Trump's Muslim ban is only a temporary trial run

Trump's travel ban will be officially struck down on in October for First Amendment violations.

If not, the ACLU is going to take this all the way to the international court of Hague.

It's not over.

youtube.com/watch?v=LLEOu4npD04

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=084irEAQrLQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Um no sweetie

An African citizen in China does not have religoius rights if he's never been to America

oyyyyyyy veyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

>take this all the way to The Hague
Great, bring me back some French fries with that curry ketchup they have there.

Run Hebrew

>intl court of the hague
OY VEY THISLL GET EM
silly yids

The first amendment applies to mahmoud in his dirt hut in Libya?

>giving the 3 month travel ban a 4 month trial run

Dems don't know when to admit they lost.

>If not, the ACLU is going to take this all the way to the international court of Hague.
oh no that would actually matter if the US was a signatory of the ICC (Hague)

>Four signatory states—Israel, Sudan, the United States and Russia—have informed the UN Secretary General that they no longer intend to become states parties and, as such, have no legal obligations arising from their signature of the Statute.

>If not, the ACLU is going to take this all the way to the international court of Hague
lawyer here, the international court is at will the nation being sued has to agree to go and can just say no with no consequence.

Trump can just renew the ban indefinitely and the 9th chimpuit courts can't do shit to it now.

>First Amendment violations.
Non-resident aliens, especially those not even on American soil, aren't protected by the constitution.

OP

does it even matter? saudis can still enter and leave as they wish, just like in 2001

That might not be true very much longer depending on what goes on with Qatar. If things become more unstable, we might see restrictions for the Saudis. That being said, they may also be the last ones to be added to any sort of travel ban strictly based on being muslim.

Did these jack offs cover Bernie Sanders being investigated for bank fraud?
If they did, how much did they try to spin it?

>If not, the ACLU is going to take this all the way to the international court of Hague.

One, the First Amendment only applies to Citizens of the United States.
Two, the freedom of movement is apart of the Fifth Amendment and also only applies to Citizens of the Untied States.
Three, the US is the world Superpower and international court is powerless in this matter.
Four, the Supreme Court is taking time to study the matter and will decide to fully instate Trumps travel ban until the situation changes in these countries, which past Presidents have done, or end the ban believing the US has come up with new methods and ways to identify terrorists and criminals from entering the country.

Lastly your source is shit.

did anyone really think they wouldn't? is this the effect of fake news? the ACLU was just trying to drum up controversy for shekels, they already knew they had no hope of stopping it.

we just sold SA 1bn worth of weapons which they may have used to attack iran through IS.
>we might see restrictions for the Saudis
yeah, wonder how that'll turn out. hint: it rhymes with rine-ah-reven

Google "dancing Israelis 9/11"

>A foreign uncollected world body has say over a sovereign nation during the age of Trump

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
LMAO

>i-it's just a trial run!
Oh liberals. You really just can't handle losing can you?

This.

Fiat courts staffed by international clowns have no jurisdiction here.

Please god tell me that we are not going to have to hear smug liberals screech about (((the ACLU taking this to the Hague))) Surely to god they cant be this stupid to believe this ? That was a rhetorical question btw.

>international court of Hague.

>we just sold SA 1bn worth of weapons
Because we're still allies.

>which they may have used to attack iran through IS.
I wish we'd destroy ISIS, but what you're talking about I don't care.

>yeah, wonder how that'll turn out. hint: it rhymes with rine-ah-reven
And I wonder how that would turn out for them.
Hint: it wouldn't be called SAUDI Arabia anymore

the last time it happened we invaded iraq instead.

>overplayed muh Russia
>gearing up to overplay le travel ban
>liberals cant grasp why they are so despised

once it gets done in the international court of hague god emperor trump will escalate it to the interdimensional 60FA13th court of Lord Kinbote

temporary like TEMPORARY INCOME TAX?

>Trump's travel ban will be officially struck down on in October for First Amendment violations.
Kek, the 1st amendment has fuck-all to do with immigration, and applies only to people within US borders.
Ah yes, because the Hague has supremacy in the US, it's written right into the constitution.

The president has the power to control or restrict entry into the country in any way he deems necessary. Im not sure why liberals only have a problem with it when trump does it.
Actually i am sure.

lol who gives a fuck.

this shit needs some kind of function to mark threads as slide like some kind of icon with a hover over "X users have marked this a slide thread, please consider saging" , and a way to sort OPs chronologically to see what the intended target of said sliding is

>The Hague
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

We don't recognize that court's authority you stupid burger

We're not doing downvotes, fuck off. Sage the thread and move on.

they were happy because (as israeli intelligence) they knew that 9/11 would increase anti-muslim sentiment, thus anti-palestine sentiment.
and they were right, "i stand with israel" became common after 9/11. opportunistic religious parasites.

no wonder you libtards cried so hard on election night, you actually believe this bullshit like Trump will be impeached, he won't, he'll win again.

>watch TYT
>do know why i cried on election night

i watch election night videos again and again, so much entertainment there!

all he's doing with le travel ban is revising and updating vetting procedures. by the time October comes around these new rules will be in place and will nullify the SC even haveing to hear the case. all the stupid fucktard liberal reactionaries had to play king of the hill with the moral high ground and now the highest court in the land has basically given him their blessing to do as he pleases. HAW HAW HAW

damn son, this hurts! fucking murica and citizenship enslavement, I mean taxation.

Yes, it was used as an excuse to remove Saddam from power, which is what HW Bush wanted to do during Desert Storm. That's not a revelation for me, nor should it be for anyone whose been here for the same amount of time I have.

However, what you're talking about is direct retaliation for banning them from entry into the US. It'd prove to everyone they are indeed our enemy and they deserve to be banned. It would be counterintuitive to their goals. The Saudi royalty couldn't stay in power without the guarantee of the US government. Neighboring nations, Iran especially, would step up ops in SA if the US stopped supporting the regime.

>Sup Forums wants to ban this

What the hell? What's wrong with you Nazis?

>he thinks the saudis were behind 9/11

if you think it's so pleasant, why not move to the united states?

lol... the Hague.

they were, they laundered the cia drug money, the mossad carried out the attack

>dress way above her ankles
>sleeves way above her wrists
>her awra showing that hard
>presumably not even a slavegirl
Whoever drew that doesnt understand the sharia

That being said, Syrian/Lebanese women are the most beautiful women in the world

Well, in that case they should just go anyway and show people how unstoppable they are kind of like when Yu-Gi-Oh just keeps taking fucking ridiculous duels with all sorts of handicaps.

Yes 9/11 was just good luck for Israel. It came as a complete surprise to them. Good goy.

>"We were there to film the event"

They won't let him in, unless he's a nigger/spic.

>international court
>vs supreme court
HAHAHAAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH
the salt.

I'm sure they did what an old highschool friend did, and said "a trump guy called for the investigation so it's hardly legitimate"

I hope Bernie and his wife get their dicks sued off and go to federal prison, or at least have to apologize for being fucking Jew frauds to an audience of retarded college students

look at my other post u commie
I left the US for good reasons, like no vacation, shit healthcare, retarded misinformed normies, fat ugly bitches that think they're the shit.

Posting Young Roaches, gtfo faggot.

>sweden

Well, you can't stand on the border of america and snipe someone in mexico, it's still murder. The laws apply to you still, even if it doesn't apply to your victim or whatever. So the refugees have no standing, but an american citizen still can't discriminate.

However, the first amendment also states that only applies to laws passed by congress, not executive orders by the president.

see

The ban is for 90 days.

October is more than 90 days away.

Try harder faggot.

He's going to renew the ban every 90 days.

>international court of Hague

The US doesn't give a fucking shit, the only power the Hague or any international tribunal holds is by the power and mercy of the nukes the US has.

The only other people who get to say "eat shit" are those with nukes, like Russia and China, who routinely piss on such treaties.

I wonder how bluepilled you need to be to actually believe in international justice. It's really babby's first entry into politics level.

it didn't even come as a surprise to the bush administration, who ignored the threats as unimportant. after the first WTC attack, you bet your ass israeli agents were on NYC like lox on a bagel in manhattan. you know, where there's a fuckton of jews? shit, they may have even had advance info, but all they're guilty of i'd wager is allowing it to happen. solution is simple really: cut ties with israel. and saudi arabia, who funded the attack.

the highest court in the world is in the US

need to get rid of the university and job exception, those retard schools like evergreen will be handing out acceptance letters like crazy and Fagbook will be giving out jobs

Sounds like you're a guy on the inside. Or you know, a faggot who jumps to conclusions.

oh. yeah it's fucking shit here. sanders could still win lul

>international court deciding what laws and ordinances an independent country makes, decides, or chooses to enforce

Didn't Obama sign a law that stated that they would turn NL into a smoldering parking lot if an american would ever appear before it?

why do none of the people opposing the travel ban understand jack shit about the Constitution? stop talking out the side of your necks

The SCOTUS won't knock down the travel ban. When it comes before the justices in October it will be a guaranteed 7-2 or even 8-1 ruling in support of the ban.

The US Constitution, the US Code of Law, and several previous SCOTUS cases all clearly recognize the POTUS's authority to issue restrictions and bans on travel and immigration. The only way they're going to rule against it is if Congress ratifies an amendment before October that strips the POTUS's constitutional powers relating to immigration, and that's not gonna fucking happen.

no, that was good 'ol Dubya Bush in 2002. betcha cant guess why!

>giving the 3 month travel ban a 4 month trial run

FUCKING LEL. Praise Jesus.

Who are you working for? You cannot be this stupid and browsing pol on your own.
WFT is this? "media advocates" of TV Networks? What's your work title? what a fucking shit faggot nigger is this?

>international court
youtube.com/watch?v=084irEAQrLQ

Fuck this shit, you stupid fucking shill
Sage this stupid shit and get in here!

How is this news? It's the same shit that went on with Obama's birth certificate and Fox News for the past 8 fucking years.

>international court of Hague

hahahahahahahaha

>the ACLU is going to take this all the way to the international court of Hague
lol

Yet we've accepted more Muslims into America after 9/11 than we ever had before 9/11. That's a true fact. How fucking stupid are we?

>Syrian
Sure, Aryans are beautiful people.

Why wouldn't he renew it? It's not like those countries are going to get any better after 3 months.

I got my hopes up too high from the Sup Forums memes and left-wing hyperbole. I was hoping that he really WAS a far-right fascist that was going to deport all non-whites and rule with an iron fist