CANCER HOAX

What does Sup Forums think about the massive scheme that is cancer treatment?

The fact that every doctor, university, government, and research lab on Earth manage to conceal a secret this large is bewildering.

>THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=13QiSV_lrDQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

globuli will help, no need for fancy antibodies.

a) go to Panama
b) pay a few 1000 $
c) get gene therapy
d) cancer free

"Cancer" isn't one thing.

Like, there's thousands and thousands or different causes and types of cancer, and causes are usually at a genetic level. It's not exactly 'curable' with some universal medicine.
Also, if you look at rates of death for some of the more common cancers (breast, testicular, skin) mortality has dropped a lot over the last 10/20 years. I'd say that's a cure desu

YEAH THEY'RE HIDING THE CURE FOR CANCER IT'S WEED EVERYBODY YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST

>It's not exactly 'curable' with some universal medicine.

google CRISPR

Still can't be used for every single type of neoplasia.

>thinks it's a scheme
>thinks it's bewildering
>to dumb to use Occam's razor
I do cancer rsrch in a major institution. Finding a drug that purposely works exactly 10-20% of the time is even more difficult than actually finding a cure. There's no conspiracy

uhm
err

uhm

uhhh

err uhm

Do we have to choose between these options?

The only reason they'd have to want to conceal a cancer treatment is because of population control but I'm sure they'd rather just raise the pension age instead if that were the case

Explain how this faggot died then

What did you mean by this, bro?

>died

Ha ha.

>The fact that every doctor, university, government, and research lab on Earth manage to conceal a secret this large is bewildering.
>tips tinfoil hat

I choose (d).

Anybody who found a sure cute for cancer in a pill would easily become the richest man on the planet overnoght, worth multiple bill gates'

This thread is dumb

Unless (C) included cancer free and a trip to Panama with some side effects

Cancer is bad when it happens to young people. Very bad.

But we can't live forever. The biggest factor in getting cancer is age. The older you are, the more likely to get cancer.

If we eliminate it in old people, we extend their life maybe 10 years. But why? Is it so wrong that old people should eventually die.

>Medical school
>Cult indoctrination

Pick both.

>simple illness
i work in a biomedical research laboratory. while my field involves cardiac regenerative medicine, i have some training and sit-in on lectures on oncology. the person who wrote that has no idea what they are talking about, i must say. cancer is horribly complex and just when you think you have a treatment the cancer cells will find 100 ways to give yoy a middle finger

So why did Joe Biden's son die? Why did George Harrison die? David Bowie?

If there really was a miracle cure, the super rich/celebrities would use it. Besides, isn't cancer a mutation and not a disease?

>CRISPR
how would crispr and-or cre-lox cure all cancers? do you have any medical or biomedical training?

It's far more simple.

>Most cancer treatment is shit.
>Most cancer research goes nowhere.
>Most cancer funds are a waste or siphoned by con artists.

Holy shit, someone who knows what they're talking about. On my Sup Forums?

true.

You can literally fast (stop eating) and cancer will go away, it can't use ketones for energy and recede cannibalizing itself for energy

CRISPR is in its infancy and has use for developing embryos, not fully developed people.
It can potentially eliminate genetic predisposition to cancer but cancer is not entirely caused by genetics.

It's cell multiplication error where the cells refuse to die, anyone who lives long enough will develop malignant cancerous growths.

>it can't use ketones for energy
*sighs audibly*

Sometimes I can only think about gassing the brainlets on this board. But for some reason I stay. Masochism.

Incoming red pill. Just ignore it though there are racemixing threads to shitpost in right?

>In this interview Dr. Maurice Hilleman reveals some astounding revelations. He admits that Merck drug company vaccines (Polio) had been deliberately contaminated with SV40, a cancer-causing monkey virus from 1953 - 63.

>For years, researchers suggested that millions of vials of polio vaccine, contaminated with SV40, infected individuals which caused human tumors, and by 1999,
>molecular evidence of SV40 infections were showing up in children born after 1982. Some experts now suggest the virus may have remained in the polio vaccine until as late as 1999.

>In 2002, the journal Lancet published compelling evidence that contaminated polio vaccine was responsible for up to half of the 55,000 non-Hodgkin's lymphoma cases that were occurring each year.

>And there is the likelihood that there was an importing and spreading of the AIDS virus in the same manner, as revealed in the video.

>At first no one could fathom how the virus had been transmitted into the human population, but this shocking video proves that it was deliberately added to the vaccine by Dr. Maurice Hilleman, which was "good science" at that time.

youtube.com/watch?v=13QiSV_lrDQ

Nah. My dad had stage 3 and chemo knocked him about for a year or two but hes been in remission since and everythings been bretty gud. He was in surgery 2 days after it being discovered and in chemo 4 days after recovering from surgery, though we do have private healthcare.

Maybe the issue is your countries fucked up health care system in which a bandaid costs 300 dollars? Naaaaahhh.

>Doctor Mary gave me cancer
t. her monkey