The census shows Australia reached a "tipping point" in 2016 where only slightly more than half its residents had two...

The census shows Australia reached a "tipping point" in 2016 where only slightly more than half its residents had two Australian-born parents.

More than a quarter of Australia's population was born overseas in 2016 (26.3 per cent, up from 24.6 per cent) and for the first time since European settlement most of the overseas-born came from Asia rather than Europe.

Two point two per cent of the population had been born in China in 2016, up from 1.5 per cent in 2011.

Asian immigrants are typically much younger than European immigrants, meaning that the switch to Asian immigrants is helping slow down the ageing of the population.

baka.com.au/business/the-economy/census-2016-milestone-passed-as-australian-becomes-more-asian-than-european-20170626-gwz3ow.html

Other urls found in this thread:

abs.gov.au/ausstats/[email protected]/Latestproducts/2024.0Main Features22016?opendocument&tabname=Summary&prodno=2024.0&issue=2016&num=&view=
numbersusa.com/news/sen-cotton-officially-introduces-raise-act
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

• English (36.1%)
• Australian (33.5%)
• Irish (11.0%)
• Scottish (9.3%)
• Chinese (5.6%)
• Italian (4.6%)
• German (4.5%)
• Indian (2.8%)
• Greek (1.8%)
• Dutch (1.6%).

abs.gov.au/ausstats/[email protected]/Latestproducts/2024.0Main Features22016?opendocument&tabname=Summary&prodno=2024.0&issue=2016&num=&view=

And it's only going to get worse when Labor gets in and opens the borders.
So where are you moving to mate?

You got poo'd son

Well, at least it'll be foreigners paying for the Abbos' Centrelink from now on.

Nowhere, my family have been here since 1792, I will defend my home 'till I die

return to europe and save it from muzzies and traitors

>Australian-born
*spit* that doesn't make you anything! A rat can give birth onto Australia it doesn't mean we should all hold hands and sing diversity songs. This country needs to cut immigration to 0 for at least 10 years.

No, just reinstate the White Australia Policy

>Dutch (1.6%)

How many people does this translate to in absolute numbers?

What's the difference? The countries from that policy, UK, Sweden, Germany... no longer exist.

*a wild solution appears*

Around 367,500 people

Go back to shitland.

1.6% of ~24 million = ~380 thousand.

I thought you euros did math and the burgers were shit at it?

Kek

So how much of our population counts as "white"?

What is to be done about the yellow peril?

>baka.com
Never fails to get a laugh from me. Back on topic though, start having kids white Aussies. Seeing your white population decline is not very fun.

t. Patrick O'Gadaí

Is anyone actually gonna do something about it in here?

Start organising irl? Or r u all just gonna complain

90 ish percent

>all White countries experiencing demographic shifts while the rest of the planet doesn't
It's almost like there's an unseen force driving this phenomenon in the West...

you're only twenty million living on a huge continent with an expansionist nation of nearly 2 billion to the north with 300m muslims in between. Doesnt seem like the kind of geopolitical situation where you would want any chinese at all.

Where are we gonna go?

A generous 80%

you don't go anywhere you faggot, you fight for every inch even if it means the death of you

why do you keep peddling this fake news? are you a chink trying to pretend australia isn't 80% white?

>89.3% Anglosphere
>27% don't speak English at home

:hmm:

The US was even whiter before LBJ

I-it's just Irish Gaelic .
Right guys?

>1 in 5 migrants are indian or chinese
>27% of MIGRANTS don't speak english at home
isn't this obvious? he's misrepresenting the statistics

numbersusa.com/news/sen-cotton-officially-introduces-raise-act

This and Bringing back white immigration, we can boost the white percentages in America up to 80% as long as shitskin births are low as they currently are.

This is depressing.

You were the Anglosphere's fallback nation, Australia. How could you do this?