businessinsider.com/evidence-russia-meddled-in-us-election-2017-6
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/11/trump-russia-dossier-explainer-details
businessinsider
archive.is/WGn33
theguardian
archive.is/9u3gJ
streamable.com/4j78e
youtube.com/watch?v=GLcMBnz9GWk
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/18/rep-adam-schiff-says-there-is-evidence-that-trump-/
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/trump-russia-investigation-now-has-specific-concrete-and-corroborative-evidence-of-collusion-a7683386.html
businessinsider.com/comeys-testimony-points-to-trumps-collusion-with-russia
newsweek.com/donald-trump-russia-election-hacking-barack-obama-hillary-clinton-628835
youtube.com/watch?v=Qb_vnGqnYq4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=jdP8TiKY8dE

LOL

Bump

Proves less than shit

>Russians helped Trump

How? Tell us.

Even if that were true, which it isn't only because those agencies had the DNI alleging on their behalf varying levels of confidence that it could have happened, the DNC still needs to answer for wire fraud and running that fake primary.

Even Trump tweeted that Russia meddling is real (and Obama fucked up when it was happening)

Russians wanted Trump to win. That was the meddling which Trump admitted.

Put 2 and 2 together, nigger.

How did they meddle with the election? Do tell us.

They made propaganda. That's it. It's literally nothing

Read Trump's tweets you fucking moron.

You are alone this dumb, there is no "us".

You haven't answered the question. How did Russia help Trump? You clearly cannot answer the question because you don't know you fucking idiot.

>businessinsider.com/evidence-russia-meddled-in-us-election-2017-6
>theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/11/trump-russia-dossier-explainer-details

>businessinsider com/evidence-russia-meddled-in-us-election-2017-6
archive.is/WGn33
>theguardian com/us-news/2017/jan/11/trump-russia-dossier-explainer-details
archive.is/9u3gJ

>Dumps a link

So clearly you can't answer the question.

Bump

CNN PRODUCER ADMITS THERE IS NO RUSSIAN COLLUSION AND THE RUSSIAN NARRATIVE IS PUSHED FOR THE RATINGS

streamable.com/4j78e

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

> How did Russia help Trump?

Since you're a moron, it will be explained to you during the impeachment process by your favorite cable news guy. Keep living under a rock, dumb fuck.

gangsta slide thread

mm-hm

Who? What? FBI investigators don't care abut your autistic screeching.

I figured you were looking for evidence. I think everyone knows by now how Russia helped Trump. Trump himself even admits it. They launched a huge propaganda war, hacked the DNC, and met with Trump's fags about a million times. Does anyone really deny this?

I give a shit about what a few CNN fags say about it. There's a whole shitload of people who don't believe there was collusion, and sure some of them work at news agencies that still report on it. The only people I give a shit about are the ones who have any real information, and right now that's just the intelligence agencies. They certainly seem to think there's a story here.

kys retard
youtube.com/watch?v=GLcMBnz9GWk

must be why they've all said they found nothing.. but shill on bro

>They launched a huge propaganda war
Prove it/

>hacked the DNC
Prove it

>and met with Trump's fags about a million time
Prove it

Oh that's right, you can't.

Yes faggot. Everyone. Even the people pushing the Russia story don't believe it. It is made up nonsense to buy time for the festering pit of corruption that is the DNC.

Hello shareblue, ctr, cia, nsa, reddit, jidf deep state shill.

Bump

The Alinsky is strong in this one.

Project! Project! No absurd statement is too revealing!

The DNC has never not been full of hacks.
Clearly you're only here because you would like to be one of them some day.

and yet...

>washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/18/rep-adam-schiff-says-there-is-evidence-that-trump-/
The ranking Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee says he believes there is evidence that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia to interfere in the general election.

>independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/trump-russia-investigation-now-has-specific-concrete-and-corroborative-evidence-of-collusion-a7683386.html
The official investigation into relations between Donald Trump and Russia now has "specific, concrete and corroborative evidence of collusion", it has been reported.

>businessinsider.com/comeys-testimony-points-to-trumps-collusion-with-russia
Very little of the Comey testimony touched on collusion, because he regards it as too sensitive to discuss in open session — itself a damning fact. If this were “fake news,” as Trump alleges, there would be no classified information to protect.

>he believes
He would say that, wouldn't he?
>because he regards it as too sensitive to discuss in open session
Because it's completely bullshit and he's already in enough shit with the Democrat mafia.
All partisan cucks should be sent to the wall. Prove me wrong.

Like I said, even Trump admits this shit:

>newsweek.com/donald-trump-russia-election-hacking-barack-obama-hillary-clinton-628835
President Donald Trump appeared to confirm Russia’s involvement in the 2016 election while suggesting the Obama administration knew of Russian interference long before voters took to the polls.

Tell me why anyone who shills for any criminal racket calling itself a party shouldn't be shot dead in the street this very evening.

Bump

> Trump asks a rhetorical question to get people thinking about why the 'meddling' wasn't a problem until after he stole the crown from the heiress that Onigger was campaigning for while she was on the piss
> TRUMP ADMITTED COLLUSION U GUIS LOOK LOOK LOOK
> the only people who care are desperate, straw-grabbing retards
> NSA FBI CIA and other alphabet jokes still unable to show a single shred of evidence to support the Russia meme

This is only making my dick harder Xirniqua Moonbeam. The only way I could have an erection bigger than this right now would be for you to livestream your suicide. Please be useful for once in your life and deliver.

Thats only because you have shit for brain.

Nope we actually dont because the fbi didnt even look at the servers and let a external democrat payed third party "look" over it. Dont be stupid.

Friendly reminder that you CANNOT ATTACK THE STELLAR REPORTERS OF CNN.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qb_vnGqnYq4

HOW FUCKING DARE YOU. OUR RELIABLE SOURCES ARE PUTTING EVERYTHING ON THE LINE. THIS IS LIKE WATERGATE. HOW FUCKING DARE YOU QUESTION CNN. FUCK YOU NAZIS.