McDonalds Is Replacing 2,500 Human Cashiers With Digital Kiosks

How do you feel about automation like this Sup Forums? Low skilled people may have no jobs to fill in a few decades.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-23/mcdonalds-replacing-2500-human-cashiers-digital-kiosks-here-its-math

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IFbYM2EDz40
streamable.com/4j78e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wawa started this and it shall continue. Get to making my food, cattle. Finally I don't have to talk to degenerates.

You think McDonalds is moving fast towards automation? My local bank branch has one guy and two loan advisers working there. Not a cashier in sight. I can practically do all banking except for big shit like home loans etc.

The fewer niggers between me and a burger, the better.

Get rid of the cooks too, and make the whole place a giant indoor vending machine of glorious patriotic discount beef.

>cant wait for sexbot kiosks

>FIGHT FOR $15 they said
>McDonalds won't just replace us they said

Machines only need $15 a month (electric bill)

>don't get $15
>get replaced anyway

Welcome to 10 years ago

This is a proccess that everyone has been aware of that will march on regardless..The only thing that is going to stop it is if you stop being an idiot and letting them get away with you doing the work for them..I;ll go to the restraunt I don't have to deal with touch screen drama

kek those poor bastards

This is the warm up phase. People's opportunities are silently culled, and they watch how we react and how aware we are of the long term results. If nobody notices, the pace picks up in the name of economic competition. By the time the population notices, we'll be in crisis. Burgeoning debt and shrinking labor aren't a good combo.

youtu.be/IFbYM2EDz40

Look at this. With the minimum wage laws abolished, the automation revolution would stop. I ask you to watch this video to see.

Fast and easy

Honestly, I don't see anything about a burger place that can't be automated.

lmao they are destroying their brand, how long before they become vending machine tier. Cant wait to see them join the ranks of Yahoo.

Who is gonna clean the bathrooms now?

I'll graduate next year with a degree in marketing so I don't have to worry, r-right?

vending machines are common place in Asia and you think the troglodytes that make up 75% of McDonalds profits care about face to face interaction

So there was no point in $15 either way.

i.e "fighting for $15" was a distraction from providing real solutions. This is the greatest problem. Misutilization of energies.

I would just boycott them. Prisons are efficient.

>tfw last human employee at McDonald's
>just mop the floors and clean the toilets
>burgerbot 4 is a jerk

>Automation finally frees humans from working
>Slaves complain there's no work

This is what happens when you demand 15 an hour

Because currently they still need a job to get money, and money to get food. Automation + UBI + eugenics is the future.

streamable.com/4j78e
streamable.com/4j78e
streamable.com/4j78e
streamable.com/4j78e
CNN IS FINISHED!!!
CNN IS FINISHED!!

streamable.com/4j78e
streamable.com/4j78e
streamable.com/4j78e
streamable.com/4j78e
CNN IS FINISHED!!!
CNN IS FINISHED!!
streamable.com/4j78e
streamable.com/4j78e
streamable.com/4j78e
streamable.com/4j78e
CNN IS FINISHED!!!
CNN IS FINISHED!!!!!!!!

extra work dropped on ya and I bet they're paying you the same :^)

I've seen this thread pop up 28 times in the past 2 days
same pic, exact same wording, same everything
this is a slide thread