though? This open US warning is just supposed to be a deterrent, but what if he actually does it anyway? Or, let's say it really wasn't him the whole time, someone else does it?

They flat out started to ditch cooperation with US

Whatever phonecalls Tillerson and Lavrov are having are not helping

They gotta bite the bullet or kiss their reputation and political influence goodbye

>that would likely result in the mass murder of civilians including innocent children
HOW DO THEY KNOW THIS
Do people still believe this?

Good night /sg/

al-mawt li-Amrīka

sweet dreams

All the big boys are using Syria to fight their proxy economic wars.
Russia and USA failed to reach an agreement, and Syria is firmly in Russia's camp. I consider this a failure of both US and Russian policy. Likely Russia wanted something that USA didn't want to give (lifting of sanctions, recognition of Ukraine ambitions, etc.), and Russia is unwilling to budge.

Also, reminder that, 8hrs ago
>#Lavrov called on #USA to take measures to prevent provocations against Syrian government troops
twitter.com/mfa_russia
i made that meimei! g'nite ameribro

>I consider this a failure of both US and Russian policy
What the fuck are you talking about. The Russians were invited to Syria and the USA was not. There's only one failure here and that's on the Trump administration.

sorry in advance bros
immigration and jobs were more important

Reminder.
This is what happens when you blindly trust a candidate based on what they say only.
This is what happens when you ignore little backstabbings and kikeries.
This is what happens when you convince yourself that a neocon attitude is just "4D chess".
This is what happens when you think "pleasing the medias" or some other bullshit you made up to appease your cognitive dissonance is worth destabilizing foreign countries.

This is what happens when you place your trust in an individual rather than in an idea. I hope you understand now why we say this.

Death to America.

GUYS! GUYS! DON'T WORRY,THIS IS ALL PART OF THE PLAN! WE ARE GOING TO DEFEAT THE ESTABLISHMENT! WE ARE GOING TO CRUSH THE KEKSERVATIVES AND NEOCONS!
TRUST ME!

>The Russians were invited to Syria and the USA was not.

That's not the point. We were all dreaming of a US-Russia-SAA alliance. But Russia and US clearly could not come to an agreement to make that possible.

You're right, Russia was invited to Syria and the US was not. That's what gives Russia leverage in these negotiations. Whatever they're demanding, it's too steep for Washington to accept.

>consider this a failure of both US and Russian policy.
No it's not, the US has acted like a contrarian faggot and refused to just fuck off and fix their own mess they created which they promised in their campaign

Now they've multiplied and are now even destroying relations with Turkey, Iraq, and even Qatar. They're hypocrites

I hope syria is under control of syrian government during trumps reign. I don't want globalists to send americans to die for israel.

if all of you guys think we had a choice you're beyond delusional

fucking russians. their hacking is so ebil that it can upset people...shame.

ALSO

reposting this great piece of news. Lets hope the houthi mania continues. I wonder whose ship sank. Let's hope it was a saudi ship. or a uae ship.

badaboom

Hahaha, we're gunna add another nation to the dollar standard. Sorry cucks, USA wins again. If you don't like it try to stop us.

This just proves democracy is dead from the get go
If you can't have any reasonable expectation that your candidate will attempt to do what he pledged than your choices are meaningless
We joke about dictators getting 99% of votes in an election but we have essentially the same situation in the west
None of our choices matter and our "representatives" are rather just a randomly rotating set of nobility
So its not just the fault of the cultists of ptg but the fact that our system is fundamentally broken for its stated purpose and is now just a vehicle for the kikes and selfish elites

youtube.com/watch?v=rM4ILAlrod4

gn

I should probably be going too.

Sleep well ebrybobby

This clearly shows that the US and it's zio friends literally ran out of options. They got fucked by Assad, Iran and Russia so hard that the only option left for them is to go "we are going to invade and we don't give a fuck" by creating a blatant lie which will be turned into truth by the kike media and the dumb shills.

Shit is going to hit the fan, guys. I hope Assad will survive this.

The permanent revolution

No one is saying Hillary was a better choice but you don't need to suck Trump's cock and point to Hillary every time he fucks up. That's not constructive for anyone, Trump is one false flag away from adopting every facet of the Hillary foreign policy platform. Hold him accountable to his previously held positions on this shit instead of playing damage control to save your ego.

>That's not the point.
That's the entire point actually. Assad may invite whoever he chooses and negotiate with them as well.

>another middle eastern country ruined
>more refugees
>more jihadis
>win

I doubt I'll be able to convince you otherwise, but Russia, Turkey, the Gulf, and even Israel are not particularly easy to work with. The Middle East is not known for its reliable diplomatic partners. Backstabbing is extremely common, there's plenty of hypocrisy to go around.

Death to America
May Drumpf and his jewish friends suffer in hell for their evil crimes

sleep well

This isn't a surprise. SAA has been making good gains against ISIS and the FSA in southern Syria. I imagine the US is pissed.
Some things never change.

gn m8 sleep well

>Witnesses in Somalia Report Sinking Ship After Explosion

>Officials and residents in Somalia's Puntland region say they saw a large ship off the country's coast explode and gradually begin to sink Monday.

>Witnesses in the coastal town of Muranyo describe the ship as looking like a warship

voanews.com/a/witnesses-somalia-sinking-ship-explosion/3917061.html

Drumpfstein is planning a full scale attack on Assad. What will cuck Putin do? Run away from Syria without any resistance?

Yeah I'm shitposting here and PTG at the same time since those are the easiest threads to farm salt in. You have the "Every American should be killed" crowd in here and the "Trump is literally a god and can do no wrong" crowd in PTG.

This
ISIS is dead
Mosul is one neighborhood away from conquest
Raqqa is being surrounded and the rest are desert towns
Our goals are clear now US govt doesnt care about ISIS only destroying Syria
>The President, Commander of the Armed Forces, doesn't have the ability to NOT bomb a country
wew
Wrong
The incompetence of America's foreign policy has destroyed the region and is destroying Europe and eventually America

Irving Kristol would be proud

How would Russia respond to such an attack? I don't want WW3 to start over some 3rd world shithole please

A US alliance was impossible because they planned regime change way before the "revolution" started. Assad said himself that the one of his mistakes was to believe that the West and US could be trustable.

>i literally said it was pathetic. it showed weakness and an unwillingness to escalate.

Russia is showing itself to be a paper bear not a serious country.

Damn that's depressing
The kikes have brainwashed whites into being willing ZOGbots but the only ones able to activate it are recucklicans
Oh well if more cuckservatives want to die and make themselves more hated for no reason I can't help them
Its like Swedes getting raped at this point

Asking again just for the sake of shitposting.
>So where will the next false flag attack occur /sg/?
Fellow autists in previous thread suggested Daraa or Quneitra.

>not wanting to kick off WW3 means you're not a serious country
wew BASED Hillary!!! Super serious leader, If only RUSSIA could be more like her

what is russia to do? shoot an amerinigger plane? not happening anytime soon

You severely underestimate the memory span of Republicans.

They probably can do an invasion in another ME and throw their political reputation as a party down the toilet for another 8 years, and they'd still do it again.

It's two of the most likely locations since Hama and Ildib is very quiet right now. Only Daraa and SE Syria/Jordan border is active right now

fucken hell - propaganda via the kike media wins again

>late night general

B-b-but it's almost light outside.

isn't it obvious? They set up a blocking position to keep the Kurds from realizing the Rojava Projeckt by joining Hasakah and Afrin Provinces

/sg/ is about to be infiltrated and hijacked by outside groups.
Once the initial attack is done, /sg/ will take the fall, or so you thought now that you know.
Lets prevent a false-flag inter-board war by not making the mods do work.

REPOSTING WARMAP

False flagging yourselves again? That shit only works in /ptg/ take it back there.

Aleppo along the border with Turkish FSA proxies.

>encouraging intra-board raiding
So you're saying you want time off from Sup Forums?

>what is russia to do? shoot an amerinigger plane? not happening anytime soon

Which just means Russia is a joke toothless bear. They are only good at bombing soft defenceless targets like ISIL which any country with a soviet era or newer airforce can do.

>wew BASED Hillary!!!
Trumpstein is even worse.