Fuck all of yall racist white bitches

fuck all you white bitches. you call us people of color niggers and coons online, but you pussies would never say it to our faces in real life! i can't wait for whitety to be a minority in the u.s so we can we can show YOU what it feels like to be oppressed! #BlackLivesMatter #BlackPower #FuckWhitey

go steal some reparations, nigger.

see thats what im talking about. You racist white people are all edgy online with ur raccial slurs and ur nazi symbol, but ur edgy 14 year old ass would never say that to my face irl. Smh

Assuming white privilege is a thing in the first place.

Whites comfirmed devil

Brother, america is not the black for black people, not is Canada. Brazil is where I'm heading. Im taking my skills here and going there to make a killing.

u white people have the privilege of not getting followed around the store because they think u will steal. u white people have the privlege of not having to fear for your life when the cops pull u over. u white people have the privilege of not having to worry when the cops drive by. thats white privlege sweetie

Fo-sho my Nigga.
I'll be right behind.
These scabby honks can kiss my black ass too.

>Can't manage to win any fight without strentgh in numbers
>even so your entire continent got colonized and emptied of resources in mere centuries
>comes to anonymous board to larp about muh whiteys
>nice bait

Trips of truth confirm dindus dun somethin

Yes. It's awesome being white.

The hispanics will liquidate you

>would never say it to our faces in real life
that's my fetish

Not gonna lie, its pretty good not being a nigger.

This

>people falling for this obvious b8

If I had to choose my race, I'd choose white again.
Fucking being a good, spic or nigger.

lol this is bait

sage

>can't wait for whitety to be a minority in the u.s so we can we can show YOU
So, even online you need to outnumber your opponents to "show" them?

>this triggers the nigger

fuck u cracker ass bitch, u racist. white people are evil. they stopped killing eachother so they could enslave us. the raped our woman and killed our babies. i think the real reason white people hate us is because their jealous of our melanin. they wish they were black. but little dick crackers like u people go on these boards to be racist. racist bitches baka

Slaves for centuries and now still getting fucked, shit thank god i'm not a nigger.

Niggers.

You really need to work on your bait. This is a pathetic performance
>Just like black history

lol whites will always be in power regardless of how much you breed nigger boy

look at the jews for example

even if you outbreed us,we will just regroup elsewhere and wait for it all go to shit like haiti and zimbabwae

we can kill you all with chemical weapons,we dont even need to raise a finger to destroy you nigger noi

enjoy your estrogen and anti fertility drugs in your water coon

racist bitch with the confederate flag. i bet u wish the south won so you could own slaves today.

1. Most of Sup Forums is from a myriad of country: from the most cucked land like sweden to the shithole of shithole like bogoda or whatever. assuming everyone else is white, is foolish.
2. Nigger.
3.People do not care much about whatever you are - they just want to survive in this shithole. They would most likely screams nigger on the top of their lungs if it get them fidget spinners or such. Therefore, that is a false assumption.

You speaks in vain only to sparks half-bake claim to have any revelance in this age where informations updated at lightspeed.

I don't see you guys in real life, so I don't get the chance. If I do they would know better than to buck up.

Go back to killing each other in the streets, Tyrone.

sage?