Findom (Financial Domination)

>tl;dr Submissive men accidentally gib shekel to random women to be financially dominated...

WHAT IS FINDOM? A SUBMISSIVE MAN EXPLAINS THE FETISH

“Findom is merely another form of escapism for people who struggle with everyday life in this bizarre cash- andself-obsessed modern society"

>Of all the sexual fetishes in the world, financial domination has perhaps one of the most glamourous images.

>Beautiful women are sent money and lavished with expensive gifts by men who want next-to-nothing in return - it’s all about submitting to the dominant woman and relinquishing control over your finances.

>Much like physical forms of BDSM, it’s this surrendering of power that is arousing. But in the majority of cases, the dominatrix (domme) and the submissive never meet - it's all done online.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/life-style/love-sex/findom-what-is-it-financial-domination-definition-explained-a7646931.html
archive.is/5VRmF
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Everyone involved here deserves the rope.

So it is possible to be more pathetic than a cuck!

>Some financial domination (or findom) relationships consist of one-off payments, others are regimented regular transferrals of money and some men even hand over passwords and total control of their bank accounts to a domme, asking her to devise a minimal budget too.

>But what’s the attraction for the men? We asked a self-proclaimed submissive - or “cash-pig,” as the men are known - to explain.

>“The arousal factor comes from the thought of the domme invading the personal space that is your finances,” Steve* explains. “People measure their self worth with their money and so utilise it as a method of psychological self harm.”

>Indeed, in our society we are largely defined by our money, and it’s often the marker men use to compare themselves to others.

>“Financial domination scoops up this notion of human beings and weaponises it as something kinky. It's intimacy, in a very capitalistic and masochistic way,” Steve explains.

>He believes that most submissives get into findom due to low self-esteem, and they have an “inability to deal with rejection, humiliation, loneliness, fear of being unwanted and redundant in today’s rapid-paced society.”

Technically the relationship between a NEET and his single mother is findom.

>relinquishing control over your finances
Weird that he gets off on that but traditionally wives in Germanic societies did control the family's finances.

independent.co.uk/life-style/love-sex/findom-what-is-it-financial-domination-definition-explained-a7646931.html

Please archive archive.is/5VRmF

>traditionally wives in Germanic societies did control the family's finances.
My buddy married a girl, who eventually he let control the finances. After 3 years she just fucked off for no reason and took his money.

Never fucking get married.

Is this the ANCAPism of fetishes ?

>people still counter signal WHITE SHARIA

when are you niggers going to learn, this is just going to get more insane until men reach normal testosterone levels again and reign these sluts back in

So it sounds kind of like marriage, except for the fact that this "financial domination" also has a sexual component to it.

Everyone see this deserve rope, I don't believe you can't clean an idea with violence, but this is worth trying.

Also she could be spanked for misbehaving.

>eventually he let control the finances
Of course you certainly shouldn't let this happen in 2017 anno Domini seeing that they can leave and take half your shit. And especially given that the ridiculous marketing campaigns toward women.

No. We don't even want (((money))) to exist.

Wtf

i'm ashamed to say i actually have this fetish though i never engaged in it

Even capitalism itself is becoming a fetish

Is it weird I already knew about this fetish? I never really thought much of it though.

i gave a 1000 dollar gold necklace to a grill 3 years ago and we never fugged
rate me

Find a hobbies and stop jerking off, this will solve your problem, my hobbies is making crystals.

Fuck no. I have another bank account that to this day my wife has no idea that it exists.

ALL FOR NORWAY! NOT ALL FOR SOME CUNT YOU FAGGOT! GET GASSED!

lol it's 2017 everyone knows this kills you

Next step the rope

Seek reports on death by this, it's surprising high.

Findom cuckoldry is the thinking man's fetish

>Sweden
Must really make you think

>Findom
FINNISH DOMINATION

kek

>tfw no money
Ultimate protection against women

waz kangs

>just when I thought being a woman couldn't get any easier

Now they can get free money just for calling out betas for the little bitches they are.

>>Beautiful women are sent money and lavished with expensive gifts by men who want next-to-nothing in return - it’s all about submitting to the dominant woman and relinquishing control over your finances.
man, those dubai port-a-potties have got it all wrong

I'm a male findom

I chat with men on Skype and verbally abuse them. I don't get naked and make about $50k / year

One man who paid me works for The Intercept. Another is an exec in the UK with ties to Monsanto

So, marriage?

digits confirmed
Tell me how do I do what you do?

>Stupid Millionaire loses money to gold digger
>claims it was a sexual fetishist to save face

>I'm a male findom
>I chat with men on Skype and verbally abuse them. I don't get naked and make about $50k / year
>One man who paid me works for The Intercept. Another is an exec in the UK with ties to Monsanto

that's the post that the faggot deleted

Huh?

I never deleted a post

>I will never make easy money shitting on people
Feels bad.

yeah that fag deleted a number from your quads (checked) when he replied and i jumped the gun

I am a male findom that gets money from gay men, AMA.

Honestly the men are at fault here, not the women. If he's stupid enough to get a thrill out of giving his shekels to some random thot, let him make himself poor.

These guys just need to find a hobby

>(((capitalism))) in it's final stages

Hey man. I guess that makes two of us

>Ooh baby, that's it, empty that fucking bank account, OoOh yeah I'm about to bust a Fat wad.....of cash at the Shopping center of your choosing. Ooohh yeah.

>Findom
I actually expected it to be another Finnish meme

who are you and how do you go about making random strangers you never met give you free money

Let's talk about Finndom instead. It's when Finns dominate you whether you like it or not, i.e. it's a synonym for reality.

>tfw ywn be dominated by a finn
why even live

That isn't a fetish that's fucking modern day reality.

hey there 19/f/cali
send me some btc bb, you know you want to give it up
193ZZdztnTSLyuJtwVnQRA4HEZhBCChQta

I'm a normal university student that found out about findom through a friend.

There are websites/forums where you can register as a dom and the subs will contact you. I also have social media accounts where I post photos and videos, alongside findom related hashtags, so that subs can find me easily. After that, it's just whatever their interests are. Some people like to be berated, others just want to chat, and a handful are into some really fucked up shit.

>this ancient meme

Man, can we go back to fooling idiots into suicide again?

So pretty much Sup Forums twitchers and /soc/ fags.
Thanks for keeping me posted, k

>women will never understand to what extent their lives are on Easy Mode

Just maintain a healthy diet, become a findominatrix and sail off into the sunset

>that level of chatting

How much do you get paid to shitpost into people's mouths?

but we're not Sup Forums anymore user...

Bout tree fiddy.

I found it while looking for sex online. Some loser was a findom and demanded I pay him.

I was like, get fucking lost. Then I researched it and tried it myself. Made $100 my first night

Like the other guy posted, there are websites that act as social networks where you can post pics and cash slaves will contact you (only if you're good looking and decent)

I don't have time to work Twitter for this but I do have a Twitter. I'm more famous from my blog

Cash fags find me from that and ask for verbal abuse, ask to see my feet, or ask for blackmail. Usually the really rich fags want blackmail

what fucked up shit?? explain i'm getting interested

>Findom
I steb on your benis :DDDD

GOT DAYM IT

>it's not a weird ostracism fetish for people ignoring you or looking at you like a space alien for attempting to talk to them

Leave it to opportunistic roasties to find a way to totally exploit the sort of lonely chumps that donate top dollar to streamer sluts and camwhores.

>alpha female
alpha females don't whore themsleves out

>I'm more famous from my blog

You sound super gay, have fun with being a millionaire.

You're from Australia. I don't care what you think

Starting to understand why they used to burn down libraries. I see no reason why this kind of shit needs to exist on record

Yameha