i.imgur.com/ymYM1GW.jpg
>Dara'a Jun 14
i.imgur.com/fiaHO5b.jpg
>E Ghouta Jun 14
i.imgur.com/DA9MA4H.jpg
>DeZ Jun 10
i.imgur.com/erzKYcC.jpg

Developments Jun 26
>White House: US warns Assad against another CW attack. Amb Nikki Haley adds Russia and Iran are also on watch.
>Jews attack SAA artillery positions & ammunitions truck for 2nd time ((coinciding)) with fresh HTS attack on SAA positions
>DeZ: Fresh IS attack Al-Baghiliyah district, Aiyash village, in the city cemetery, SAA managed to hold ground so far
>SAA about to capture Inthriyah-Resafa road,W Raqqa
>SAA tries to push into Jobar amid rebels resistance, several tanks destroyed
>10+dead, 60+injured in car bomb in Al-Dana town, N Idlib
>FSA backed by HTS foil IS offensive on Daraa CS
>clashes between YPG and TFSA in Afrin renewed
>report:IS suicide bomber blew himself up @ IS commanders meeting in Al-Qaim At Syrian-Iraqi Border
>Mosul: Amaq claims IS took Al-Tanak district (3km from Old City), and storming Al-Yarmouk District
>Iraqi commander: Iraqi forces liberate 2/3 of Mosul’s Old City, freeing hundreds of civis

Donate/click ads on Southfront.org

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/katz/status/879530247632367616
youtube.com/watch?v=30I8S7mqZPg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for HAPPENINGS

Qatar Latest Update:
*BREAKING: Sen. Corker, chair of Senate Foreign Relations Committee, will withhold approving all arms sales to GCC til dispute resolved
*Bahrain accuses Qatar of escalating crisis.
>Yemen:Prisoner swap deal between all parties has been stopped due to UAE intervention
>Qatar Emir:willingness to cooperate fully with Iran
>Kuwait Emir in charge of mediation goes on holiday in India.
>Tillerson statement: Demands are difficult to meet, some can be discussed, negotiations needed, we support Kuwait mediation.
>Qataris say camels are dying because they’ve been trapped at the border since Saudi-let blockade began.

Al mawt li Isr*el desu

Islam and Arabs are BASED! Death to America and death to whites!

So did the Saudis and Qatar just spend a couple of hundred billions for nothing? Considering that neither party is backing down I wonder what it will mean for the arms sale as a whole

>t. dumbass

fuk ASSad long live drumpf

Why is Syria so quiet this morning? No gainz, no happenings. Literally the only piece of news is Trump preparing for another neocon-style invasion of a Middle Eastern country as usual.

It's just a way to show that US is displeased with recent developments and to put pressure both sides to negotiate.

>post yfw airstrike does happen but the Rebels completely fuck up their next offensive on the SAA beyond proportion again that they lose territory

I'll probably go to the hospital lads

It is night in there

Let's all go to war.

>1 off
*Suicide by 2 gunshots through back of head*

>t. liberals

Based desu, death to Asswad fuck mudslimes.

>republicans hate putin
>democrats hate putin

You're fucked fatty, you will have to die for the G-d chosen people.

g'nite fellow autists.

construction bro here.. I'm sad for potential happenings in Syria.. Just going to bed, pray for Assad SAA and the Syrian people, may Christ Jesus be with them and grant them safety, final victory, and a genuine relationship with the Lord.

Night /sg/ hoping for gainz in the morning

Good night huetist

What did he mean by this?

Good night /sg/
>Stay /comfy
>Keep shitposting
>Ignore the bad shills/redd*tards
Have a QT on me!

It's 8:00 AM, and there's a heat wave this week, which means the brunt of fighting should happen the early morning. Maybe it's because Eid?

Hello Mr. Ebin, if you're still there, do you happen to have a twitter you publish your maps from?

Can't they just start buying weapons from Russia and China instead?
Or are USA's vassals not allowed to do so?

I second this question

they'll want the best Russia has but Moscow knows that shit will fall onto DCs hands if they do so.

ok /sg/ i need your opinion on this fucking recuring dream that keeps occuring

im in a flannelette shirt with a tourniquet tied round my arm like im going to shoot heroin or some shit then i walk into a room with like 8 peoples lying like dead or something on the floor

so i pick up the nearby pic-axe and start hacking away at a few of them then i proceed to intentionally wiggle my hand in a pile of junk needles til i prick myself i then proceed to rush to a nearby bathroom where i wash the blood of the wound while i cry with my mum on my shoulder

what does it mean ya jews? its beggining to piss me off and i just woke up after it happening again and its extremly vivid i only ask now on account of the no habbenings in syria

>DCs
What's that and I'm sure with how weak Russian economy currently is Putin wouldn't reject a contract for a few hundred billions of $.

Someone you know is going to OD, probably one of your closest mates or a relative

Washington DC

You now understand US foreign policy. Congrats.

Who is this godugly chink?

yeah i guess the haze of my dream is probably equal to the haze most of these senile old boomers experience everyday

so anyway any gainz today? havent checked in yet

These statements are becoming ridiculous. They will never learn.

Little to late for that. They sell weapons to Egypt wich is USA/Saudi puppet.

Neocons are gearing for the next war.Putin needs to grow a pair.

wasnt haley the same one who went to syria and was preaching for the last 6 months to "avoid war" in order to weaken clinton and pelosi's neo-libs position in the goverment?

two headed bitch

I think if they keep acting like cunts in these messages and dont act fucking smart and leave Russia/Iran out of the shit they spew, he might

tfw Sup Forums is having too much fun laughing at CNN to care about the shit going down now

he would rather survive than go to war. It's the smart move. But there won't be a war.

>the shit going down
what exactly has happened of great significance in the world in the last 6 hours since i last checked in?

Ya Allah why is lamb so delicious? Lamb kabobs, lamb shank, lamb curry, lamb soup, lamb kofta.

The movie "Lamb" is good as well.

WH warned about le ebil Assad preparing to gas more babies

Let us not forget lamb falafel and lamb gyros.

t.greek

I'm americunt, all we're really exposed to is greek lamb.

uh oh i predict another unprovable untraceable gas attack carried out by assad on a civilan target for no reason

what happend with cnn?
and don't tell me is just le based trump chess

CNN has been outed as using Russia to improve ratings even though they know its bullshit

Nah
Nobody can be THAT stupid.

If they do it, it would be extremely obvious.

You can't go to war if nobody trust you anymore.

You severely underestimate the stupidity and attention span of the American public

So let me get this straight. In less than a half hour, BuzzFeed noticed the WH statement, reached out to and received replies from 5 US officials, confirmed they would know about such matters, and then ran the whole thing though superiors and got it posted? twitter.com/katz/status/879530247632367616

obvious to whom? american "conservatives" and democrats will eat it up in a second and eu nations will support that

it isnt
basically CNN has been exposed for knowing all the democrat "muh russia" shit WAS fake and they continued to use it as fact anyway

this dosent really change my position on trump (ie a liar) but eh it just goes to show how corrupt these MSM fukes are

>he would rather survive than go to war. It's the smart move. But there won't be a war

So what is Putin gonna do in case of fullscale attack from the USA/Israel on Syria?

Run away like a dog without any militay response? That'll show Russian Federation is weak and worthless ally.

>He doesn't know the god like lamb barbecue

DON'T DO IT BASHAR
DON'T DROP THE GAS

>fucks
fixed

it's possible but considering its Buzzfeed I'm willing to bet they're just trying to make Trump or Spicer look dumb as fuck

My sweet summer child

but that really hurts the image of CNN?
if yes we need to add another to the assad curse

>Wins his civil war

>Gasses baby for no good reason

ASSAD NO!

Sophia @les_politiques

>#US gov has zero evidence for #Syria gov responsibility for past CW attacks, but 'evidence' for potential attack?

Really makes you commit a thoughtcrime.

That's what the s300-400 system is for. deterrence. It would be too costly, for an already unpopular trump, for him to lose a squadron of his allies' planes in order to advance a geopolitical agenda that if given optics, will be opposed by everyone, and thus force congress to oppose it. That's the Idea anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=30I8S7mqZPg

good morning lads

probably not
lets remember these are the people who were caught red handed by the press suppliying questions IN ADVANCE to clinton and no one even cared

its sad but for the neo-libs(genuine leftists like SOCDEMs and DEMSOCs and MARX-LENs have long abandoned them) will at this point just keep swallowing their shit

Look at him about to gas those kids! There's a mustard gas container hidden in the cake OY VEY

Funny thing with thoughtcrimes is that you have to be capable of thinking to commit one. Most westerners are not, despite being le high IQ master rayss

neo-libs lost the game when they gave up their support from blue collar workers.

Aaaah, that's why the blond kid is crying

Well, fuck.

you know what else is shaped like the number two? Sarin gas canisters! follow the money...

There are so many Assad supporters in (((Haley)))'s tweet calling her out on her blatant neocon bull shit and advocating support for Syria, not even disinfo faggots like pic related can gain agreement

The American public in general is very easily manipulated when it comes to ramping up for a war that wouldn't make any sense otherwise. A mad dictator who butchers his people here, usage of banned weapons there and sprinkle in some humanitarian crisis and you got an American public crying out for blood

The SAA gives poisoned chocolates to kids
That's a fact

my opinion exactly
i predict in the next few years the rural farmers/blue collars are going to either mass migrate to a SOCDEM/Populist/DEMSOC/Green party like fuck anythings better then the neo-lib party at this point right?

hell look at all the people who voted trump (despite him ending up being a bit of a charlatan) you had hundreds of thousand of blue collars switching sides to a right wing-populist

i hope they end up voting for a DEMSOC or SOCDEM party at least then you will have a party who at least PRETENDS or TRYS A BIT to help the middle class

There are so many Americans in the anti-Syrian Govt. tweets speaking out against war surprisingly

I think that a war on Syria would be more unpopular among Americans than the war on Iraq was even afterwards

Shit we must bomb Assad now we can't have children eating chocolates.

So you're saying Bernie should start his own social dem party?

>s300-400
They could have used them already during american and israeli attacks or at least during that tomahawk attack. So far we don't even know if they work at all or are just a meme.

Yeah it warmed me up seeing the warmongering kikes fail against an awaken population

>hoping anyone vot for a leftist
>under any circumstances
Lurk moar, newfag.

He can't keep getting away with it.

SOMEONE CALL IVANKA!

>implying those aren't just roofies so they can lure babies into concentration camp gas chamber equipped crematoriums

Assad must go

But in all seriousness, I don't see how they scream "TYRANT" at a man who is happy to walk in public and meet his own citizens without a security detail

Didn't they negotiate that beforehand?

Most young liberal college students are threatening just that if the DNC doesn't go hard left and become full blown commies. I'll laugh when they day comes when the Democratic party splits

Assad right now.
[ ] Remain calm, win the war.
[X] GAS YOUR PEOPLE, ESPECIALLY WOMEN AND CHILDREN

>I think that a war on Syria would be more unpopular among Americans than the war on Iraq was even afterwards

i think its mostly because of twitter and other social medias. back then people couldn't really express their opinions in a way that could be seen by other people like today. either way if drumpf wants to start another war he'll do it regardless of the public outcry which won't be as big as you think. couple weeks of non stop propaganda and you are good to go

NO BASHAR NOT THE GAS
WHY DID YOU DO IT WHY

yeah probably (maybe not bernie considering he outed himself as a shill and also MAY be going to jail) i have no problem with a SOCDEM or DEMSOC alternative that you know... actually tries to give a fuck about workers? like if they went full SJW libshit "muh feels" mode id hate them but..

but meanwhile if they are just a normal "workers party" who tries to give workers a better go yeah i have no problem with that

Will it be enough though? Millions of rural rednecks would support a war with Syria just because it's Trump who is causing it right now. They do not have twitter.

I expected them to be going full /ptg/ and advocating for invasion, but I was pretty happy after seeing how Americans and Syrians alike told her to fuck off and send her own kids off to her kike wars

That's what worries me, if communication is easier and more effective, propaganda will follow the trend as well -- and it takes no effort to brainwash the masses

>Didn't they negotiate that beforehand?
What

As long as they tell Nancy Pelosi and the establishment feminists to go fuck themselves, I'm all for it.

I don't think it's the excuse itself that matters. The public is first conditioned into thinking that war is a good idea. This takes place over a long time frame and is continually reinforced with various rationales. Then, once enough people are accepting of the idea of war, a suitable pretext is provided to serve as a launching point for the conflict.

I don't think anyone would just hear about a gas attack and suddenly decide that they're okay with war in Syria. Rather, they're already okay with the idea of war, and when they hear about a gas attack, they're ready to make that idea a reality.

It's very debatable whether deposing Assad is a good idea. Especially as time goes on and he becomes continually entrenched with Russia and Iran, and diplomatic solutions remain completely unfavorable for US interests.

The airfield attacks.