Milk decreases testosterone levels substantially according to various studies

Could this be the reason why the femininity in men is on the rise? Studies show that our grandfathers had nearly twice the testosterone levels in their youth than contemporary youth do.

>inb4 we've been drinking milk for thousands of years

Contemporary milk is highly processed, and cows are fed unnatural substances to increase milk production. Hence, it's full of adverse hormones that our ancestors did not ingest. The side effect is lower testosterone levels in men. When will YOU take the real redpill and stop drinking the lactose Jew?

anabolicapex.com/2016/01/25/dairy-and-testosterone/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XRCj8LVTRyA
streamable.com/4j78e
forbes.com/sites/michaelpellmanrowland/2017/06/26/cheese-addiction/#53052c835830
archive.is/B1v7R
youtube.com/watch?v=gVKvzHWuJRU
naturalnews.com/022967_milk_pasteurization_dairy.html
archive.is/o0Qbm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No only whites can drink milk you tard.

I never made that assertion, you nigger.

what about organic milk op?

I don't think there is any single cause. There are probably a multitude of small influences that all act together to lower the masculinity in men today.

Many of the chemicals leeched by plastics are estrogen like. There are also huge amounts of estrogen in birth control and women are literally flooding our water supply in human hormones. (INB4 they are turning the frogs gay). Yeah Infowars talked about this. But there is a grain of truth to it.

The hormones in milk certainly aren't good. But I don't think they can be blamed for everything.

Girls are also hitting puberty years before they should. This is probably due to all the hormones as well.

I mean, the redpill is that the kikes are meddling with our food to make us easier to control and leech from. Modern """""""milk""""""" especially non-whole milk is a concoction of synthetic and organic compounds that should be avoided at all costs.

Are you going to change anything by making this threa? No. The bottom line, as usual, is:

DEATH TO ISRAEL.

Probably because obesity is twice as prevalent. Being a fat sack of shit kills testosterone

>organic milk

So called organic. Most if not all are BS.

>drinking the secretions of 1.5 ton pregnant female from another species

I wonder what the problem is guys?

Not sure. I think it would be better. The sources said that low fat is much better for your sperm count than whole milk also.

We need to start small farms to grow our own produce.

>STILL linking to these broscience roiding forums

maybe actually link to the studies you fucking mongoloid

oh wait, they don't exist

That's why I let my shemale wife drink a lot of man's milk

Only American pump their diary cows full of growth hormones.

drink raw milk
take the milk pill

Drugfree powerlifter here. Drink a galllon of milk a day and I'm stronger than all you cunts

This. But eating a lot of diary can cause obesity.

That second part was shit but point stands you grandpa would have beat the shit out of you at the same age.

This. I'm an obligate carnivore high test make, but considering not being one any longer. Just wanna see what happens

>only drink water and milk, have done so for literally all my life
>5.5in dick, difficult to bulk muscle even with daily excecise
>weak jawline

Have I been MILK'D Sup Forums?

Kek. Gotta love the jew meme on this board. If in doubt, blame nationalist jews minding their own national business.

None of these studies show a physiologically significant effect on hormones.

is this why I only put on fat when I do GOMAD?

Doesn't matter, I wear you down mentally. Your muscles are useless you'll think it was your idea

bullshit, I beat the shit out of my grandpa 6 years ago and it was easy. That generation knew nothing about fighting, were terrible about sports, and had the moral fortitude of jellyfish.
Don't believe me? How many world records come from before 1980?

apparently commie milk is the only safe milk

>7" dick
>strong jaw
>Milk has been my #1 drink my entire life besides pop

I think your genetics are just pleb-tier

Kick rocks and come up with some better bait u twat

They don't drink milk in China faggot

Everything is labelled as "kosher" or "unkosher" by law. This means that certain unkosher items could theoretically be modified without public knowledge.
The hypothesis is plausible, if largely lacking evidence. I'm sure nobody would deny that the modern food supply is generally shit, however. Bottom line is that somebody is responsible for this.

7 inch dick for boi pucci

>Contemporary milk is highly processed, and cows are fed unnatural substances to increase milk production.
For example?

>So called organic. Most if not all are BS.
Yeah they have no carbon at all in them.

Nationalist jews are trying to create a one world government ruled by israel

The less power and influence you have, the better.

>calling soda, pop
END YOURSELF

I get my milk from my neighbours cow...straight from the teats.

Most nonstop pushups 1980
Most distance ran nonstop 2005
Most pullups 2007
Bench 2008
Squat 2011
Face it, your grandpa was a malnourished, stupid pussy.

No wonder white bois are submitting to the BBC. Blacks can't drink milk. White bois looooove drinking milk, especially milk that comes from a bull.

Shit. I love milk. It's protein-y

Milk is concentrated cow sex hormones that we are forced fed because (((they))) pay for it to be a substantial part of our diet.

(((Milk)))
youtube.com/watch?v=XRCj8LVTRyA

I had to drop the milk / lactose jew because it gave me mad gas... i didn't mind it so much when I was at home, but then I got a job and became the stinky guy at work... that shit ain't fucking funny and it made me extremely paranoid. Fuck milk.

And no, I didn't drink milk on the days I went to work. Turns out I was eating food that, as it turns out, was made with milk and other milk derivatives, milk protein etc. I didn't know that at the time.

Dude, I can't even fucking eat ramen anymore cause of how it's made. At least on the days where I go to work. I have to be so careful what I eat or else I could be a walk tank of gas. It's fucking horrible.

milk is disgusting and for pussies. they get what they deserve

>>calling soda, pop
>calling soft drink, soda
END YOURSELF

Real men drink almond milk

U mean, milk from a cow? ... instead of not from a cow?

Im black and drink milk fucko, not lactose intolerant, mother is.

father has shellfish allergy, I grew out of mine

both parents wear glasses

I do not.

you hold darwinian heredity to close to heart.

I rejected jewmilk at an early age. I also rejected the soda jew, condiments jew and ranch dressing jew.

Here I am about to turn 41 as a heavy smoker and I'm fitter than all my peers.

The military was doing research on turning people gay, way back in the day, and you're wondering if people are becoming more effeminate?

>There are actually faggots on this board who don't drink a cow milk alternative like oat milk or almond milk instead

>communist shilling a broscience supplement website
Fuck off dyel.

(((I guess we should all drink soy for those isoflavones)))

>Drinking soda at all, which is 100x's worse than milk

END YOURSELF.

You tell this on first dates, or you never actually leave moms basement?

Other stuff increases estrogen too
>fragrances
>black mold
I wonder why nature just loves to have random shit turn into estrogen.

how can I reject the soda jew?

That is one tough addiction to kick. I used to drink beer but that never really became a habit or an addiction. I kicked it as soon as I felt like I didn't want to waste too much money. Soday is a different beast altogether. I wasted 10 bucks on a 24 pack of Pepsi, and i don't even fucking like Pepsi. I only got it cause there wasn't any Dr. Pepper..

Only 1 plate noobs do GOMAD.

stop projecting, carl

>Hormones in milk are making 10 year olds grow mustaches
>Hormones in milk are making boys soft

Pick one, Sup Forums. Fucking retards.

streamable.com/4j78e
streamable.com/4j78e
streamable.com/4j78e
streamable.com/4j78e
CNN IS FINISHED!!!
CNN IS FINISHED!!

streamable.com/4j78e
streamable.com/4j78e
streamable.com/4j78e
streamable.com/4j78e
CNN IS FINISHED!!!!!
CNN IS FINISHED!!!!

if you are lactose intolerant you arent white

So is GOMAD a meme?

SS+GOMAD works fine for skellies.

Maybe in your shitty country where you drug all your animals. Also test means fucking nothing unless you want to be a roided out fuckwit. Natural test is so meaningless, your issue is roided up "alphas" intimidating you.

Drink milk from a dairy located in your state. One run by a good, decent, family that lets their cows free range and they do not shoot up the cows with all that crap. Your local food co-op would sell local dairy. And drink only Whole Milk or Cream Milk. Very good and very healthy.

If possible, drink raw milk. I have not found any but I heard it is the absolute best and healthiest. But again, must come from cows that are natural raised and fed healthy food.

Soy is what is destroying masculinity, and other toxic poisons they put into our food. Milk is a natural food, from the cow which is from God. Milk is good for you. Our forefathers drank milk and they were strong as ox's.

I know some gigantic men that attribute it to frequent milk drinking as children.
Not sure how that relates.

Well now

I drink gallons of diet pop because I'm cutting and hate my job/life. I need the crisp and the sweetness and the mild caffeine kick. Once I get to permabulk I'm done with pop. Caramel coloring causes cancer.
Thing is milk is very hard to avoid. Dairy is foundational to so many recipes and for good reason because it's delicious. That said, my diet all year has been a whole foods meatless diet (but lots of eggs). I eat a lot of brown rice, frozen veggies, good cooking fats, no dairy at all. It's all organic except the eggs, just can't afford that shit. This diet is like paleo except without all the arbitrary bullshit restrictions - legumes and nightshades etc. I also eat a ton of spice and capsaicin/chiles, fresh garlic and ginger. This is low inflammation, high antioxidant, and all of it is very muh gut health friendly. Honestly find this more effective for cutting

>I don't think there is any single cause.
Soy is the biggest cause. It is not in everything. It is even now in chocolate. You are hard pressed to find lecithin anymore, now it is always soy lecithin. Lecithin is natural and healthy and made from egg yolk. Soy lecithin is poison made from soy slosh. Chocolate and may other products used to have lecithin in it. Now it is only soy lecithin. Same with oils. Now soy oil is in everything.

its probably just milk and not the chemicals from birth control we can't filter out of the water. its probably just milk and not chemicals leeching out of the plastic milk jug.

>Milk decreases testosterone levels substantially
I drink a lot of milk but I have a full beard, tons of body hair and can lift about 350 pounds with no working out.
I think it's a false correlation.

>It is not in everything.
Should be: It is NOW in everything.

does this apply to almond milk too, or is it something specific to dairy milk? i have gastrointestinal problems so i basically have to drink almond milk or some other faggoty variety of milk

I only drink almond milk. I had my T tested recently and it came back average. The doctor said my levels were perfect but I really wish I had more than just average.

Avoid normal milk. Avoid soy milk. Just avoid milk in general. Water is where it's at.

>diet pop
Enjoy the aspartame rotting your brain

Stupid nigger. Milk comes from dairy cows not bulls.

More proof that veganism is the final redpill

>forbes.com/sites/michaelpellmanrowland/2017/06/26/cheese-addiction/#53052c835830
>archive.is/B1v7R

I did a presentation on aspartame back in high school. All the hate for it is mostly bullshit. It's made up of amino acids. It's only deadly if you have phenylketonuria.

problem with raw milk is that without the pasteurization (boiling) part, some people get sick and die, thus ban raw milk!!!!!!!!!!

>Drink milk from a dairy located in your state.
Yes, do this
>If possible, drink raw milk.
No, do not do this.

>I'm cutting and hate my job/life
for a second I thought you meant "cutting" in the tumblr sense. wew.

what the fuck do you need milk for anyway?
you're not a child who still has cereal for breakfast or milk in their coffee are you?

>I'm a faggot who likes bad tasting coffee and doesnt like good tasting food

youtube.com/watch?v=gVKvzHWuJRU

Fake news

It's known plastic does reduce testosterone though, especially if heated.

To prove their whiteness. Similar to why a lot of meat eaters think it's "manly" to pick a fillet steak off a supermarket shelf

Coffee with oat milk tastes way better

Yes, I understand raw milk can be dangerous to some, but I have read many stories from old farmers who said they grew up milking the cow when little and would drink the milk right from the bucket. So, I guess raw milk is a decision to be made individually. Just do your research. If I had a dairy cow I would drink raw milk.

"Pasteurization compromises your milk. It destroys vitamins and interferes with calcium absorption."

"Homogenization is a more recently invented process and it has been called "the worst thing that dairymen did to milk."

Source on those two quotes:

naturalnews.com/022967_milk_pasteurization_dairy.html

I'll take it that you don't know why people put milk in coffee.
The fat helps cut the bitter taste, which your hipster shit can't do.

yeah, if you read the ingredients of shit, you'll find soy, soy soy everywhere

Shit like conserve sardines, that oil is all soy oil. Purging soy from your diet can be quite challenging.

Here's the archive archive.is/o0Qbm

Sorry. Thanks.

what are these shit links I see everywhere?

why should i give a shit about testosterone? testosterone makes you more aggressive and impulsive and subhuman

Damn, I drink half n half.
How screwed am i?

>Soy is what is destroying masculinity
Vegans confirmed cucks?

>Purging soy from your diet can be quite challenging.
So true. But, as you do it, you will find you are eating much healthier foods. The problem is, they are hard to find and it gets expensive.

I drank milk every day until high school and I'm straight as a ruler and fuck bitches non stop

>Vegans confirmed cucks?
Confirmed.