Lauren Southern Goes Full 14/88

What's her endgame?

youtube.com/watch?v=ewHPmI5oUws
>(More like 15/89 if you catch my drift)

Why is her latest video just dicksucking the altright fascist cunts?
Why is she pushing a lowkey White nationalist message?

>Why is she doing this?
What do?

bump

Check the last thread for a detailed breakdown of this issue, she is lowkey pushing this fucked up "muh white race" agenda and betraying real liberty loving center-right folks
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →

oh look, he made it again

Because it's time for that phase of the operation

Shareblue is really fucking determined with the LS character assassination. I open up pol maybe twice a day and I ALWAYS see your shitty fucking shill shareblue bullshit threads, you realize everyone hides your shit and just tells you to fuck off in your threads right?

Kill yourself you inbred kike faggot

Please take a break
FinnBro needs to sleep

>lazy OP posts same fucking crap crap crap again
>can't be bothered to even edit for freshness
so, again enjoy this metaphorical representation of the gap 'tween OP's ears
>pic related

I really miss NatSoc Sup Forums of two years ago and beyond. The campaign was fun but it just feels like something has changed some point between the election and now, although it was changing during the campaign. Something esoteric that I can't quite find the words to define, but it's definitely not the same Sup Forums as then. I'm not passing judgement, I still enjoy this place and with enough refreshing and following some links, it's still a fantastic news source. I just miss the conviction in the ideology then. This thread just reminded me of that.

>its bad to have white pride

I would bury my face between her flabby cellulite ridden thighs and lash her vagina into submission with my tongue. Also, this is a Tyrone and the Chimpouts thread now.

Niggers!

What do you call a nigger in a suit? The defendant!

She's just in it for the money. She's basically a pretty face for fascism.

How do you babysit a niglet? Spit on its lips and stick it to a window!

Why is she so perfect?

>why is she doing
Why is a vapid whore playing a role? Guess we'll never know

What do you call a nigger on waterskis? A top water jig!

What's another way to babysit a niglet? Stick Velcro to the ceiling and give it a trampoline!

What do you call a nigger on rollerskates? Roll-AIDS!

Sheeeeeeeiiiiiiiit!

>Why is her latest video just dicksucking the altright fascist cunts?

>Why is she pushing a lowkey White nationalist message?

Because she isnt a fucking retard

did you even watch the video? one minute in she says "i dont identify as a white nationalist"

fuck this bitch, ive been saying it for months now, Lauren (((Simonsen))) is a fucking slut whore fat jew bitch

It makes absolutely no sense to start a free speech rally and then bail because you disagree with one of the other scheduled speakers and don't they they should be allowed to talk.

Why do you shills constantly try to split Sup Forums up and get us to fight over her? It's getting old. You should fuck off OP. Go suck Brock cock for two more cents.

Fuck you and fuck your youtube video. I'm not watching that.

This right here. It's so fucking obvious now. the shills are obsessed with taking down anyone popular who has any sort of right wing message. Remember what spice is best used for these threads.

>Not going full neonazi "kill all non-aryans" is being a jew
LOL

who?

sage

Holy shit, alt-light BTFO

Mike Cernovich on thuithide watch!

Mods should honestly just start banning anyone who makes a thread with an eceleb as the topic. Keep this shit out of Sup Forums so the shills can stop trying to divide us.

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US HUHUHU

Fuck, Faith is such a queue-tea

Just wish I could raise her voice about an octave

Sup Forumsharbor killed this board and most of the NatSoc community moved to cripplechan

Faith has nice dick sucking lips

no, having a jewish name, admitting her family 'ran from nazis' and changing that name to not appear jewish is being a jew. the rest is just being a good goy

This. Lauren is a lot bigger threat than I imagined. They haven't attacked this hard on really any other e-celeb.

Lauren doesn't pay for sleeping

Bc she's getting smarter

you guys are fucking idiots LAUREN (((SIMONSEN))) IS SHAREBLUE!!!!!!!!!!

>tripfag
>e-celeb shilling
Oh how far this board has fallen...

>flag
Why would a white person not be a white nationalist you dumbass fuck face.

Big fan of your work.
Watching you BTFO of everybody has been very enjoyable

she was just pointing out that many people of the alt-lite are acting like sjws

Yeah ok guy. She helps to redpill normies just like other e celebs. Whether you like them or not. Fuck why am I responding to you? You're a shill and we all know it. This is one of those times I wish this website wasn't anonymous so we could see your post history. We all know it's nothing but attacking conservatives and trying to split Sup Forums so fuck off.
And what spice goes in the field? Don't forget friends.

richard spencer kind of loves the left even though he doesn't agree with them on the issues of race and immigration.
I have heard him praise them over and over again. he even defended bernie after that baseball field shooting.

reminder

hey for what it is worth finbro - every shill post they put up on her - I see a fin defending her well. Are you all 1 guy? Either way - keep it up - they really seem to be going for her and they are certainly paid to do it.

i hate alt-right normies using the term "normie" which originated with social retards on /r9k. A normie is actually a social faggot who is able to get laid and has a wife and children. most alt-right/alt-lite faggots are normies

Shariablue fuck off.

And this is why it's good to get them to our side.

what the fuck are you talking about? LAUREN SIMONSEN IS A JEW......her problem is the shes NOT CONSERVATIVE ENOUGH...

YOURE THE NORMIE HERE DUMBASS