Why did race relations get worse under Obama?

Why did race relations get worse under Obama?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ebu6Yvzs4Ls
youtube.com/watch?v=iX4JA3DoSSY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

niggers

Haven't they been around for hundreds of years now?

Whites, despite being all for "muh free speech", "muh democracy" and "all lives matter" chimped the fuck out when it wasn't all about them.

because he did what niggers wanted.

when you give niggers an inch they take a mile.

this.

you give an inch, they take a mile, capitulation to childish demands leads to more childish demands as the people who have been capitulated to feel fully vindicated in their original action, thus more actions ensue, if they don't work temper tantrum.

Political inaction

internet giving a voice to the mentally ill and the amplification of niggery with things like worldstar vine jewtubepranks and soros

because white right wing retards got triggered by a black president

I was a wigger in my teen years, I mostly hung out with niggers and other wiggers and listened to rap, and i'm telling you for a fact, race relations were significantly better before Obama and social media.

I remember back when it came out that Eminem refereed to black women as a nigger bitch, and nobody in my circle cared. The same was true for hip hop culture in general. Even more so, around the time Eminem was caught saying nigger, he was in a rap beef with Ja rule, a black man, who started talking about Em's daughter. Oddly enough, the entire hip-hop culture sided with Em over Ja rule despite Eminem saying nigger and Ja rule being black. There is no fucking way that would have occurred in the last 6 years or so. The polarization we see between races today is at level unheard of in my early teen years.

>Obamaleaf
>Pic related

Black guy became president so niggers felt empowered and were like "WE RUN THIS SHIT NOW"
Don't pretend we didn't do the same thing when Trump go elected

Obama didn't do shit for black people. All he did was help the faggots for 8 years. Race relations got worse because white people couldn't handle a half nigga running the country. So they chimped the fuck out.

Obama is a coon ass house nigga.

Like the recent leftist and BLM chimpout against 'muh facist nazi misoginist racist drumpf'

we wuz president n shit

Serious answer, the media pushed a false narrative with race bait to divide the country and make $$$.

Didn't help that Obama took sides on this race bait either, so he can be partially to blame.

for your comparison

100% the fault of view baiting journalism

B/C

Racist Neanderthals complain about

Everyone else except neanderthals

This.

He tried to elevate niggers with a false sense of superiority, and they bought it. Now they think they're kangz and quanz.

>Yakub's spawns are talking about racism
LMAO
We will erase your subhuman kind, wh*Tes are dogs

>roach thinks he's scary

>niggers commit crime and get shot
>instead of supporting the police he sympathizes with niggers

>Britflag
Should i inform sharia patrols in your country that you're posting on a racist board?
I should do that

>Jewish puppet shitlibs push anti-white propaganda 24/7
>Jewish puppet SJW's push for segregation
>people start to realize what demographic winter is
>anyone with 2 brain cells and an internet connection can refute all the racial propaganda
>people start seeing the rewards of muh diversity

Whites can deal with the existence of niggers and Jews if niggers and Jews aren't constantly trying to exploit and abuse them.

don't make me tell pest control about you naughty roach

I wish people would stop posting all these fucking pictures with feet in them. Makes me think of my one deformed clicking toe and I hate it.

>having degenerate feet

It's what happens when you try to push every policy for 8 years about how niggers are KANGAZ and yet, none of those ancient kangz even pay taxes, and instead gain a false sense of self importance.

Niggers are a fucking mistake and must be purged.

The same reason things are going to get so much better under Trump. When a president gets elected for a second term they get more freedom to get aggressive with their agendas.

Blacks are constantly being told by the media, by their leaders (Obama) etc. that every bad thing that ever happened to them has been caused by white people. If you continue to reinforce that narrative, which many blacks are taught from a young age anyways, the results are predictable. Blacks already view everything through a racial lens compared to whites and it only took a spark to light of the kindling.

>pest control
lmao
i'm not even wh*Te
>must be purged
too bad you can only fantasize about that
meanwhile they're genociding your inferior race in their own countries
I hope we will also do that.

At least they aren't disgusting nigger feet. right?

Because of his selfish pandering to keep an approval rating. The coming civil war will be his legacy

my ancestors used to kill wh*Te subhumans and take away their women

>implying

You are a traitor to your race. You can't erase that. You are weak. We don't want you

That photo was a project done by special effects group you dumb fucking roach

youtube.com/watch?v=Ebu6Yvzs4Ls

Watch this. It should help you understand what happened.

>w-we are not getting rekt
also i'm not dumb, i don't have any wh*Te heritage

this, he was a weak man at his core and so couldn't tap into the underlying american psyche that wasn't "WOW WE ELECTED A BLACK MAN WE'RE ON TOP OF THE WORLD NOW"

that nobel prize for basically not being bush was the red flag that the following 4 (and then 8) years would be a degenerate slope to chaos

>being desert trash and loving it

social media

plus obama didn't do shit for niggers and niggers are too stupid to improve themselves so they got worse

Indeed, i love being turk.If i were wh*Te i'd kill myself

>being THIS jealous

I honestly believe most blacks are not intelligent enough for honest self assessment or critique.
I really don't think it occurs to them that they sit around and talk shit about the white man while wearing our clothes, using our educational systems, protected by armies trained and equipped in our traditions etc. They will never quite fit into our mold, always a cheap imitation.

Yes. He baited the races, the genders, and the classes.

Isn't the intelligent part of Turkey rape babies while the dysfunctional part is "genuine" arab/turkish monkeys?
Must suck knowing you at best are dysfunctional animal disguised as human, then again ignorance is a bliss and Turks certainly have not a single scientific achievement or any achievement for hundreds of years, besides failing of course

God, do you stormniggers ever stop LARPing?
Go fuck yourself aussie

Niggers get uppity when left unchecked. It takes a strong master to make them behave like good niggers.

Because the internet became more accessible and we could talk to each other about how monkeys act without getting the approved view from MSM.

I came to the catalog tonight completely feeling in my bones that there was gonna be one of these thinly veiled feet threads. Damn, I'm always right

>Why did race relations get worse under Obama?

A mixture of things,
blacks felt empowered to speak out, demonstrate...
Obama declined to talk about race, opting out to calm the masses instead, this just made it worse.
In the other picture the fact that its a non-white president makes certain people uncomfortable.

Obama, is your typical politician in a different hue.

>Blacks already view everything through a racial lens compared to whites

>On a Stormnigger whining about minorities board
>Says This
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew lad

> we treated them as equals and look where it got us.....

Niggers thought that WE PRESIDENT NOW = get away with all sorts of shit. Except people will eventually got sick of being victimized and fight back and cops will shoot you for resisting arrest. Nigs couldn't follow the logic and nigged harder, contributing to the conditions that made a Trump presidency possible.

Fugly feets

Fpbp

Yes but they nerve had a black przidnt and somehow they thought they were on top now the main problem is that instead of improving themselves they believed the flood gates of the gibs must be left wide open

/thread/

Obama needed to fire up his base for 2012 reelection. He and his ((backers)) and ((strategists)) created and funded orgs like BLM and they pushed the white male privilege meme real hard.

he also promised the world and delivered nothing.

This is a pretty good interpretation of what happened
youtube.com/watch?v=iX4JA3DoSSY

The proliferation of identity politics.

Absolute fucking poison.

Because Obama pretended to be African American, when he is really a Muslim.
He did nothing to help because he doesn't relate.

>Why did race relations get worse under Obama?

>Nigger in charge
>Doesn't understand how things got worse
>Mfw

SAME FUCKING ROACH
MAYBE YOU RAPED BALKANS BUT SPAINARDS RAPED YOU ALONGSIDE POLAND AND AUSTRIA HUNGARY AND PRACTICALLY EVERY COUNTRY THAT MATTERED IN THE GRAND SCHEME OF THINGS TORE YOU A NEW ASSHOLE
GO BACK SUCKING YOUR BROTHERS DICK

No your ancestors were the most impotent power in the world
Literally only able to rape Balcanic ass that at that time everyone laughed at them, you nearly even got rekt at Cosntantinople if it wasnt for fucking doors being open
And dont talk about your race being superior your elite troops were European slaves that we would consider average european soldiers, your "empire" if it can be called that, got assraped by Austria-Hungary Poland, Spain and practicaly everyone else that mattered in the grand scheme of things