PEPE "creator" SF Cuckboy - trying to use kick-starter to Reeeee-Brand PEPE

as a symbol peace, love, and acceptance // YOU WILL NEVER TAKE HIM FROM US

kickstarter.com/projects/615106574/save-pepe

>another jewish scam
color me green and fuck this kike

He kinda looks like pepe

keep milking the libcucks

He created him, but we perfected him. There is no going back.

Pepe became too big of a meme.

He wants reparations and iPhone money

Sad bastard

Peace, love, and acceptance are dead concepts.

h...he looks like a sad pepe

I thought he killed Pepe.

Pepe is ours now.

This guy owes Sup Forums a cut of whatever he makes. That retarded frog was less than nothing before Sup Forums came along.

We only need one person to buy his comic and scan it. Then we give it the Sarah Andersen treatment.

>> how do I into making money without having to do any real work

You niggers are being rustled by a dude making a quick few bucks off of leftist's. I say the dude is OK in my book

That tiny invisible line an artist crosses where they are cool 20 something slacker guy into 30 year old loser zone

good luck faggot

>pepe no wanta to be resurrect
>DEATH TO PEACE LOVE AND ACCEPTANCE

Should just copyright it and shut down everything he can with the stupid fucking frog. Of all the fucking memes to survive over the years and start blowing up it had to be that fucking frog. Could've have been the stupid rage faces, or the forever alone face. Manlet tears killed the troll face which wasn't even that obnoxious but this fucking faggot won't kill the god damn frog. Now I get to see some faggot with his dyke hair cut talking about his pepe pin on the fucking news. Politcal rally? Oh god for fucking bid there wasn't 20 autists waving pepe flags with pepe shirts and pepe signs around. I remember when it was just the feels bad man and feels good man image macros. Now there's fucking hundreds, each more obnoxious than the last. AND THIS FAGGOT
WON'T
FUCKING
KILL
THE
FROG
I can't fucking watch a twitch stream without there being 30 fucking flavors of this stupid fucking frog in every stream chat, like a fucking baskin robbins of shit memes. Of course the runner up for worst meme to ever come out of this eternal shithole, the stupid fucking tfw face is always accompanying it. Like shitty sprinkles on the shitty cupcake that has become this forced fucking meme. God damn I should've fucking died in the mid 00's.

he should just embrace the flow man.

>It's too late FurieFag I have seen everything

Dude, Your Fu@ked.
Pepe is One of us, one of us. Gooba-gobble, gooba-gobble

It's never too late to be successful

Didn't he killed his Pepe character already? What a retard.

Boys club Pepe is a completely different character from the Sup Forums spawned Pepe the Frog.

Boys club Pepe is a stoner frog

Pepe the frog is a mischievous frog who plays tricks on his human friend wojak and later converted to nazism.

Right
> Pay me $10k for me to do something I was already doing

Furie should just kill himself. He will never 'reclaim' Pepe. Pepe is free, he is part of all of us. He's the sound of a can of delousing agent being opened, he is the scent of ash and soot in a summer breeze. Pepe is the feeling you get when you hear or read the phrase 'fellow White people'.

Pepe is /ourfrog/, now and forever.

He didn't create Pepe. He merely tapped into ancient consciousness.

Good. Maybe he can take Kekistanis with him away from Sup Forums

>universal symbol for peace, love, and acceptance

Tolerance is spiritual death.

can someone replace the merchant with Furie

Get some

Get some ahahha

How can you kill degenerate and muzlims.

EASY !
You dont lean them so much.

Classic

>embrace the flow
this. i thought all those "peace & love" types were all about going with the flow?

>Pepe will reclaim his status as a universal symbol for peace, love and acceptance.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

It's time to pledge the minimum amount and troll the comments section. Did he really think that he could get away with this and not incur Kek's wrath?

Too late, he's ours now.

/r9k/, you mean.

Shadilay, fellow pede

FROG OF PEACE

didn't he sell it to adult swim?

>Oh no! I killed Pepe but these goyim are still at it with the racist sexist memes!
>plz gib moni so I can undo what hundreds of internet autists with mspaint did for keks and bants
Dumb furfag

>Matt Furie Opens up his kickstarter page
>Hmmm... somebody wrote "lol ur a faget" and pledged a dollar!
>Yeah that totally hurt my feelings. One dollar closer to my goal!

Don't support this faggot in any way. It makes no sense

What a fag lmao

Wunderbar

Even if he pulls this off he just ends up giving Sup Forums more ammo. There'll be full shoops of every comic within an hour of their release.

>$500 for a signed rare pepe
Is this guy trying to crash the market with no survivors?

Can you imagine how mad he must be? It's like if you drew a squirrel or something and antifa decided they liked it and drew a million variations for their cause and took ownership of it from you.

excellent pepe

may i jew him?

You can withdraw your pledge before the deadline with no cost on your part. Sup Forums has done it plenty of times to mess with certain Kickstarters.

>Kill him off
>Doesn't work
>Claim you're "rebranding" him as an excuse to steal people's money.

Pathetic.

Let them resurrect pepe then spam anti-semitic, homophobic pepe memes.

fund it. he gets his deserved royalties and we get more exploitable pepes.

>$10000 to draw a fucking pepe comic

my god

You can't retroactively copyright something, and even if you do it only protects against people making money off of it

>watching gayming streams
degenerate shit