CNN Producer Admits CNN is Fake News

John Bonifield, CNN producer admits in an undercover string that there is no substance behind Russia reporting, and it is all for ratings.

youtube.com/watch?v=jdP8TiKY8dE

Other urls found in this thread:

apple.news/A1QyoxBD0RXWFnFxt1m3Njg
youtu.be/jdP8TiKY8dE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bumper crop

huh.

FUCK YOU CNN

At least someone it's happy.

Is everyone comfy?

The opinion of a single producer who works at CNN Health, ie he does not work in the politics branch of CNN, does not represent the opinion of CNN or everyone there. It certainly doesn't express anything about the investigative team.

>He's not the REAL CNN! Real CNNs are journalists of peace!

Hmm, where have I heard this before? Kek.

Bump

The part of CNN he's in would have nothing to do with their political reporting. This is like treating a random person at Marvel an authority on Star Wars because they are both owned by Disney. His opinion is worth nothing.

>using analogies because you can't form an argument

He's a CNN producer with relationships to others at CNN and with the higher ups, not a random person at marvel.

Bump

Bumping.

WHAT HASHTAGS ARE WE USING TO SPREAD THIS?

found the libtard with nigger-tier IQ

GUYS FIRE UP YOUR TWITTER ACCOUNTS

#ThisIsCNN

#ThisIsCNN

#ThisIsCNN

GET TO THE FRONT LINES FAGS
#AdorableEthics #ThisIsCNN

GET THIS TO TRUMP AND ANYONE ON THE WHITE HOUSE

CURRENTLY SENDING IT TO ALL MY LIBERAL FRIENDS

Trump just won the war on the media.

Fucking faggots. This shit is everywhere.
apple.news/A1QyoxBD0RXWFnFxt1m3Njg

Will this get picked up by other major networks or FOX at least or just get swept under the rug?

Reporters leaving, stories getting retracted, new rules, etc... and that all was BEFORE this video LOLOL CNN absolutely BTFO rekt!

I can tell you're a piece of shit low-level employee that has no idea how management works. Niger we have meetings, also enjoy being poor.

>faggots admit what anybody with a brain already knew for years

No different from every other news station. Its all nothing but fake biased bullshit to control the population.

Bump

youtu.be/jdP8TiKY8dE

Gotta get trump to retweet it so msm cannot ignore it

fucking GLORIOUS