Anonymous

Is Anonymous still a thing?
They seem to have lost a fucking ton of relevance.

They're a dead meme. No one fucks with scientology and survives.

Didn't they do some shit in Egypt?

Last I heard they were chasing down pedos like the white knights they are.

thats because anonymous = anons. we got that gay fan club and now its gay to call yourself anonymous.

They made the news just a day ago, claiming the proof of alien life from NASA is almost here. I am....skeptical to say the least.

When I see those masks I instantly assume they conceal the face of a downie

Annexed by the left. Once you go partisan you never go back. Guy Fawkes Anonymous is dead, but anonymity will never die.

>hating on people hunting down pedos
>after Sup Forums went on a two year conspiracy hunt on a pizza place in DC
>pizza general is still going

Anonymous is now call Kekistani.

Basically the same thing.

Cancer attaches itself to a meme and sucks the life out of it until its some gay corpse that normies continue to suck the life out of.

THAT'S CALLED A GOLEM, GOYIM.

It wouldn't make sense to admit to anything about anything like that thing you said about.

>>pizza general is still going
Don't remind me. I hoped they would have figured out by now that the whole thing was a psyop but they don't listen.

This, no doubt there are pedos in Washington but PizzaGate was a distraction from something even bigger.

a playplace for creative, bored, autistic weeb hackers toying with budding agency has degenerated into a forum for edgy losers to post frogs and obsess over identity politics.

the only real constant has been trolling, but the context has really deteriorated into something pathetic.

Damnit, I'm a dumb phone poster. Just do some cool shit while I watch, ok?

Yeah they just got payed off by (((them)))
SAGE!

>Anonymous
= CIA now

What do you think it was, user?

We are as relevant as you make us.

I believe that was a random guy

which one was Payback?

we r legin

Pretty sure the left was afraid of them and the right hated them. The got stuck in political purgatory and eventually nobody gave a shit about them anymore

Chanology and Anonymous still exist today. They are now known as the Alt-right.

They did one interesting thing and never did anything else worth talking about after that

> the first Scientology video at the time was kind of cool and creepy and the war they waged on Scientology was interesting

> after that every nerd who has no friends and spent his life on Sup Forums decided that they were anonymous

> it was very pathetic to watch happen and I felt shame for them wearing around a guy Fox mask that was mass produced by a Hollywood studio when they claimed to be fighting against corporatism, brainwashing and mass media

> and this latest video by NASA is so useless and pathetic that I stopped watching after 4 minutes
> and that is saying something considering that they are announcing that NASA is going to come out with proof of alien life or some nonsense
> it made me cringe so hard that I stopped caring If there really is life on other planets. I just wanted to stop watching

If you claim you are a member of anonymous and you are reading this then please kill yourself you worthless nerd

It's called kekistan now.

The people who were actually doing shit all ratted on each other to the FBI kek

Its still a thing they just havnt gotten organized. They may die out who knows? They were really cool at the time.

If only those guys knew the real fate of Guy Fawkes and his co-conspirators. Their plot was one real epic fail for the ages. I don't know why you would want to emulate them.

Kekistanis are the new anonymous

Laugh all u want, that was actually the point.

>