/Christ/chan CHRISTIAN GENERAL - GOD’S NOT DEAD, JESUS IS ALIVE, BORN AGAIN EDITION

>My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. (John 10:27 KJV)

>DAILY BREAD
There was a man of the Pharisees named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews. He came to Jesus by night and said to Him, “Rabbi, we know that You are a teacher who has come from God. For no one can do these signs that You do unless God is with him.”

Jesus answered him, “Truly, truly I say to you, unless a man is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.”

Nicodemus said to Him, “How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mother’s womb and be born?”

Jesus answered, “Truly, truly I say to you, unless a man is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Do not marvel that I said to you, ‘You must be born again.’ The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear its sound, but you do not know where it comes from or where it goes. So it is with everyone who is born of the Spirit.” (John 3:1-8 MEV) youtu.be/5NQZKhiT8VE

READ THE BIBLE
biblica.com/bible/reading-plans
LISTEN TO THE BIBLE
divinerevelations.info/documents/bible/esv_mp3_no_ot_2ndversion
WATCH THE BIBLE
fullbiblemovies.blogspot.ca

CHRISTIAN NEWS
>Christ's Internet
christsinternet.com
>Hal Lindsey Report
hallindsey.com
>Z3 News
z3news.com

PODCAST
>Josh Coen
youtu.be/PZl0CDtNLyQ
>Lyn Leahz
youtube.com/user/LynLeahz
>TRUNEWS
youtu.be/o4mVpEEtfYk#t=13s

TESTIMONY
>Ron Reagan: I Went to Hell & Saw My Friends There
youtu.be/6RyaJA9wui8
>Ex-gay hip-hop artist never dreamed a new life was possible
youtu.be/iD_-4iSRn6k

MUSIC
>This Man
youtu.be/z8sx6-wj9kQ
>Thy Will
youtu.be/GXW3QigGIgY
>What Life Would Be Like
youtu.be/qdbPynNI9Xo

PRAYER
>International House of Prayer
youtube.com/user/ihopkc/live

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Dh-hIU7f4zQ
youtu.be/EUDyZWC8gFQ
youtu.be/n19a0msCVZo
youtu.be/SqxhQL5t8h4
youtube.com/watch?v=033FInn1wH8
youtube.com/watch?v=q_xEnraFnnw
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Friday_Devotion
youtu.be/-XHXUqXV34w
youtu.be/o3GZWmXEjEY
youtube.com/watch?v=eLrGM26pmM0
youtu.be/3lH2IJEY1sY
youtu.be/geRjgKyAFso
youtube.com/watch?v=SqxhQL5t8h4
divinerevelations.info/documents/bible/esv_mp3_no_ot_2ndversion/?dir=New_Testament
youtube.com/watch?v=eT2gg9nYW3k
youtu.be/bBkfcMvPOIc
youtube.com/watch?v=xe5dyqpsLbg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"Our Father dwelling in the heavenly realms, may the glory of Your Name be the center on which our lives turn.

Manifest Your kingdom-realm, and cause Your every purpose to be fulfilled on earth, just as it is fulfilled in heaven!

We acknowledge You as our Provider of all that we need each day.

Forgive us the wrongs we have done as we ourselves release forgiveness to those who have wronged us.

Rescue us every time we face tribulations and set us free from evil.

For You are the King who rules with power and glory forever!”

Amen.

Matthew 6:9-14

Daily Communion

(1) Read scripture or Pray.

(2) Repent sins.

(3) Break Bread (The Body of Christ Jesus) in the Name of the Father Jehovah, in the Name of the Son Jesus Christ of Nazareth, in the Name of the Holy Spirit the Counselor.

(4) Read scripture or Pray.

(5) Drink Wine or Grape juice (The Blood of Jesus Christ) in the Name of the Father Jehovah, in the Name of the Son Jesus Christ of Nazareth, in the Name of the Holy Spirit the Counselor.

(6) Read scripture, Pray or Sing.

Amen, brother.

Amen OP

youtu.be/Dh-hIU7f4zQ

>"Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body."

youtu.be/EUDyZWC8gFQ

Remember to say "Thank you."

Jesus is just a kike to me!
Jesus is just a kike. Oh yeah!
Jesus is just a kike to me!
Jesus is just a kike!

youtu.be/n19a0msCVZo

Anti-Christian!

Jesus Christ is the Son of God

What a shit prayer, sounds like it was written by an illiterate goatherder. It's amazing that anyone would really get something out of reciting this garbage 5 times a day. The perils of inbreeding I guess.

youtu.be/SqxhQL5t8h4

If you've ever been inside of a mosque when they recite prayers from their book, it sounds dead and monotone.

God's Word is truly alive. The God we serve is Alive.

He be y'all nigga
youtube.com/watch?v=033FInn1wH8

youtube.com/watch?v=q_xEnraFnnw

Would Sup Forums help the refugees if they were all Christian?

I would appreciate these threads a lot more if they weren't all American-Protestant oriented. I'm the exact opposite of a commie, but capitalism and American culture really have created some watered-down forms of Christianity, and it's a downright shame.

Reminder for all Catholics to attend the First Friday Masses from now on!
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Friday_Devotion

Attend the mass of the first Friday of nine consecutive months and Jesus will be with you on the hour of your death - and if you spread this around, know that JESUS WILL WRITE YOUR NAME IN HIS HEART NEVER TO BE BLOTTED OUT!

HOSSANAH IN THE HIGHEST!
BLESSED IS HE WHO COMES IN THE NAME OF THE LORD!
HOSSANAH IN THE HIGHEST!!!!

I'd be much more inclined to give them aid, but not necessarily house them in my country.

yeah /pol will always help christian white south african refugees

>Jehovah
Heretic

If you have the means you should help them if they ask anyway.

Keyword: IF you have the means, and that could be judged against by many things - economy, overpopulation, crime rate, etc.

If you read what Jesus Himself has to say in the Bible, it's anything but watered down. In fact, the entire Bible isn't watered down.

Man's religion may sugarcoat God's Word and God will deal with them.

>hasn't read the Bible cover-to-cover in the Spirit
|J| + |JC| + |HS| = |G|

J = Jehovah
JC = Jesus Christ
HS = Holy Spirit
G = God

This is so weird seeing such holiness in this cesspool of a place

youtu.be/-XHXUqXV34w

Can someone explain this amen meme , when i see church sermons people do i all the time distrupting the sermon

Why has God inflicted me with a condition that will make me go blind in 5 to 10 years? I am a good man, I haven't wronged anybody in life. In fact, when I was a child and teen I was abused all the time. I don't think I want to stick around when I eventually lose my sight for good, I am most likely going to check out.

Amen means "So be it"

If you read some prophecies from God, God will sometimes say "So be it"

>Amen means
it means pic related

yes but why say it all the time ?

youtu.be/o3GZWmXEjEY

Reminder that come sept you all better be saved. Ideally by the eclipse because that's no doubt a sign too and there's no telling how the rapture will actually play out. Bless you all, pray that those you loved and lost contact over the years get saved.

As he passed by, he saw a man blind from birth. And his disciples asked him, “Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?” Jesus answered, “It was not that this man sinned, or his parents, but that the works of God might be displayed in him. We must work the works of him who sent me while it is day; night is coming, when no one can work. As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.” (John 9:1-5)

As time moves on, people know or realize that life is short. There comes a time when everybody needs to start thinking about life after this life and where they want to spend for eternity.

Listen, I will pray for you. Get others to pray for you as well. I pray that God will work miracles in your life and restore your vision. Please use this as a wake-up call to get right with Jesus, believe that God has a greater purpose for you in your future. Thanks for sharing with us about your situation.

why would he inflict me with chronic pain

why would he inflict the apostle Paul with leprosy

why would He inflict torture unto death and the rejection of His own people upon himself

Do I curse Him?
no

Did Paul curse Him?
no

We don't, although we struggle, and ask to understand it, because He isn't some Lording ruler sitting over us. He elected to stand beside us and bear the weight of our sins.

Why our conditions specifically? Your condition is either a blessing or a curse. Receive it, and be delivered of the anxiety. Or condemn yourself as cursed, and be cursed. I don't plan to speculate the purpose. Because I don't know. What I do know is we're not dealing with someone removed from our suffering. He's a part of it.

I'll give it to Him, and I'll . That .45 sitting in the drawer next to me. Haven't thought of turning it on myself since He found me. No doubt, pain is worse today than 5 years ago, but it's not arbitrary, and for whatever purpose it stands, He'll make good of it.

Trust Him, and be free, even in darkness. Or don't, and still be in the dark but now utterly afraid of the shadow the envelopes you.

Give Him your victories. Give Him your defeats.

I'll pray for you, user. He's with you. Don't give up on Him.

You do realize that there is no letter j in the Hebrew language right? This video explains it pretty well

youtube.com/watch?v=eLrGM26pmM0

Jehovah = YHWH

Amen

Many people will celebrate the Antichrist with fireworks... there will be festivities, marriages for months, and then the end will come. The underground church will leave and evil will reign.

People, the End is at your doorsteps. Get in the Spirit and seek God (Jehovah, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit). Dust off that Bible and get to reading in the Spirit. Read from Genesis to Revelation, and once you're done, start over at Genesis again. Faith without works is dead. Be Holy, for God is Holy. Catch Righteousness. Repent. Stop sinning. Pray, pray, and pray.

Fair enough. God Bless you brother.

Also, from the Book of Job:

“Who is this who darkens counsel by words without knowledge? Now prepare yourself like a man; I will question you, and you shall answer Me.

“Where were you when I laid the foundations of the earth? Tell Me, if you have understanding. Who determined its measurements? Surely you know! Or who stretched the line upon it? To what were its foundations fastened? Or who laid its cornerstone, when the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

(Job 38:2-7)

Hey user, I was raised by two atheists who on their 18th birthdays, renounced the religions of their parents steadfastly. I was raised with a void in my life for God should be, and have never excepted him into my heart. I have been getting the feeling these last few months that that was a dire mistake and that I should consider converting. My questions are, learning what I've learned here about the Jews, and about the Abrahamic religions in general, how can I square what I know with the word of the Lord? It certainly helps that I have met and wonderful young white girl who is the daughter of a preacher and wants to have many babies. I want to raise my children in the light of the Lord, because I believe that Christians, or rather Christianity makes for better people. How do I accept Jesus into my heart?

Bless you too brother thanks for making these threads

HOW TO BE SAVED: “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved” (Acts 16:31). God has already done all of the work. All you must do is receive, in faith, the salvation God offers (Ephesians 2:8-9). Fully trust in Jesus alone as the payment for your sins. Believe in Him, and you will not perish (John 3:16). God is offering you salvation as a gift. All you have to do is accept it. Jesus is the way of salvation (John 14:6).

How do you know if 'Christianity' is the right 'religion'? Ask a loaded question, here's a loaded answer. The real question is, would you accept Jesus Christ when He was walking around on Earth 2,000 years ago? You need to understand that Jesus did actually exist and walked around healing people, yet He was still rejected. Some people loved Him and accepted Him to be the Son of God, the prophecized Messiah. Some people were lukewarm and didn't care. Some people rejected Him, some hated Him so much they had Him crucified.

The Bible, as much as it is a story about Hope in Jesus Christ. It is also a story of tragedy. The fall of mankind. How mankind kept sinning and rejecting God. In fact, even after Jesus returns and rules as King during his Millennial reign, mankind will still rebel after 1,000 years against Jesus to the final battle of Armageddon.

Everybody has decisions to make, and these decisions come before every one. If you think about it, there isn't much difference between what Adam and Eve went through in the Garden and what we all have to go through in this life. Whether to accept or reject God. There are many gods out there, many ideas, many -isms, which one is correct? What is Truth?

Go read about Jesus Christ starting with the Book of Matthew. You can listen to the Bible or read about Him. Listen to what Jesus has to say, listen to His Words. If you are convicted in your heart, pray to God and give your life over to Jesus Christ.

Remember, time is running out.

Thank you user

youtu.be/3lH2IJEY1sY

That verse is >implying that jesus will heal him

youtu.be/geRjgKyAFso

Whenever I see prayer or read these verses, I feel a burning sensation in my chest. It scares me but calms me? I can't describe it. I don't read the bible a lot but it makes me feel scared and i don't even know. Like when I think of the afterlife i get tense. Like I've sinned but I really haven't done anything. Can anyone help me?

The point of that verse, along with the Book of Job is this. We don't understand God's ways, His thoughts are higher than our thoughts. He thought it was because of a fault of his own or his parents, which is why I posted that verse.

The best we can do is pray for that man, that will restore his vision in this life. However, his focus (as ours) should be on life after this life.

I'm not saying Christianity as a whole is watered down, I am saying that I believe American Protestantism is watered-down, and these threads seem to be heavily rooted in it.

>Whenever I see prayer or read these verses, I feel a burning sensation in my chest. It scares me but calms me?
The Book of Acts describes the Holy Spirit as 'fire'.

I don't know if you're saved or just a baby Christian, but if you believe what Jesus did on the cross, then we are saved by faith through God's grace.

Faith without works is dead. If you're not reading God's Word, then start reading it in the Spirit. Prayer is a sucker-punch in this sinful world. Learn how to pray, and spend some alone time with God. Let Him speak to you.

It doesn't matter how 'small' or 'little' sin is. Sin is sin. Adam ate a fruit and got kicked out the Garden and died. God is Holy and He expects obedience. Nobody is perfect, but God reads your heart, He wants you to try your best.

>This video is not available
Why do none of these work?
But this one does...

Which god is this 70-odd verse rant directed at. Because if God is talking to a man there, it's like me yelling at a gresshopper about how great my mental power is.

I agree with you. The real purpose of a church is for Spirit-filled believers in Christ to gather together under one roof and worship God, fellowship and help support other believers.

I know a lot of churches claim this, but do they and their congregants really believe in the spiritual? Or do they just play church on Sunday, go to some building, and listen to some preacher preach. Man's traditions vs. what God wants, your heart.

I've been raised Christian my whole life. I understand sin is sin. But I get worried if I don't believe enough. When I was a teen I thought that I didn't believe in God. But when I thought about religion and talked about it I got that same burning pressure in my chest. But i feel like my mind can't comprehend it. Its a fight and I worry that will be my demise. The feeling of not being sure or not. I talked with my christian friend and he told me something which helped me. He said that God understands were all human and the thought of afterlife can be very hard to grasp. As long as you feel it.

Does this work? youtube.com/watch?v=SqxhQL5t8h4

If not, probably because these videos are specifically under "Topic" category, you'll have to search for them on your version of YouTube unfortunately because I don't know which one will work over there.

Amen

It doesn't matter what your friend says. It doesn't matter what I say. It doesn't matter what your pastor or what some man says. The blind leading the blind, they both fall into the _______.

It matters what Jesus says. You need to read about Jesus and the things He said in the Bible. You need to listen to what He has to say: divinerevelations.info/documents/bible/esv_mp3_no_ot_2ndversion/?dir=New_Testament

Also, just because you grew up in church doesn't mean anything. What if you were growing up in the Middle East or tomorrow your church was banned and you couldn't go to church anymore? Then what? You need to forge a personal relationship with Jesus and let the Holy Spirit guide you. You probably don't even understand what I just wrote, because most of your church members including your pastor probably aren't even Spirit-filled or are baby Christians. Think about it, and contemplate on this my friend.

I grew up in church as a Spirit-dead "christian." I never cared to read the Bible. I never prayed. I kept sinning. I thought "Jesus" only spoke to my pastor or something. How wrong I was until I left church and went on with my life.

Also, I never felt this "burning" sensation in me, ever. Even now. I believe (and this is just my opinion), that God has a special purpose for you. He is calling you and you need to answer Him. This is a commandment from God. Do you understand? Get in the Spirit and read the Bible, learn how to pray, get serious about this because we are dealing with spiritual matters here. Seek first the Kingdom of God and His Righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you. If your church or your friend doesn't believe in the spiritual, well, that is their problem and God will deal with them accordingly.

At the end of the day who are you going to listen to: man or Jesus

I would genuinely love to "find god".
I tried. Long ago, when I was a child. I didn't hear of Christianity until I entered school in the 2nd grade. My mother was not an Athiest, but she never told us about religion. Her parent's were, although of the classical cruel variety. She thought it was better for us to find that path ourselves.
We never did. We grew up in a rural white area too, most of the families were christian although we were poor and lived in what equates to a ghetto in rural america, dilapidated trailers with heat systems full of rats nests.
Its ironic, as a member of the lower caste you supposedly are blessed within the theology of Christianity what with you being able to pass through the eyes of needles more easily. However in the United States where the almighty dollar is God, the only assistance that is rendered is to the members of the flock.
But I still searched. I talked local pastors of various religions (Our town had abundance of two things, Church of different denominations, and bars), Read the scripture. Prayed. Listened.
Nothing. Always, nothing.
I could not hear anything. I could not feel anything.
As I grew older I learned of the world. I saw no god there. Still older, I learned of the heavens. I saw no god there. Again, I learned of the fabric of reality, time, energy, entropy. I saw nothing.

A life time of searching.
Those of you who preport to know the truth. Who claim to have the touch of god, who have heard him.
I envy you.

Appreciate your candor.

I noticed an absence of any mention of your father. Are you child of a single mother?

DAWLATUL ISLAM BAQIYAH!

It's incredibly hard to comprehend until you realize it doesn't matter if you comprehend it, you just need to have faith. I have a scientific mind. For the past 15 years I've been trying to reconcile science with my faith. Then when I read that researchers believe the speed of light might be slowing down, in that moment I realized we know nothing of the grand scale and history of our universe, let alone what any higher dimensions might exist or look like beyond theories, and not even proven theories, but just a collection of pretty good guesses. Because if the possibility exists that the speed of light is not constant that blows everything we know out of the water. What we "know" about proven scientific theories are based on repeated observation in a universal picosecond. Sure we know that Water boils at 100 degrees c at sea level, and we know the boiling point at different air pressures. But when it comes to something as huge as the universe let alone anything above it, we're no more than goldfish in a goldfish bowl.

I am one of three children fathered of by delinquent fathers to my mother.
She was the victim of fate. Discarded by the world, her family and her lovers.

>sons of God
>Jesus Christ is the Son of God
A son, not "the son".

Not really.

Do you not try to research differing opinions on anything?

Evolution is dead.

I'm not wasting time proving it to you.

Quit being a lazy retard and google it.

I had the same envy when I was unsaved and you put it into words very well, part of the reason why I ran away from the church because I felt jealous.

I was interested in finding the truth back then, I kept seeking. Years later, there was an epiphany moment that I realized... God is real, He really is and that scared me.

I remember listening to the Bible in my car, I started with the Book of Matthew and was floored at some of the things Jesus said. Now I don't know if I listened to the Bible before or after I was saved, but it was during that time.

When I was saved, I didn't feel anything special. However, I powered through it though. I prayed even though I thought it was silly, I didn't think God would hear me. I read the Bible in the Spirit the best I could, even though the Bible was difficult to read.

I don't know if this helps, but I don't want you to give up. The very fact you're posting here means you are seeking God and God wants you. I pray God will break that spiritual barrier of blindness and disbelief. Seek and you will find.

Trying to introduce doubt about scientific opinions in people who are not religious is a fools errand.
Not trying to argue with you, just saying.

I should have mentioned that the friend hates organized religion and that I don't only pray in church. I have a bible and read it when I get those thoughts. Thats when the burning sensation comes in. Its not a heat flash because it lingers and only when my thoughts subside it goes away. Like its a shield? I have that relationship and feel better afterwards. Yes the blind lead the blind but I feel that those more in connection can help others in need. My friend is planning to go to GCU for Theology and I prey for the best when he does.

I never thought of it like that. I don't focus on science too much but I think space is fucking cool.

"sons of God" are commonly referred to as angels, whether they are fallen or heavenly. Jesus Christ is the Son of God.

Fun fact, Mormons teach that Jesus is just a son of God. Same with many cults like Jehovah Witness, etc. Satan goes out of his way to deny the deity and Sonship of Jesus Christ. If you want to believe that and fight for it, that is your own decision to make.

Jesus Christ is the Son of God who manifested in the flesh.

That'll put you in a unique position. God "The Father" is not addressed as such arbitrarily, and to look at the statistics reveals an interesting trends.

Of Mother&Father households only about 30% of children will remain and be active in the faith.

Of only mothers, a mere 10% will remain and active.

Fathers ONLY, and the number of Church attending children who remain in, and active in the Church is 70%.

If in your envy you think there might be something to this Christianity, keep looking. Everyone has a unique lot, but I won't lie. Your's does put you in a particularly challenging position... if Christianity is true.

If you're interested I'll see if I can pull up some numbers on this.

I don't know, maybe God wants to speak to you? I hope this helps, how to hear God's voice: youtube.com/watch?v=eT2gg9nYW3k

Also I apologize to accuse your church, your pastor, and your friend like that, I'm sure they do have a personal relationship with Jesus and are Spirit-filled. I'm just projecting in the environment I grew up in.

>Years later, there was an epiphany moment that I realized... God is real
And what made you realize that?
>I don't want you to give up.
I gave up long ago. I am 26 years old yesterday. I looked for God for 3 years when I was around 6-9.
I don't want your pity, but lets just say things did not get any better after that as far as quality of life goes. If there was ever a time for God to speak to me it was then, right? A light in the darkest places, sometimes only those who suffer the worst will see his light among the many of modern world?
I heard that from the Catholic Priest in the confessional I visited. He was a kind man. I asked him about it. And he told me that.
I spent a long time wondering why I could see no light for my world was so dark.

>blindness and disbelief.
If you were me you would know as I know that my search was not disingenuous.

> A light in the darkest places
>I heard that from the Catholic Priest in the confessional I visited. He was a kind man. I asked him about it. And he told me that.
heh heh. From the guy with chronic pain that near drove him to suicide.... I got some good news for you.

Seek and you will find.

Just because you're poor doesn't give you a right for God to speak to you. Sin is what cuts off our access to God. Look what happened to Adam. In the Bible, after Jesus heals He orders them to stop sinning, not some prescription medicine. There's a lot of resentment in your posts. You need to let go of this bitterness. Releasing forgiveness to others is an important part of being a believer as God releases forgiveness unto you.

Also, you're still young. Keep seeking and be patient. Read your Bible.

Thank you. I accept your apology and I'm sorry for the environment you grew up in. I liked this conversation and you put stuff in a way I would've never thought of. Thank you. I'm off to shitpost now. Shall you prosper with the lord.

>doesn't know about the Nephilim

By the way, your idol Richard Dawkins now believes that Earth was seeded millions of years ago by an ancient alien species from another star system. This will become the narrative in the coming years, you watch.

>Faith without works is dead
What would you say if I said this contradicts
>Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved

You can't work your way into Heaven. You can't faith your way into Heaven either. You need balance. The Holy Spirit will give you this balance.

Go read what Jesus said about the parable of the servants and the talents. Read the parable about the seed. There are many parables Jesus gives. These are only for those God chose to reveal the secrets to.

>Nephilim

youtu.be/bBkfcMvPOIc

I'm glad that you've made this thread.
I know hell exists but where is it? Under the earth or somewhere else?

true belief brings forth good fruit. Good works are an expression of the saving work of Christ in you.

Sometimes it can be difficult to see!

Question: What is a good work?

Hell exists and is under the Earth, perhaps in a different dimension. The Bible mentions Hell/Sheol many times. Go look up testimonies of Bryan Melvin, Mary Baxter, Bill Wiese and they will testify the same thing.

At the end of this age, God will judge both the dead and living. Hell and all its inhabitants along with Satan and his fallen angels will be thrown into the Lake of Fire for all eternity. Many people get Hell and Lake of Fire confused, they are separate things.

You know its funny. After all those years of reading and studying the christian faith, I find I know the faith better than the faithful.

I have given you my story. A confession of sorts to those who claim to represent the faith. Albeit in a very strange medium almost antithetical to the very idea of the faith, and in turn I have recieved what I had expected to recieve.

Sanctimonious disregard of my very existence, my reality as I experienced it.
Do either of you know what it feels like to detached from the rest of humanity? To be separated by almost every paradigm of life to your fellow humans? To be hungry? To have you siblings molested? To be surrounded for most of your life by the lost, the damned and the insane? Meth addicts, adulterers, thieves and murderers? To live in the dark corners of the world?

Do not think you know me.
The faith teaches one things above all, that if you genuinely seek out god you will find salvation. I looked. I still look subconsciously. It is seared into my brain, so forceful were my attempts to find it.

If scientists can't even label Pluto correctly as a planet, then they're willing to change the "origins of mankind" on a whim as well.

God created the Heavens and the Earth. God created all life on this Earth perhaps 12,000-6,000 years ago. Kind stays to their own kind. A penguin does not evolve into a tiger. Man was created in God's image, this is why God commands us to love thy neighbor. If we hate another person, then by extension we hate God.

Lucky for the Catholics, it's nearly 4 AM here where I live.

So I don't have time to explain in detail how they are Heretics, and in the wrong denomination.

But tomorrow I'll be full of energy to start explaining the truth.

Goodnight fellow believers.

God bless you.

You gotta let it all go.

I will pray for you.

You are not the first to do so.
If the 12 different priests, and the few Christians I have told this to are any indication I doubt it will work.
I suppose I should appreciate the sentiment though.

Hell is a spiritual place for spirits

>For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

>18For Christ also suffered for sins once for all, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God. He was put to death in the body, but made alive in the spirit, 19in which He also went and preached to the spirits in prison

>And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Thank you :) I'll check out those recommendations.

"the world came out of nothing"
The stars are older than 13 billion years

salvation is a one time event, it happens in the twinkling of an eye, and its free and freely given
youtube.com/watch?v=xe5dyqpsLbg

>23 Then he went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up by the way, young lads came out from the city and mocked him and said to him, “Go up, you baldhead; go up, you baldhead!” 24 When he looked behind him and saw them, he cursed them in the name of the LORD. Then two female bears came out of the woods and tore up forty-two lads of their number. 25 And he went from there to Mount Carmel, and from there he returned to Samaria.

Is Elisha the most based prophet ever?

Big fag cosmology

>Electric universe, electromagnetism billion, billion, billion times stronger then gravity
>Sunspots collar inside the sun suggest the corona is the hottest part
>Earth itself is heavily affected by electrical solar storms

The energy from the sun drives the planetary weather on all planets in this solar system regardless of the square law of light.

Please don't rely too heavily on what we say, maybe the words we typed out came out wrong, or maybe we misread your words. We are flawed beings. Especially myself.

I believe you truly sought out God, that you've read the Bible etc. Only God knows the full picture.

All I'm here to do is to testify for Jesus Christ, what He did for me in my life.