A new message from Anonymous (A call for peaceful protest)

6/26/2017

Greetings once again true Sup Forums and the fascist hijackers who still infiltrate our once anti Bush anarcho progressive site

Over the past week President Donald Trump has enacted legislature that goes against the best interest of the people we take care of behind the shadows.

His dangerous healthcare bill is set to cut 22 million citizens off of their health insurance, we cannot accept that

The people effected by this will be older males and marginalized groups ranging from the poor to the blacks, we cannot accept that

His unconstitutional travel ban has been "reinstated" by a crooked supreme court although there have been more deaths caused by radical white terrorists such as Dylann Roof and Jeremy Christian than any denizen from those said countries, we cannot accept that

These actions are despicable and deplorable and Anonymous in collaboration with ANTIFA will continue peacefully and diplomatically protests these sinister matters, and Anonymous will continue our efforts taking back this site which was once rightfully ours

As some of you may know and as we've heard, a protest march against the tyrannical meddling in our elections by the Russian government will be held in Moscow on the 4th of July. We are going to support the protest by publicly endorsing it here.

These politicians steal from us, imprison random innocent people while using useful idiots (Alt-Right) as their lapdogs and they get away with it. These people have completely discredited such words as democracy, law and the freedom of speech.

We are Anonymous
We do not forgive
We do not forget
We are back

Seriously?

Saged and reported

Announcing reports is a reportable offense

You would be aware if you weren't in fact, new

sage

Whatever you say, you momma's boy antifa faggot

it is inevitable

We are one, for we are many

By all means keep posting. This is one of those sure-fire ways to destroy that pathetic group of autists.

>Someone actually took the time to type all that cringey shit out

SAD!

>in collaboration with ANTIFA
Yes, yes, by all means, collaborate with this utterly incompetent group that's being rolled up and arrested and charged with felonies at every protest they go to. This is an effective and intelligent course of action and the best way to carry out your agenda, all agree.

who is this
>true Sup Forums
?

>we
>our
>us
Grow up nigger.

All of the ANTIFA participants have been cleared of the false and provoked charges against them.

How many ANTIFA members went on a stabbing spree lately?

pfff fag

>>>
> Anonymous (ID: DbaGUHCZ) 06/26/17(Mon)23:38:31 No.131472188▶
> (OP)
>By all means keep posting. This is one of those sure-fire ways to destroy that pathetic group of au
none and all of them, go take a walk in raqqa if you aren't happy

>every time Sup Forums starts a meme that leaves the basement it gets taken over by a bunch of activist normal fags

Why can't we have nice things?

Someone put the crying shareblue image on OP's pic. I'm mobile.

Fuck off faggot. You're either larping or you're a shill. You faggots never deliver and you don't even really exist. You're just a meme

Just be aware we are monitoring this thereaad

>create meme
>meme leaks it way into normalfag social media
>meme dies down here
>new memes take it's place
>repeat

It's always like this

It's almost like this for every single idea known to humanity. A small group starts it and enjoys it, then once it hits the wider audience, it goes to shit.

Right? Real oldfags know that Anonymous is just a meme that the normies stole. It's just like Pepe and Kek

sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage sage

Don't forget your Guy Fawkes mask! Do not forgive!

come monitor my butthole

Fake and gay. Saged

When I was your age we were cruel and did it all for the lulz. Now it's just altruistic normies. Sad.

>The people effected

affected, you pleb

OP makes a solid proposal. Let us all join in this great cause!

>we are monitoring this thread

Come at me faggot. I bet if I told you where my dorm room is, you wouldn't have anyone to show up